GUY WHO FILMED POLAND PLANE CRASH ASSASINATED

Originally Posted by TacC4

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Say what you will about George Bush, health care, etc. The United States is still the greatest country in the world and we should all be EXTREMELY grateful for our chance to be part of such a great country. I really don't know how I could bring myself to vote, study politics, watch the news, etc. if things like this were even remotely possible in the United States. If Air Force One went down over Alberta and there was a video of some Canucks shooting survivors.... maaaaaaaaaaan, deuces to Toronto, the CFL, the polar bears and whatever else they do up there.[/color]

why would canada even do that in the first place....

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Haze, what you think about this Poland video G?
I can't call exactly what is taking place on film but its pretty clear that its something "non-kosher"...even without the film, this incident struck me as suspicious.

Air plane crashes are pretty rare occurrences...yet highly trained pilots mysteriously crash properly functioning air planes, killing a head of state (and almost 100 others) who happened to be embroiled in political controversy with far reaching impact...on top of that you have this footage and the resulting homicide...

I'll let you tell it.

also lets wait to see if the guy really got assassinated, OP got it from the comments in the video so we dont know if thats true or not.

Read this yesterday...

I'm almost positive nothing will really be done about this. I thought it was a set up from the beginning.

bud dink wrote:
stuff like this makes me appreciate america, ruskes are grimey
eek.gif

I don't even know where to begin with this.

Originally Posted by bud dink

stuff like this makes me appreciate america, ruskes are grimey

.....this funny business happens EVERYWHERE...maybe I've said too much. RIP?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I absolutely hate amateur video footage of anything in a forest setting. Creeps me the hell out. Crazy video though.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Wouldn't be surprised if the Russians had a hand in it. It got real suspicious when Russia announced that Putin would personally head the investigation
eyes.gif
vladimir-putin.jpg

Look how evil this bastard looks. We all know about all the people he's suspected of killing.

#!*! outta here. who the #!*! are you to call him a bastard.
hope he tracks your ip and gets you too

Crazy Video I mean they could of been putting people out of there misery imagine being burnt to death I would rather the slug
But the whole crash and homicide thing is suspicious

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Wouldn't be surprised if the Russians had a hand in it. It got real suspicious when Russia announced that Putin would personally head the investigation
eyes.gif
vladimir-putin.jpg

Look how evil this bastard looks. We all know about all the people he's suspected of killing.

Not trying to hijack this post but....

Vladimir Putin by ~Rollers-Studio on deviantART

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Crazy Video I mean they could of been putting people out of there misery imagine being burnt to death I would rather the slug
But the whole crash and homicide thing is suspicious

grin.gif
You sound like the gullible type.

p.s. it's "their".

eyes.gif
vladimir-putin.jpg

eyes.gif
Like he isn't corrupt. Is he your hero little guy?

eyes.gif
vladimir-putin.jpg

How I know this was gonna be Sputnik right after I read the response
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

come on man i know youre not trying to clown.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

This dude sputnik has to be clowning, otherwise I don't know what to say. How are you going to sit there and defend one of the most evil (and powerful) men in the world as if he's done no wrong.
You're clearly on something, boy.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

This dude sputnik has to be clowning, otherwise I don't know what to say. How are you going to sit there and defend one of the most evil (and powerful) men in the world as if he's done no wrong.
You're clearly on something, boy.
Im not saying he's done nothing wrong. He's done a lot of things wrong. Im not saying I like him, although I do respect him. I don't believe you can flat out call him a bastard without knowing anything about him aside from speculations. He's finally turning the country slowly around. Obviously I wouldnt want to be on the bad side of him though

Back
Top Bottom