H&M is under fire for racist hoodie

i think its fair to question Lebron, but i mean arent ppl allowed to grow/mature over the years?

What i really want to know about Lebron is if he still roots for the Cowboys knowing how their owner feels about anthem protests. But thats another topic.

i think its fair to question Lebron, but i mean arent ppl allowed to grow/mature over the years?

What i really want to know about Lebron is if he still roots for the Cowboys knowing how their owner feels about anthem protests. But thats another topic.

Nothing wrong with growing and maturing but, don’t go around acting like an expert. Especially if you have shucking and jiving in your history.

Bron would never post that magazine cover of him and that white girl on his IG, and address the racial undertones of it. He ain’t built like that

I agree. Fair criticism, though, I don't think Lebron's history is marred with questionable PR decisions.

Addressing it and discussing it would be great but you gotta also appreciate someone of his fame actually stepping up and saying something which was basically non existent 20-25 years ago.

Nothing wrong with growing and maturing but, don’t go around acting like an expert. Especially if you have shucking and jiving in your history.

Bron would never post that magazine cover of him and that white girl on his IG, and address the racial undertones of it. He ain’t built like that

because dude and whoever that female is in that picture probably never even seen 1930s military recruitment photos and cant confirm if the photo is real or not. I would like to hear his view point on that photo too

Im more curious if the female was told to wear that dress or if she picked it on her own...

EDIT: after googling found the photo is real supposedly is a copy the Brits where pushing

Last edited:
because dude and whoever that female is in that picture probably never even seen 1930s military recruitment photos and cant confirm if the photo is real or not. I would like to hear his view point on that photo too

Im more curious if the female was told to wear that dress or if she picked it on her own...

I’m younger than LeBron, and I’ve seen those posters. The King Kong and military posters.

That’s why we said he shouldn’t speak on something, especially if he just now started doing research and became self aware...

I’m younger than LeBron, and I’ve seen those posters. The King Kong and military posters.

That’s why we said he shouldn’t speak on something, especially if he just now started doing research and became self aware...

Has someone retweeted this on his page im sure it will go viral now

maybe even a DM...

Hell even a youtube video

"Diddy is offering the boy a $1 million modeling contract for his own clothing brand, Sean John. Diddy has yet to address the potential offer, and Metro says his people “refused to comment,” but he did post an illustration of the boy (with his hoodie instead saying “coolest king in the world”) and write, “Put some respect on it!! When you look at us, make sure you see royalty and super natural God sent glory!! Anything else is disrespectful.”"

Wasn't that LeBron cover a huge thing because of its similarity to the King Kong posters? I remember everyone talking about it...

lebron should have a seat
upload_2018-1-10_8-27-38.png

thats a dumb comparison

Lebron didnt come up with the idea for his own photoshoot

are you saying lebron doesnt have any say over how his image is disseminated?

im saying he (or his team) is presented with what the photog wants to do

if he (or his team) gave the ok, i wouldnt charge them with the crime of coming up with the idea so therefore he cant speak on it.

doesnt the Lebron cover say he is a victim of the same thing the boy in the ad is a victim of?

if so, how does ‘sit down Lebron’ even make sense

if he (or his team? :rolleyes) gave the ok doesnt that imply they have a say over how the image is disseminated?

therefore "charging them with the crime" means they are complicit

Don't think I saw anybody coming at LeBron for coming up with the idea for the shoot but for following through with the shoot itself. Bron had the opportunity after hearing what they wanted not saying "Nah, we not doing that". The kid is a victim because he is a child and is not expected to be aware of things this deep, Bron as an adult should know better

Don't think I saw anybody coming at LeBron for coming up with the idea for the shoot but for following through with the shoot itself. Bron had the opportunity after hearing what they wanted not saying "Nah, we not doing that". The kid is a victim because he is a child and is not expected to be aware of things this deep, Bron as an adult should know better

he should know better when most had no idea until the side by side was put up years ago

The mom ain't trying to eff those checks up. As soon as agencies see the uproar the little boy won't get any work and the mom is doing damage control.

Back
Top Bottom