H1N1 FLU........UPDATE : Flu may be less potent than first feared (pg 32)

I'm going to Florida in 2 weeks for a cruise and then NYC in about 1.5 months. Am I going to die?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

lol smedroc you havnt been keepin up at all huh......
enlighten me....

what the headlines saying??
the headlines are fear mongering. these pharma companies want $$$ from the vaccine, and the public will fall for it if they keep watching andlistening to that filth.

they've closed 2 School districts down here near San Antonio and there are like tons of cases of "suspected" or "probable" cases. Ilike the idea of reselling masks.

<-----goes to target to pick up masks/purell.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

lol smedroc you havnt been keepin up at all huh......
enlighten me....

what the headlines saying??
the headlines are fear mongering. these pharma companies want $$$ from the vaccine, and the public will fall for it if they keep watching and listening to that filth.
exactly
smh.gif
....Here in the UK apparently the government has copped60 million masks, has launched an awareness advertisin campaign and is stockpiling anti viral drugs.

I feel safer already
laugh.gif

wow in the bay area, there's going to be a large march

I don't know why, but i'd lol if someone there carried the swine flu

Originally Posted by bb4 86

they've closed 2 School districts down here near San Antonio and there are like tons of cases of "suspected" or "probable" cases. I like the idea of reselling masks.

Reselling masks you say? Not a bad idea. In about a week or so, these will be running for a sweet penny
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Originally Posted by bb4 86

they've closed 2 School districts down here near San Antonio and there are like tons of cases of "suspected" or "probable" cases. I like the idea of reselling masks.

Reselling masks you say? Not a bad idea. In about a week or so, these will be running for a sweet penny
pimp.gif
hell yea, i already got my cousin who works at a local hospital gettine me all she gcan get her hands on. Pure profit baby! And my job is sayingthat we may start working from home, since we have like 20,000 people employed in pretty much one big building.

I gave my bro masks to give out at school today, this dude called and asked for more saying he just made $50
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Media is a complete joke.
We already knew that during the election & now after with the Obama riding

Nice for some liberals to realize it now....
this is not a liberal/conservative thing
the media is a joke when it comes to almost everything

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

laugh.gif
This is getting ridiculous. Like, Orwellian ridiculous.

DO NOT GIVE IN TO THE FEAR!

^^^Agreed. A 'pandemic', are you kidding me? The World Health Organization can't even keep an even count of how many 'deaths' areactually accounted, it goes up one day, then drops down, then skyrockets up again....blah, blah, blah.

I cant even front, i woke up feelin a lil sick (im litterally an 30 mins from Mex) and with all this media attention...yea.

The joke is on the lames who are wearing surgical mask, they won't prevent you from catching it. Time to cop a gas mask
laugh.gif

People been stockin up on hand sanitizer at my store. We sold out yesterday around 3pm lmao...

Back
Top Bottom