Guardians of the Galaxy (Film) - 8/1/14 - Starring Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Benic

Just came back from an advance screening of Guardians of the galaxy.  Let me say this.  HOLY HELL THIS MOVIE IS A MUST WATCH. THE HYPE TRAIN IS DEFINITELY REAL. Lots of action going on, Good Comedy moments, Story well written.  WATCH IT IN IMAX 3D.  GOOD LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

^Put in spoilers easter eggs to watch out for. I hate missing em.

I can't do 3D. Was gonna do IMAX (would be the first movie i went to in IMAX) but they are only doing it in 3D tomorrow

Just came back from an advance screening of Guardians of the galaxy.  Let me say this.  HOLY HELL THIS MOVIE IS A MUST WATCH. THE HYPE TRAIN IS DEFINITELY REAL. Lots of action going on, Good Comedy moments, Story well written.  WATCH IT IN IMAX 3D.  GOOD LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
I know right

I may just watch this again this weekend

^Put in spoilers easter eggs to watch out for. I hate missing em.

I can't do 3D. Was gonna do IMAX (would be the first movie i went to in IMAX) but they are only doing it in 3D tomorrow
Well I haven't seen any post credit scenes because it was probably due to an fact it was an advance screening.  I got the mid credit scene though.  But I've read it online what the post credit scene is supposed to be.

Last edited:
Well I haven't seen any post credit scenes because it was probably due to an fact it was an advance screening.  I got the mid credit scene though.  But I've read it online what the post credit scene is supposed to be.

Nah easter eggs, things in the background or things we might miss to watch out for.

Wait this has two post credit scenes. Sweet hopefully one teases a future project

EDIT: NVM just read the second one. Meh not the strongest, not the weakest.

Last edited:
Nah easter eggs, things in the background or things we might miss to watch out for.

Wait this has two post credit scenes. Sweet hopefully one teases a future project

EDIT: NVM just read the second one. Meh not the strongest, not the weakest.
Ohhh gotchu.  I can think of one off the bat.  I'll try to think to think of more if it comes to my head.  Everything is usually straight forward.  

Cosmo the dog makes an appearance.

Mr. Stan Lee of course lol.

Last edited:
Just watched the after credit scene. Very funny. Great job Marvel

Wanted to watch the movie opening night but will be busy until Saturday morning :frown:

10563184_560959574010404_521693820440101470_n.jpg
10 more hours to go for me...

Something about Zoe little slim *** that is by makes her the sexiest thing in Hollywood bros, gotta be the Dominican genes....GOTTA BE

Nope.. It's because she only hooks up with dwights in all her movies.

Anyways the post credits scene leaked for GotG. Nothing super spectacular unless you're fond of 80s cult movies

Anyways the post credits scene leaked for GotG. Nothing super spectacular unless you're fond of 80s cult movies

I thought the "post credit" would attest resemble its 80's counterpart. They went the comic book design route.

Why does it need to have an after credit scene to tie into avengers though? Both after credit scenes are great for the film and the guardians movie is to show that marvel can do other films that take place in the same universe that have nothing to do with their "classic" heroes. Thanos is the six degrees of separation character anyway and he's in the film. The avengers honestly don't need to meet the guardians. Not anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom