GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Yo, any of you guys know who the black woman courtside is? She sits next to the bald white guy, I'm guessing he's her husband, about 10 people over from the warriors bench. She rocking the full Gucci suit tonight. She always on some fly ****.

Yo, any of you guys know who the black woman courtside is? She sits next to the bald white guy, I'm guessing he's her husband, about 10 people over from the warriors bench. She rocking the full Gucci suit tonight. She always on some fly ****.
She been sideline for the last 2 seasons. That’s someone’s auntie. :pimp: :nerd:

what a time to be alive guys!!

i never thought i'd see anything like this from the dubs...

and yes, finals hat/gear is bland/trash.... wth

2015 one IS the best one....

I mean Cohan got paid obviously in the sale - but man, goes to show you how much more $$$ you could make if you actually gave a F.

I mean Cohan got paid obviously in the sale - but man, goes to show you how much more $$$ you could make if you actually gave a F.
F Cohan. F Rowell.

Wasted all those years to actually be a competitive team.

Like many of you, I didn't think I'd ever see the Warriors in the Finals in my lifetime. But to see them get there 5 consecutive years is amazing.

Appreciated every trip. Hoping for another victory.

Also, for the sake of nostalgia, they should wear the We Believe unis during the finals.

As i posted in another thread, nike better release finals jerseys this year.

either authentic or at the very least swingman where you don't have to buy the patch (which was incorrect) separately and have it sewn/ironed on yourself....

As i posted in another thread, nike better release finals jerseys this year.

either authentic or at the very least swingman where you don't have to buy the patch (which was incorrect) separately and have it sewn/ironed on yourself....

They sold authentic jerseys at the NBA store in New York during the Finals. I imagine they will still be doing it again this year. At least theres that.

They sold authentic jerseys at the NBA store in New York during the Finals. I imagine they will still be doing it again this year. At least theres that.

not that i'd care to cash out for an authentic but i find it hilarious (and a bit insulting) that i'd have to travel to ****ing NY to pick up what's essentially an exclusive warriors' jersey

nba water you doing??

Not a big issue but it always peeved me how once the Warriors started going to the Finals, they got rid of

-cursive Finals typeface
-Finals patches on the front of uniforms
-NBA Finals designs on the court

Why haven't we seen fake Klay Thompson more often? Klay probably offed him in secret lmao

Back
Top Bottom