Gun toting law student schools a police officer on his rights to carry a weapon in public

douche bag.... idc if you know the law or not, don't go open carrying around me. to hell with that.

it's the same video. it's funny people are calling him douchebag for doing absolutely nothing wrong but being a law obeying citizen and knowing the law. :lol:

Kudos to this police officer for the most part though he was very hesitant and still triedt o power trip even while he clearly lost his power. most cops you would get a nice little recording of law breaking, assaulting citizens, and other illegal activities just to prove a point. in which case they'd be punished with promotions. #bringbackdorner

douche bag.... idc if you know the law or not, don't go open carrying around me. to hell with that.

He just needed his Good Will Hunting Moment. Probably not even a law student. Spent an hour on wikipedia or something just to bust balls of a cop trying to do his job.

He just needed his Good Will Hunting Moment. Probably not even a law student. Spent an hour on wikipedia or something just to bust balls of a cop trying to do his job.

lol

it's the same video. it's funny people are calling him douchebag for doing absolutely nothing wrong but being a law obeying citizen and knowing the law. :lol:

Kudos to this police officer for the most part though he was very hesitant and still triedt o power trip even while he clearly lost his power. most cops you would get a nice little recording of law breaking, assaulting citizens, and other illegal activities just to prove a point. in which case they'd be punished with promotions. #bringbackdorner

I'd hate to have to be a cop and deal with *** holes like this all day

EDIT: After watching the video, all the cop was trying to do was get son's ID to make sure dude was not a felon and that he was supposed to be carrying the gun . . . I don't see why dude thought it was necessary to make a big deal out of that

I'm sure someone is gonna say, well why should the law student have to waste his time with that . . . well the cop says that people called in concerned about someone walking around with a gun (Rightfully so when there's a mass shooting every other week)

Considering a weapon is supposed to be concealed, I'm pretty sure this nerd was walking around waving this gun for no reason, and likely woke up and washed his *** that morning with the sole purpose of going out, bringing attention to himself, and making this video . . .

smh i hate people like this . . . nerdy rebels without a cause . . .

Last edited:
I'd hate to have to be a cop law abiding citizen and deal with *** holes like this all day​
So being a cop in a society where Auroras and Sandy Hooks are happening as often as they do . . . You don't think it's worth your time to make sure that a guy who someone called and complained about walking around with a gun (that's supposed to be concealed) has his permit?

Do y'all really consider that harassment on the part of the cop?

The cop was doing exactly what he is supposed to do and camera guy was trying to make a point . . .

it's the same video. it's funny people are calling him douchebag for doing absolutely nothing wrong but being a law obeying citizen and knowing the law.
laugh.gif

i think people are just turned off by the law student's crass and borderline hostile nature towards the officer.

I actually don't mind when people bait the law into these debates.

I think it proves a valid point that our law enforcement is nearly as clueless as the general population on gun laws.

If anything, videos like these should be alarming that we have armed men with authority walking around not knowing the laws they claim to enforce.

I salute any and all who do this.  To hell with police abuse and brutality.

If someone is making a stand, we should support them not tear them down because the confrontation wasn't 100% authentic (i.e. he had a gun on out for another reason like going hunting).

i think people are just turned off by the law student's crass and borderline hostile nature towards the officer.

Not even.

People called the cops because some guy was waiving a gun around. Nobody knew if he was a law student or some deranged human looking for targets that day. What was the cop supposed to do? People don't need to break the law to be a douche bag. as far as I can see.. the cop was trying to protect some citizens who felt threatened by a guy waving a gun in the air... a completely normal response.

He actually handled it better than I expected... considering I hate cops too. But this video is ******ed. Every way you look at it.

I actually don't mind when people bait the law into these debates.
I think it proves a valid point that our law enforcement is nearly as clueless as the general population on gun laws.
If anything, videos like these should be alarming that we have armed men with authority walking around not knowing the laws they claim to enforce.
I salute any and all who do this.  To hell with police abuse and brutality.
If someone is making a stand, we should support them not tear them down because the confrontation wasn't 100% authentic (i.e. he had a gun on out for another reason like going hunting).
View media item 291430

THIS guy was making a stand...

the NEXT guy who has a gun our might just be looking to shoot people.

Both situations need to be handled in the exact same manner, with police expecting the worst.

Smarten the hell up.

I'd hate to have to be a cop law abiding citizen and deal with *** holes like this all day​

So being a cop in a society where Auroras and Sandy Hooks are happening as often as they do . . . You don't think it's worth your time to make sure that a guy who someone called and complained about walking around with a gun (that's supposed to be concealed) has his permit?​

Do y'all really consider that harassment on the part of the cop?​

The cop was doing exactly what he is supposed to do and camera guy was trying to make a point . . .​

This guy gets it.

lololol at "law abiding citizen" getting harassed by the cops. He was looking for confrontation and he got it. Get the hell outta here with that BS.

Last edited:
i was ok with the situation im sorry the law student knew the law and he had no intention to use his weapon. Not saying the cop was wrong he was just doing his job nor the law student was wrong he was just taking a walk with this gun. I just know a good amount cops try to flex their muscles for being cops but not knowing the law and that is a no-no.......Dude really didnt need to have a camera recording unless he was trying to prove some type of point.

Not even.

People called the cops because some guy was waiving a gun around. Nobody knew if he was a law student or some deranged human looking for targets that day. What was the cop supposed to do? People don't need to break the law to be a douche bag. as far as I can see.. the cop was trying to protect some citizens who felt threatened by a guy waving a gun in the air... a completely normal response.

He actually handled it better than I expected... considering I hate cops too. But this video is ******ed. Every way you look at it.
This.

I can't stand most cops but this cop handled things well.

I'd feel uncomfortable with someone walkin around carrying a gun in public like that as well. I could see how dudes like this guy trying to prove a point just because could bring out the inner douchebag in cops though

The fact that there are people calling the guy a douche bag for knowing the law and not allowing a policeman to violate his rights points to the fact that the government has citizens so mind ****** that it's not even funny.

More people should know what the government can and cannot do. More people should want to keep the government in it's place as a servant of citizens rather than a controlling force. NT fambs, I luhh y'all at deff, but you all gotta wake up sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom