H1N1 FLU........UPDATE : Flu may be less potent than first feared (pg 32)

nerd.gif

and believe me, it happened to me by "accident" a while back...i thought the girl was over 18....called her later that week, and she told me she was15..I was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif
what??...goodnight, click....

anyways back to the topic
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

nerd.gif

and believe me, it happened to me by "accident" a while back...i thought the girl was over 18....called her later that week, and she told me she was 15..I was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Damn bro I was just messing around
laugh.gif
Although I didinadvertently get a 15 year old drunk at my friend's going away party
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

nerd.gif

and believe me, it happened to me by "accident" a while back...i thought the girl was over 18....called her later that week, and she told me she was 15..I was like
eek.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I know you were
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Although I did inadvertently get a 15 year old drunk at my friend's going away party
nerd.gif

6jg9zr.jpg

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

nerd.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I know you were
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Although I did inadvertently get a 15 year old drunk at my friend's going away party
nerd.gif
6jg9zr.jpg

laugh.gif
It's rare to see a properly executed gif these days.

I wouldn't necessarily say that, either. When I lived in Idaho there was an AIDS outbreak that spread within months to a year. So disease and contagion can literally develop anywhere in the world, and probably anywhere in the universe, too.
Truth.

Aliens with diseases are probable.

less then 20 people have been affected. why should i be worried? there are billion of people in the us. Do people die from this? how many have died? im i theonly one not understanding the severity of this?

Back
Top Bottom