H&M is under fire for racist hoodie

A sports league is know a valid source on ethnicity breakdown? Aight, man

oh, you mean da same sports league that whole dust up with someone by da name of Jackie Robinson happened... which changed da conversation in sports forever? oh ite man.

oh i can, but what you refuse to believe is Hispanic world, we don't cut each other up by skin gradients da way folks here in America do.

i told u 3 times already ethnicity and nationality play a more integral roles then actual race% breakdowns.

***** what is your ethnicity that doesnt equate to your nationally? Hell you talking about?

What's your nationality? Umm I'm Dominican.

What's your ethnicity? Umm I'm Dominican.

What's your race? Umm I'm Dominican .

That means that all three terms mean the same to you.

Those are 3 different words.

It so funny how you act like race doesn't play a part in Latin America when one could easily google it.

Who do you think your fooling? Yo you 35 b. This is embarrassing

oh, you mean da same sports league that whole dust up with someone by da name of Jackie Robinson happened... which changed da conversation in sports forever? oh ite man.

Oh I didn’t realize that because of the Jackie Robinson the term African American was coined. My history teachers failed me.

My friend is an educated and cultured Dominican dude from Wash Heights that now lives here in Cali as a graphic designer. He definitely identifies as both black and Latino. Just goes to show that two people can come from the same background, but one can end up as a decent human being while the other ends up as a joke.

METH!!!!

you of all people asking? :lol:

what you think i mean since u fishing for something.

im not fishing for anything

by saying dust up it made me think youre saying jackie robinson's arrival was a bad thing for the sport

so i asked you to clarify before i assume you meant it like that

Roberto Clemente was called a n just like Jackie Robinson.

Random, but will BAPE get any flack? In this era of social media outrage, i’m honestLy surprised they haven’t bern dragged yet.

to da complete indifference of him if that's da case :lol:

They call my people 'Spics' in New York. These are poor people struggling to make a living and should be treated like people and not animals.
  • Interviewed in September 1972, as quoted in "Clemente Legend Growing" by Bob Addie, in The Washington Post (Wednesday, May 23, 1973), p. E5
https://en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Roberto_Clemente

If the 1960 US census was changed back in the day, it would have put a stop to all dat, b.

But anyway, Ricans black "insert NORE link here". And the next major island over is Latino, except for the people that occupy half of it, they black too.

Simple b

to da complete indifference of him if that's da case :lol:

They call my people 'Spics' in New York. These are poor people struggling to make a living and should be treated like people and not animals.
  • Interviewed in September 1972, as quoted in "Clemente Legend Growing" by Bob Addie, in The Washington Post (Wednesday, May 23, 1973), p. E5
https://en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Roberto_Clemente
Not really he also Had to sit in the back of restaurants like other Blacks.

why would/should they?

For no other reason for the company’s logo...im reaching, but im still a little surprised that it hasnt been brought up on Twitter or other social media outlets.

H2HK, what do you think? Reach?

For no other reason for the company’s logo...im reaching, but im still a little surprised that it hasnt been brought up on Twitter or other social media outlets.

H2HK, what do you think? Reach?

that's a huge reach

but i thought the kings removing the year of the monkey tees was a reach too

Look like ya'll let Ninja take over another thread

im-out-gif-7.gif

Point is Blacks & Latinos are categorized properly in da MLB and are distinguished between, none of da undermining ya try doing here happens in real life.
Undermining? Them ninjas you mention are still African. They just speak Spanish lol.

Back
Top Bottom