Gun control vol. Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan

Sorry don't know how to embed. I'm probably late but oh well this was wayy too funny! The end had me dyin :lol: Alex is a fool

jesse made him look stupid too. what is a gunshow loophole btw? dudes keep saying that but there is no such thing. no random and go into a gunshow and just buy whatever.

Alex Jones is still a ******ed religious nut. (Not that i was expecting anything less.)

pig love would've shed a tear
nthat.gif

damn he went for da jugular wit da phone hacking scandal.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Alex made all the right points, but homie was actin a fool with the accent 
laugh.gif

but he's smart cause this will be buzzing on the web which draws attention to the info he was providing

This is all that's been trending on infowars for a while now. Alex should've stayed leveled, but I get the reason he was heated. He chewed him up real good.

jesse made him look stupid too. what is a gunshow loophole btw? dudes keep saying that but there is no such thing. no random and go into a gunshow and just buy whatever.
its basically copping used guns with no background check..a private sale among citizens...i can see why people would never want that ability to go away.

damn i hate both of these dudes.
*EDIT: After watching the video a few times, I'm siding with Piers more than I'm siding with Alex.  Alex's assertion that SSRIs and other psychotropic drugs are "mass murder/suicide pills" shows that he's clueless concerning mental health issues.  It's hard to blame the pills for mass murders and suicides when the people that are taking them are already depressed or off-kilter, and it's also hard to say that this is the cause of why suicide rates are so high when we're in the middle of a recession.  What's the solution? Have clinically depressed and psychotic people go untreated?  That will...not end well.

Having said that, both of these dudes are still the worst.

Last edited:
^no, it wasn't.

Totally with Piers on this. All those arguments are just fatuous.

My favorite part is when he called the second amendment sacrosanct - just ridiculous. The whole of the Constitution is a living document - that's why it can have amendments. If it's sacrosanct then surely it should stand as it was originally written. Times change and perhaps it's time that the law changed to catch up?

After watching the video a couple times over, I'm DEFINITELY siding with Piers more than I'm siding with Alex.  Dude comes off as a raging lunatic/idiot.

Alex jones and his white privelge amuses the lowest common denominator of listeners and minds .

:rofl: I just watched the accent part again :lol: Alex was droppin some covert ops knowledge in there tho "the CIA isn't going to like this" :smokin

Back
Top Bottom