GUY WHO FILMED POLAND PLANE CRASH ASSASINATED

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

On second thought, why they gotta be black folks walking around in the woods after the crash? lol

Are there really black Russians? And if so, why are they in the woods? Sounds fishy.

I'm black, if that matters.
umm...cuz the guy was black...
laugh.gif

what do you want them to say, a white guy jumps up...that's not what the video shows...it shows a black guy.

they say "white guy" raising hand...why they gotta say "white guy?"

...cuz it describes the blurry video so people can tell what's going on.

and no, it doesn't matter that you're black.

It's called sarcasm, homie.  Step your internet detector up. 
laugh.gif

And honestly, if you can tell the race of those individuals walking around in the background of this video FROM this video, you have the eyes of a hawk.  Yeah, the translation says "black guy", but seriously...how can you REALLY tell what you're watching?  I watched this 4 times in a row and yes they look like shadowy figures in the distance, but in no way am I able to definitively say "yup, he's black".  Hence my sarcastic comment. 

The moment I heard the President died in a plane crash in Russia I knew it was a set-up.

Poland doesn't have balls to go after Russia though.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by Noskey

Crazy. Looks like the Russian's been on some black-ops %### these past few weeks. forever
too many dirty things being swept under the rug in that country.
Well, yeah, I guess that's true.

And I'd more surprised to find out that they werent involved with the crash, honestly.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

It would be dope if I could understand what the captions say.. Is there a translated version?
Here's a translation I found
The most accurate translation for the original video:

PL 00:12 uspokój sie (calm down)
PL 00:17 patrz mu w oczy (look into his eyes)
PL 00:21 uspokój sie (calm down)?
RU 00:22 zjob (its up)
PL 00:23 o boze (oh God!)
PL 00:25 juz po (it's after)
PL 00:27 zostaniesz tu i zginiesz? (will you stay here and die?)
PL 00:28 ta pani tu jeszcze zyje (this women here is still alive)
PL 00:28 wielki Jezu (Jesus Christ)
PL 00:29 idziesz (go)
RU 00:30 ubija ciebie (I will kill you)
RU 00:31 uwijajcie sia (hurry up)
PL 00:32 swiety Józefie, jak tak mozna (Jesus Christ, how can they do this?)
RU 00:43 nikagda uchoda (you won't escape)
RU 00:47 dawaj tuda paskuda (come here here is a yuck)
PL 00:50 nie ubijajtie nas (don't kill us)
PL 00:51 boze mój boze (oh God, my God)
PL 00:53 zyje (I'am alive)
PL 01:19 a gdzie uchodzisz kola (where are you going Kola?)
PL 01:21 nie chuja siebia (they don't get me)

Originally Posted by AJChick23

wow that video is eerie..
Seriously. That %*%@ creeped me out. I'm FAR from a conspiracy theorist but you can clearly see the debris everywhere and clearly hear gunshots...something's not right...

Something is not right AT ALL... And the dude who made the video is now dead??? Come on now...

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

On second thought, why they gotta be black folks walking around in the woods after the crash? lol

Are there really black Russians? And if so, why are they in the woods? Sounds fishy.

I'm black, if that matters.
umm...cuz the guy was black...
laugh.gif

what do you want them to say, a white guy jumps up...that's not what the video shows...it shows a black guy.

they say "white guy" raising hand...why they gotta say "white guy?"

...cuz it describes the blurry video so people can tell what's going on.

and no, it doesn't matter that you're black.

It's called sarcasm, homie.  Step your internet detector up. 
laugh.gif

And honestly, if you can tell the race of those individuals walking around in the background of this video FROM this video, you have the eyes of a hawk.  Yeah, the translation says "black guy", but seriously...how can you REALLY tell what you're watching?  I watched this 4 times in a row and yes they look like shadowy figures in the distance, but in no way am I able to definitively say "yup, he's black".  Hence my sarcastic comment. 
but i'm sure they went through this video and also the list of the people whose bodies were found and where they were found to determine that.

anyways, this video is crazy enough to make you
eek.gif
then you think about the fact that the dude just "coincidentally" gets murdered too! 
eek.gif
freaky stuff!

Originally Posted by bud dink

stuff like this makes me appreciate america, ruskes are grimey

eyes.gif

You didn't hear about all the people who got killed when they tried to speak out against 9/11?

Say what you will about George Bush, health care, etc. The United States is still the greatest country in the world and we should all be EXTREMELY grateful for our chance to be part of such a great country. I really don't know how I could bring myself to vote, study politics, watch the news, etc. if things like this were even remotely possible in the United States. If Air Force One went down over Alberta and there was a video of some Canucks shooting survivors.... maaaaaaaaaaan, deuces to Toronto, the CFL, the polar bears and whatever else they do up there.

Back
Top Bottom