GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

The way they look at it is, you’ve already been rewarded for the money spent, so that’s why the point didn’t really amount to much. The 3000 was the same $300 it took to qualify for Platinum. So they basically rolled Platinum status over and left it at that.

Old way was more consumer friendly in terms of being able to reserve and credit received for purchases. The new way is more corporate friendly.

Either way I had $6k spent over 3 apps and now I have a X1 account with no points added. This needs to get fixed quickly or the backlash is going to be pretty heavy. I’m not affected by the this weeks release, since I’m not in Chicago, but hopefully I’m good before March 28th.

No one abused the old system bro. People can’t be mad at other people for following the rules and picking up all their won pairs. Some people double/triple up on certain releases. We mad at that now?

Between shared check in codes, people with multiple accounts, people selling Platinum accounts,etc. I’d say yeah, the old system was abused.

Doesn’t matter though because the new system will be abused too.

It was up couple of hours ago
I kept getting errors trying to enter then it got pulled
Rumors are it might be FCFS so who knows

This the change y’all wanted?!?!?

lol this whole thing is laughable and I know for certain I won’t get any shoes from footlocker or whatever else stores they own

Wack.

FTL & Co was the only system left that was possible to hit on. Nike instantly turned to trash when SNKRS hit desktop, FNL & Shiekh started backdooring once their system changed. Not many options left, and Nike/Adidas have been going back to limiting releases to try and build hype. Doesn’t benefit the personal buyer/collector at all. Releases will be harder to attain, and the “reward” is the privilege to spend more money. All about moving volume through resellers.. FTL & Co can ship stock directly to goat now. :smh:

Sneakers and reselling = Batman and the Joker.

not defending it but trust me.. it’s necessary.

If this goes the way we all see it going.. its going to take a lot of folks out the game. GR's bout to be a pain again. We always say we're out and we never really are.. FLX might actually pull it off with this shady bs.

BD074F39-706B-458E-B35E-0B1B94B6F800.png
B14B362F-C596-4C6F-8896-4D0D7CF8F071.png
lets see what happens got two pairs locked up already

Damn dude taking all the chicken
There’s only gonna be biscuit crumbs left for us :emoji_cry:
I like chicken
I want some chicken

Man I thought the upgrade was gonna help our chances to get at least one pair
How TF does it go from getting 3 pairs to now getting none
Damnit FLX!

They did this upgrade knowing ASW was gonna release a bunch of stuff to make folks go out and buy merch to get points for the HS :smh:
Because you need at least 10k points for any shot

So I guess the FTA flight23 stores aren’t getting anymore good releases
Looks like FTL is getting all the good stuff

Back
Top Bottom