H1N1 FLU........UPDATE : Flu may be less potent than first feared (pg 32)

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

not having enough money to buy meat FTW
laugh.gif
This virus is free
laugh.gif

"In New York City, health officials say about 75 students at a Queens high school have fallen ill with flu-like symptoms and testing is under way to rule out that is the same strain of swine flu found in Mexico. Results could take several days."
what.... I wont be around any queens high school kids if that's the case
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by blazersfan

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

not having enough money to buy meat FTW
laugh.gif
This virus is free
laugh.gif
d773579cef67ec288df8bfe82105892c4070aeb.gif

and before somebody tells me u cant get it through food or reading ftl, i already knew the deal before i posted.

i think Officer Ricky sent the virus to Queens to kill G-Unit

Originally Posted by lildisciple111

Ima senior at St. Francis Prep in Queens and we just got hit with this thing. Like 200 people got this thing and its spreads through physical contact. Its getting ridiculous, kids are dropping like flies.
You, me and Gunna are the 3 Prep alumni here
pimp.gif

This dude's telling the truth. SFP loves bring back diseases. Bakc when I was there we had a whooping cough scare.

I'm going to Madagascar, from my experience no world wide pandemic ever reaches them.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Habitual Linestepper

Ima senior at St. Francis Prep in Queens and we just got hit with this thing. Like 200 people got this thing and its spreads through physical contact. Its getting ridiculous, kids are dropping like flies.
eek.gif

That SUCKS. So this %+%! is spreading human to human too? Uh oh quarantine time.

im seriously taking this very serious.

if this guy is for real it could be on the East Coast.........this is some real &$^
yo im dead serious. Yea Queens NY. Like My school is the biggest catholic school in the nation. We got over 1000 students and its crazy to see thehalls so empty. People fainted and the ambulance was called in. The nurses office was swamped and a couple of my friends got it. its getting ridiculous. Allthe kids who got it have been sent to Long Island Jewish Hospital for treatment. School is still gonna be open on monday though. Best believe im going in witha mask on.

edit-JRS prep got to many people and to see it like literally empty was scary

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Let's watch our government drop the ball and let this crap become an epidemic - they need to do like the previous poster said and cut off all travel between the border. A sizable fraction of the country doesn't even have health insurance right now. Tons of people going back-and-forth to Mexico here, too (Houston, TX).

They need to shut down travel ASAP. My cousin is actually on a high school senior trip cruise going to Mexico on Monday. I keep telling here that she may wantto consider not going because this flu seems to be a very legit threat. She don't wanna hear it though.

Originally Posted by ahhitsj0e

I'm a senior too. What's your name maybe I know you lol. And regarding the epidemic, it turns out there is a high level of a chemical in the air in the cafeteria (which prob got in the vents and spread throughout the whole school). The Department of Health evacuated the school at 5pm on Friday, and for them to have the building evacuated, you know something is up. And all the students who were treated at the hospital had chemical burns in their throat. I need to go get tested myself, i have a horrible cough and my throats on fire. I can guarantee that this isn't going to be in the news because it would make the prep look bad.

It took them 2 days to figure out what was wrong while kids were passing out left and right.

And the front desk told all the parents who called that there is nothing wrong while there were 7 ambulances lined up at the school.

I mean come on. =/
its andy or andrew. im usually in the middle of the caf during lunch actin up
pimp.gif
....but yea getting back on topic. prep is dumb, they were like there is nothingwrong and meanwhile the nurses offices was packed with kids. They are really just dumb. Luckily i havent gotten any types of symptons or anything and neitherhas my bro. Hopefully it stays that way

They're not dumb it's just damage control and mass hysteria prevention. I was planning to visit soon since I'm done with school after this week.Guess not now
laugh.gif

UPDATE : IT IS SWINE FLU. I just got a text from my friend who is in the hospital right now confirming it. Some prep kids went to Mexicio for spring break andbrought it back with them.

UPDATE : IT IS SWINE FLU. I just got a text from my friend who is in the hospital right now confirming it. Some prep kids went to Mexicio for spring break and brought it back with them.
See this ***!% me up. Now I have to find a different high school to pick up 15 year old girls. Smh.

UPDATE : IT IS SWINE FLU. I just got a text from my friend who is in the hospital right now confirming it. Some prep kids went to Mexicio for spring break and brought it back with them.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
oh lord

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

See this ***!% me up. Now I have to find a different high school to pick up 15 year old girls. Smh.
you could always go to queens center mall
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

you could always go to queens center mall
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif