Gunman kills self after 2 NYPD cops fatally shot ‘execution style’ as ‘revenge’ for Garner

Nah not yet but I'm headed that way. Merry Christmas to you too

Saw this tweet that was interesting

RT @rustymk2: No one in a rush to pay for Eric Garner’s kids AND grandkids educations…and y’all WATCHED him get choked TO DEATH. Got it.

In reference to the officers kids getting their college education paid for by the Yankees
Best of luck to you, man.  I'm one semester away from graduation.  Feel free to PM me if you ever have any questions.

RT @rustymk2: No one in a rush to pay for Eric Garner’s kids AND grandkids educations…and y’all WATCHED him get choked TO DEATH. Got it.

In reference to the officers kids getting their college education paid for by the Yankees

Wanted to say that it's through the Yankees' Silver Shield Foundation which helps the children of NYPD officers.

You could help set up a gofundme or something.

I would donate if there was one set up but I honestly thought all his kids were grown

Think the tweet was complaining about how a franchise did this but a franchise/company didn't do one for his kids ....I do know the yanks are heavily involved with the nypd and the ny fire department ...they're always honoring them

Was never rubbed the wrong way by the gesture...just thought the complaint was interesting

Word right, same way I thought .. "Lol police really think their co worker didn't choke someone? bruh just stop"

what black cop are you talking about...

Post links, bruh... Because you're talking out of your *** now

Talking about the cop everyone thought was black right after brown incident in AZ, then the xip identity got released and found out the cop was white

Everyone made a donkey butt out of themselves

I never bothered looking into it. The race is irrelevant really. That incident wasn't covered either.

My point is that this whole "why did nobody say anything about that when it happened" argument is silly and can be flipped any number of ways.

Last edited:

WAS WAITING FOR THIS CASE

kid was out his mind off synthetic weed and bit a chick, was jumping all over cars, and banged on the campus police door that night

Rich described the sequence of events leading to the shooting. She said Collar, naked and rambling incoherently, screamed at the frightened occupants of a passing car. He approached a second vehicle yelling “nonsense” while trying to climb over the driver into the car, she said.

All the while, Rich said, Collar was biting the driver. The passenger, a former University of South Alabama football player, was punching Collar in the face but “it didn’t faze Collar,” she said.

Finally, the driver and passenger managed to get Collar out of the vehicle, and then he took off toward the university Police Department for what would be the fatal confrontation with Austin.

But if the perpetrator is black it's perfectly okay for him to assault a cop and try to take his weapon, right? 

As if that isn't justification for lethal force in self defense... OK. 
laugh.gif

You didn't shoot anything down, and clearly I was talking about MB. Nothing could have saved MB, aside from Wilson letting him beat him to death so there was no saving him. Garner didn't have to die, but what you guys don't understand (or probably just ignore) is the fact that no one was indicted for the 'chokehold' because there was no damage to his neck bones or larynx... that and the fact that he died of cardiac arrest in the ambulance, not on the scene from the chokehold as liberal media would love you to believe. 

That witness testimony was a lie and the prosecutor already came out and admitted it

So what other far right lie you trying to push now?

Last edited:
Wilson wasn't beat close to death?!?

I believe the Brown probably hit him to get away then after that it was "game on"

The majority of cops are hungry for a confrontation

I guess being the bigger person is probably not within your capacity in any situation. You're probably one of those "an eye for an eye" type of people.
Or one of those justice seeking people
Glad to see dude is finally letting his racist white supremacy flag wave high.

THE ****??!!!

But if the perpetrator is black it's perfectly okay for him to assault a cop and try to take his weapon, right? 

As if that isn't justification for lethal force in self defense... OK. :lol:

Is it really self defense if the guy is running away and unarmed? Do you know how far away from the initial "scuffle" Brown was actually shot and killed at?

And there's no proof that he tried to take his weapon except for Wilson's ridiculous story that he had about 60 days to rehearse.

Is it really self defense if the guy is running away and unarmed? 
Let's just ignore the fact that several witnesses corroborated with Wilsons story, or that Dorian Johnson was coached by the Brown family on what to say before his first interview, or that Dorian testified against MB and that it was nothing close to what he told everyone in the news, and that he was found to be unreliable by saying three shots went off inside the vehicle, or that most of the witnesses were found to be unreliable, either recanting or admitting to falsifying their testimonies or admitting that they got all of their information second hand. The forensic evidence inside the police SUV corroborate with Wilsons story of two shots firing. One went through the door and was recovered and the other hit MB, and his DNA was found inside the vehicle and on the officers uniform. 

I know you're just going to ignore the facts because all you care about is looking at race. He must be guilty because he's white, right? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom