H&M is under fire for racist hoodie

100% true, for some. And it's usually, in my experience those who are JUST NOW starting to "wake up". They start to get a a lil information and now everything is up for question

**** is annoying to the entire conversation

sucks the life out of any rational forward thinking that helps our cause

look at the Black Culture thread
peep how fast they come unglued when a new approach is presented that doesnt align with the same dead end solutions we’ve been practicing since emancipation

lets say the mom was cool with it.

does her answer absolve H&M of all responsibility?

yes, doesn't mean perception cant be impactful, so let's put it like this....if you ask em now in retrospect if letting that kid wear that hoodie he picked with his mom ok would be good for business, regardless of da fact everything was clean...

was it worth it business perspective wise? i think they would've thought it out better to have da kids switch fits :lol:

**** is annoying to the entire conversation

sucks the life out of any rational forward thinking that helps our cause

look at the Black Culture thread
peep how fast they come unglued when a new approach is presented that doesnt align with the same dead end solutions we’ve been practicing since emancipation

I have accepted in many instances people get caught up in the excitement of learning something new and will often lose track of logic in place of challenging everything or questioning everything. It's like a mixture of excitement and frustration. Excited that things you are currently learning are explaining questions you had before and now can be answered in a way that makes sense, while being frustrated that they were lied to from the beginning and now having to challenge everything. So for me anything like that is an emotional response that, given a willing person, can come back to logic after some time to get themselves back in focus

yes, doesn't mean perception cant be impactful, so let's put it like this....if you ask em now in retrospect if letting that kid wear that hoodie he picked with his mom ok would be good for business, regardless of da fact everything was clean...

was it worth it business perspective wise? i think they would've thought it out better to have da kids switch fits :lol:

the mind of a conservative is a fascinating thing.

Money toward a college fund would be better suited, I don’t want that mom benefiting from little man at all. She koonin.

I wouldn't trust her with a $20 bill walking in McDonald's to buy lil man a happy meal. Come out with two nuggets dropped in half a medium fry box and a cup of ice with some coke left and no change

I've told y'all before but you can back NH into any logical corner and he will find his way out of it with something so asinine or ridiculous then laugh emoji and dance around any response till the subject changes

can't blame them for something da model & his parent approved.

that's like blaming da gun instead of da person pulling da trigger.
So the kids parent's hired the photographer, made the clothes, rented the studio, developed the pictures, hired someone to touch the pictures, picked the right ones, decided on where to run the adds, made prints, sent them out, and paid for everyone evolved in the process.

Yep, out of H&M's hands, the parents were in complete control over the multi million dollar company

Give me a ******* break :lol:

Last edited:
I've told y'all before but you can back NH into any logical corner and he will find his way out of it with something so asinine or ridiculous then laugh emoji and dance around any response till the subject changes

i seriously find their logical answers fascinating.

im not trying to convince him of anything

i just want his honest opinion

i seriously find their logical answers fascinating.

im not trying to convince him of anything

i just want his honest opinion

But you will only get his opinion up until he gets ran into a corner he can BS out of. You see he wouldn't answer the question regarding colorism, or wouldn't expound on the comment regarding dirting up or something but instead went at ole boy for just asking for clarification.

I admit at times I will engage him because I'd like to hear how he comes to certain conclusions but his condescending tone coupled with the inevitable show that he's kinda talkin' out his rectum and his arrogant but blind hypocrisy makes even attempting to understand him a chore that practically never worth it.

So the kids parents hired the photographer, made the clothes, rented the studio, developed the pictures, hired someone to touch the pictures, picked the right ones, decided on where to run the adds, made prints, sent them out, and paid for everyone evolved in the process.

Yep, out of H&M's hands, the parents were in complete control over the multi million dollar company

Give me a ****ing break :lol:
You can’t teach folk to say some of the dumb stuff Ninja says.

But you will only get his opinion up until he gets ran into a corner he can BS out of. You see he wouldn't answer the question regarding colorism, or wouldn't expound on the comment regarding dirting up or something but instead went at ole boy for just asking for clarification.

I admit at times I will engage him because I'd like to hear how he comes to certain conclusions but his condescending tone coupled with the inevitable show that he's kinda talkin' out his rectum and his arrogant but blind hypocrisy makes even attempting to understand him a chore that practically never worth it.

yeah, see that doesnt bother me.

im a Federal Employee
im surrounded by conservatives
i know all too well what they do

That is his shtick, when you corner him and he can't make up BS he flips out.

Before he even entered anyone could have guessed his opinion on this. It involves racism towards black people so in his opinion the perpetrators of the racism are innocent, and the real problem is black people complaining.

I am actually thankful though. He could be peddling racial ignorance and spewing vile bigotry about black people like he has done many times before.

So stuff like this is an improvement over having to read his more offensive nonsense.

yeah, see that doesnt bother me.

im a Federal Employee
im surrounded by conservatives
i know all too well what they do

I mean I'm not bothered but I'm not gonna take my time to dig a whole that WILL DEFINITELY collapse and fill itself back up making all my work void and my time wasted.

bull ****

they want an equal reaction

and if your thought process doesnt align 100% with theirs they cant handle it

exactly jumped on me with the quickness when i said

"Reach?"

alot of people never even seen that photo and i believe bron was one to see it after the shoot

Alot of this fake outrage is getting out of hand. I refuse to be outraged or give a reaction until i fact check

who's outraged? lebron? you haven't answered one question and yet you are still running on this same narrative.
don't even know why you got defensive in the first place

exactly jumped on me with the quickness when i said

"Reach?"

alot of people never even seen that photo and i believe bron was one to see it after the shoot

Alot of this fake outrage is getting out of hand. I refuse to be outraged or give a reaction until i fact check
First: Who's outraged? Second: What gives you the moral authority to determine what 'outrage' is real and what outrage is false?

I've said this a million times, but a lot of you need a serious lesson on fact vs opinion.

When you jump in with 'reach' you open yourself up to the kind of responses that you take issue. Ironically in the same way people took issue with your post. It isn't thoughtful, and you seem to expect people who have a completely different world view than you to understand how you came to that conclusion.

So when you're short about a topic that people take seriously, it comes off as flippant and dismissive. That's why people jumped on you. Take the time to express why you believe what you believe, and if you don't fully know why you believe what you believe, take the time to understand that and yourself.

First: Who's outraged? Second: What gives you the moral authority to determine what 'outrage' is real and what outrage is false?

I've said this a million times, but a lot of you need a serious lesson on fact vs opinion.

I mean if the shoe fits wear it never said it had to be anyone on NT for that matter

who's outraged? lebron? you haven't answered one question and yet you are still running on this same narrative.
don't even know why you got defensive in the first place

I dont get what i missed. Clearly said i see the resemblance and would like to hear his viewpoint

but to tell him to sit down because he has not spoke about that photo aint right.

So the kids parents hired the photographer, made the clothes, rented the studio, developed the pictures, hired someone to touch the pictures, picked the right ones, decided on where to run the adds, made prints, sent them out, and paid for everyone evolved in the process.

and none of that happens without da expressed written consent of da parents...

let's not forget, da hoodie itself wasn't racist, H&M didn't make anything racist.

da Mom approved & da kid picked it out...might as well accuse Smith & Wesson for da daily murders as a by product of their wares...buck has to stop at da individual.

Reach?

Is that not a question tho?

Dude didnt post any details on that photo or where it originated for all i know if i dont fact check before hand that photo could of been fake.

Just like all those fake H&M meme floating around

I've told y'all before but you can back NH into any logical corner and he will find his way out of it

what corner, da deflection bait ya laid out that I didn't bite on? :lol: i been here for too long for amateur hour parlor tricks >D :lol:

and none of that happens without da expressed written consent of da parents...

let's not forget, da hoodie itself wasn't racist, H&M didn't make anything racist.

da Mom approved & da kid picked it out...might as well accuse Smith & Wesson for da daily murders as a by product of their wares...buck has to stop at da individual.
Do we know for a fact that the kid picked it out?
Didn't know that child clothing ad campaigns worked like that.
Hey kid go and pick whatever shirt you want and we'll take a picture...

Back
Top Bottom