Gun control vol. Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan

I just wish that Alex would have let Piers speak more so that could make a fool of himself again.

^no, it wasn't.
Totally with Piers on this. All those arguments are just fatuous.
My favorite part is when he called the second amendment sacrosanct - just ridiculous. The whole of the Constitution is a living document - that's why it can have amendments. If it's sacrosanct then surely it should stand as it was originally written. Times change and perhaps it's time that the law changed to catch up?
What's changed exactly to eliminate the right to the most effective form self-defense in America?

Jones is a nut.  Doesn't mean what he said on the show up until the 9/11 conspiracy was wrong.

What does his argument have to do with White Privilege?(srs)
Alex never discusses or brings up the fact that American kids in the inner city live in a police state and go through various checkpoints and inspections on a whim by police .He never speaks up on the fact that many kids go through humiliating metal detector test and searches in the inner city everyday.He doesn't talk about how current gun laws were an attempt to disarm African Americans and how that caused a hike in crime and the current crime issue today.

Piers Morgan: Alex, Alex, Alex, lets talk about guns...Alex, Alex, Alex, answer the question on guns. Alex can you please answer the question on guns...Alex, who do you think is responsible for 9/11?

:rofl:

Piers Morgan is a ******g idiot. :lol:

Alex never discusses or brings up the fact that American kids in the inner city live in a police state and go through various checkpoints and inspections on a whim by police .He never speaks up on the fact that many kids go through humiliating metal detector test and searches in the inner city everyday.He doesn't talk about how current gun laws were an attempt to disarm African Americans and how that caused a hike in crime and the current crime issue today.
Because the media never reports it as well.  He doesn't experience those things first hand so he's not as qualified to speak on it as other people who see those issues every day.

Besides you think the Democrats are going to admit that gun control was an attempt to disarm African Americans?  If anything, Republicans would be hammering that point if they had a way to prove it was true.

I see what you're saying now, great points. I didn't realize how much of an issue it was with people want to disarm minorities until a friend of mine told me a story a couple years ago about how he saw some people with anti-gun picket signs. He trolled one of the guys and dude told him the main reason they were anti-firearms was because "We need to get them out of the hands of those N words". So I did more research and realized this has been going on for decades. Then I found out about Robert F. Williams

through this documentary

Last edited:
I see what you're saying now, great points. I didn't realize how much of an issue it was with people want to disarm minorities until a friend of mine told me a story a couple years ago about how he saw some people with anti-gun picket signs. He trolled one of the guys and dude told him the main reason they were anti-firearms was because "We need to get them out of the hands of those N words". So I did more research and realized this has been going on for decades. Then I found out about Robert F. Williams
through this documentary (link taken out so the page doesn't get clogged up)
And I recall reading in a textbook that free blacks were prohibited from owning dogs and firearms in the aftermath of Nat Turner's rebellion.  I didn't watch the video yet so I'm not sure if that was referenced in it.

Last edited:
Piers Morgan: Alex, Alex, Alex, lets talk about guns...Alex, Alex, Alex, answer the question on guns. Alex can you please answer the question on guns...Alex, who do you think is responsible for 9/11?

:rofl:

Piers Morgan is a ******g idiot. :lol:

Alex Jones: "Have me back and set up a boxing ring...how many chimpanzees can dance on the head of the pin...play these shootemup games....you've got hordes of people buring down cities and beating old ladies brains in....there's no metal shark in the water."

And so is Alex Jones.

that was really really painful to watch, its even more arduous when you realize how many manipulable minds are watching this crap on tv...how in the name are these fools allowed to be on tv arguing such delicate information

that was really really painful to watch, its even more arduous when you realize how many manipulable minds are watching this crap on tv...how in the name are these fools allowed to be on tv arguing such delicate information

ratings...srs

the accent had me :rofl:

"Whatever"- Piers Morgan :rofl:

I'm glad you mentioned this. The war on drugs disproportionally affects minorities. Do people think stricter guns laws would not inevitably do the same?

Jesus Christ this guy's behind infowars? Never again he seems completely delusional and accuses piers of using factoids while throwing useless non-correlating facts.

Damn Pig Love...

I agree more with Jones than Piers, and I think Morgan is in no position to discuss American policies as he's only been here for a few years, and is only over here because of a judge gig on America's Got Talent, so he has no idea what it feels like to be a regular, middle class, American . . . however . . .

Alex looked like an idiot yelling, talking about how he wanted to box with Piers in a ring in the back, and the redneck accent seeping out didn't help considering the topic. Dude looked mad childish mocking Piers' accent and yelling. Dude looked like a maniac yelling and talking about Hitler. And I understand what he was trying to do talking about CNN's sponsors and the bad things going on in the medicine industry, but the average American doesn't know what the hell he's talking about, that accomplished nothing.

To the average American who didn't know much or anything at all about Jones before this, dude looked like a lunatic yelling and talking about Hitler.

He fell right into Piers' trap too, when Piers' brought up 9/11 out of nowhere and changed the blue box caption to "Jones' Conspiracy Theories". Piers knew he could get Jones with that. He should have ignored that question and asked what relevance it had to the topic of guns.

Yeah this was a neat moment for fans of Jones, but to the average American who knew nothing about him prior to this, he looks like a tinfoil wearing nut, yelling and mocking people's accents, asking to box a CNN reporter smh.

They both looked foolish....Alex Jones is legitametely crazy though and this didn't help assuage that opinion of him. There's a reasonable way to conduct this type of debate and argue on either side and that definitely wasn't it :smh:

Jon Stewart had a great episode on gun control tonight. Anyone who even remotely agrees wit Jones should watch it.

Alex Jones. The man sees conspiracies left, right and center.

dudes really respect alex jones? 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom