GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

^Agreed. Defense is what transformed this team into a playoff team yearly. The offense is what transcended it.

If guys can buy into defense, then it expands what you can do with your lineups.

This team can be a playoff team because they have Steph and Dray that can elevate each end of the floor.

i'm not mad at all at kerr's defensive strategy of having wiggins and oubre guard CJ/Dame while having steph on trent jr. steph did match up with dame on occasion but this year more than ever, this team needs steph to be able to conserve his energy for scoring and facilitating.

tonite's game is a good barometer for where this team is at. they should be able to beat a kings team that doesn't have much of an identity and no elite scoring threat like portland. if KO/wiggins can frustrate fox, dubs got this game by the 3rd.

although he was a defensive liability, kanter killed our small ball with o-rebs last nite. besides whiteside, who hasn't been getting a lot of PT, i don't think the kings have any 4/5s who are capable of out-sizing warriors 2nd unit on the glass.

The whole team played so confident tonight, when Curry is rolling the other guys just feed off of it. Draymond orchestrating things on both ends is a real pleasure to watch.

Let’s see how they look these next couple games, this was the hapless Kings.

The whole team played so confident tonight, when Curry is rolling the other guys just feed off of it. Draymond orchestrating things on both ends is a real pleasure to watch.

Let’s see how they look these next couple games, this was the hapless Kings.
Dray has been a huge difference make no two ways about it. The back would get stuck in the mud on offense the games he wasn’t back which led to Steph trying to make this happen while being hounded.

His vocal leadership was much needed

Happy the W's showed dominance over the Kangz. I thought it would actually be close, but they took care of business.

I loved seeing Wiseman establish his presence in the post that led to Holmes picking up 2 quick fouls.

Last night's game felt like they were a lot more comfortable playing together. Wiggins had that really smart drive and dish back to Curry. Also had a nice dunk on HB.

Wiseman setting up the break for the oop. Love it.

Oubre is getting better. I'm confident his zest is coming back lol.

A lot of flashes of what this team could be! Good W. I think it all starts with defense. The clippers will be a good test, cannot wait for Weds and Fri! Great to have the dubs back!

I just started catching up watching the last 3 games. Picked up extra hours working in the hospital. Hectic times..
Amazing when Steph is allowed to do his thing in 1st Qs, setting the tones for the rest of the game and everyone else follows and have this newfound confidence. Happy for oubre getting his makes takes away alotta pressure.

Happy that drays getting back to form. Having another cerebral player out there getting players where they need to be and good positioning on defense.
Most of the players are having more defined roles. Love paschall off the bench dude is a bully with the second unit, Wiggins and oubre are passing more :nerd::nerd:, but spacing still needs work.

baze getting more PT is a plus, he knows the offense fairly well, makes good decisions, plays defense hard.

I saw somewhere that Wanamaker shoots like a ******:rofl:

poole being moved 2-3 bench spots away for D Lee and mulder seems to be the right move. Need our consistent shot makers to stay consistent

hella interested in seeing who kerr puts on Kawhi and PG13. wiggins has the length to guard kawhi. I could see KO being able to bother PG13

Well what a rough day this was for our country. At least we have Warriors basketball.

I got a feeling Wiseman’s gonna have a monster game soon. The list of NBA big men I’d trade him for is incredibly short.

As long as the Chef keeps cooking and Draymond does his thing, I like our chances tonight even with Kawhi and PG active.

Phewf hell of a close by the Dubs! Down 22 in the 3rd and win by 10 !?!?

The bench kept us in it all game, then a Curry flurry takes it home. Steph in MVP form, Oubre still sucks.

The Paschanimall thriving in the Uber aggressive 6th man role, he’s a walking bucket.

Not sure if Kerr adjusted slightly better or Steph just hi jacked the offense. Haven't had a solid entertaining win on national TV in awhile since game 5 2019 finals. Steph :smokin:smokin.

Honestly impressed with Wiggins' defense for the past few games. Starting to see more confidence in him. Happy for dude.

Oubre tho... He's not really seeing the whole picture clearly, I feel that the coaching staff wants him to be more aggressive on offense but they are pushing the issue for him to take jumpshots hoping hell get a rhythm. As long as he stays aggressive on defense and not try to force things, hell be okay.

Only wise's 9th pro game but his awareness and positioning on defense and rebounding needs to improve, can't be haviNg dudes like Beverley fighting for offensive rebounds in the paint like that. Hoping he becomes more of a dawg with a high motor in the interior.

Paschall Lee and mulder earning those minutes as long as they make shots and play good D.

i'm obviously a steph homer but i'll say this as objectively as possible: Luka's not bringing the warriors back from 20 down in the same way steph did last nite.

granted Baze, EP, Wanamaker and the bench were the catalyst to the come back, steph going 9/14 from deep and dropping 11 assists was huge. Luka's been great but im not ready to put him ahead of steph.

Back
Top Bottom