H&M is under fire for racist hoodie

For no other reason for the company’s logo...im reaching, but im still a little surprised that it hasnt been brought up on Twitter or other social media outlets.

H2HK, what do you think? Reach?

I thought the bape logo was based on planet of the apes which makes it problematic

Saying David Ortiz/ Any other Hispanic/Latino with the African phenotype isn’t Black/African because he speaks Spanish is like saying Pogba isn’t Black/African because he speaks French. Many MLB Latinos/Hispanics have the African phenotype thus they’re African/Black.

stop w the try hard emojis forcing fake laughing

You the one paranoid thinkin I'm trying to trip u up or something

While u keep bsin keep ignoring my question about colorism too

AmEATD6.gif

Ones self identity is one thing. Doesn’t mean that society is gonna see you as how you identify. Caitlin Jenner can self identify as a women but everyone in society ain’t gonna see her as a woman or treat her like a women.

Saying David Ortiz/ Any other Hispanic/Latino with the African phenotype isn’t Black/African because he speaks Spanish is like saying Pogba isn’t Black/African because he speaks French. Many MLB Latinos/Hispanics have the African phenotype thus they’re African/Black.

news flash, that's not how its categorized.

The declining number of black baseball players is a huge problem

When we think of color within MLB, or even on the Red Sox roster, the first name that comes to many minds is David Ortiz, but Papi and his peers do not identify as black, and prefer to be identified by their Latin heritage

https://www.overthemonster.com/2016/6/2/11806176/mlb-black-players-decline-red-sox-chuck-d

When we think of color within MLB, or even on the Red Sox roster, the first name that comes to many minds is David Ortiz, but Papi and his peers do not identify as black, and prefer to be identified by their Latin heritage

https://www.overthemonster.com/2016/6/2/11806176/mlb-black-players-decline-red-sox-chuck-d
Doesn’t change the fact that he has the African phenotype.

doesn't change da fact that we're categorized different, case closed.
I agree. Black/African people aren’t monolithic. We speak many languages and come from different places. What is your argument?

Did you know that Cuba is a predominately black nation?

doesn't change da fact that we're categorized different, case closed.

Did you read what you posted then highlighted let alone comprehend it. Just because they don’t identify with it doesn’t mean that’s what they actually are. Furthermore, it states that it is their preference ie, it’s one way (black) but they prefer the other (Latin). Just because you prefer something, doesn’t make it a fact. That’s the whole point.

So no answer about colorism

Just taking shots

Funny you know about the Asian thread didn't see u post anything in there must jus be a fan huh?

Of course now u got something to say but that's not surprising

Did you read what you posted then highlighted let alone comprehend it. Just because they don’t identify with it doesn’t mean that’s what they actually are. Furthermore, it states that it is their preference ie, it’s one way (black) but they prefer the other (Latin). Just because you prefer something, doesn’t make it a fact. That’s the whole point.
OJ Simpson said “I’m not Black I’m OJ” So I guess that means he ain’t Black right???

Yo let that man separate himself from being black already lol
Like seriously though. Why are y’all so pressed for this man to say that he is black? He clearly is black but if he doesn’t identify as black then fine. Everyone else will identify him as black anyways.

census is bending to our will so....*shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom