Guy gets beatup by a 67 year old man

roll.gif

At all the pics and vids

its hella funny how the black guy at the end is all drowsy and stumbling saying "ey ey next timee, ima f you up.." HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAH
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I absolutely LOVE how the script was flipped.  Them damn young broads needed to get a taste of that too for instigating it.  Everything was ALL good until they seen their fellow counterpart get his !@! handed to him.

Originally Posted by EMkicks

roll.gif

This is by far the funniest thing I have ever seen on the internet. I was literally ducked under my desk so no one would see me crying from laughter... has me sweating just from trying to hold it in 

roll.gif
 at the lady crying out "OH LORD, OH JESUS" when dude starts getting worked and all you hear is "oh, OHH!" while dude is clutching the hell out of that pole. 
roll.gif

Pics and gifs are too much 
roll.gif
word
roll.gif

should've let that thing go. HE was gettin pummled

edit:
ighz4x.jpg

ighz4x.jpg

omg the mortal kombat had me laughing out loud in the middle of the computer lab then I scroll down and see the memes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
im gonna have to leave before I get any more embarassed

edit: not even making this up, I just looked over as I typed that^ and saw someone else in the lab watching it
roll.gif

on a serious note...it's stupidity on both person. come on guys, our black and white history is bad enough. why does it has to go this far? i don't want to say the boy deserve to get beat up, but people with his personality has to learn how to zip it. young co cky boys like him will end up now where.

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't think I've ever laughed this hard at anything on the internet before.

The funniest part was how he immediately went to explain it to the bus driver.

and the girl hit a real like #%$?!?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like the busdriver is the deciding factor in this situation

Word like he was the principal right before a suspension. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by swooshallday

on a serious note...it's stupidity on both person. come on guys, our black and white history is bad enough. why does it has to go this far? i don't want to say the boy deserve to get beat up, but people with his personality has to learn how to zip it. young co cky boys like him will end up now where.

why does everyone keep saying he's young
laugh.gif
. He said he's 50, he doesnt even look like a kid.

Back
Top Bottom