Ha ha life, funny joke!! (Girl thread, pics this time!!)

You just gotta go in not caring OP, from experience most of the girls have been with/like jerks, I don't think I would have confronted her I would have just played along non-chalantly and seen where it went. But I'm sure your not the only guy she's talking to, she probably has a free meal lined up for each day of the week.

On a sidenote:

1248666497253.jpg

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Man O.P. don't even trip off this girl or any girl man. I had the meanest clarity nut last week while in Vegas after messing with this model chick I met at Magics. At the end of the day what's it all about man? You meet a girl, wine and dine her, wait for her to hopefully call you and when she does she just tells you," I'm not ready for another guy right now." All the while a dude like me is walking around in the background with a towel wrapped around his waist singing, Young Jeezy "Way to gone" after we just watched Twilight "episode whatever it was just on as background noise as you tongued my balls". See, I had a reality check while I was out there. It all started after I messed around with a chick that just so happened to have a husband that she never told me about and this model chick that looked gorgeous but had the confidence of a 350 pound one legged precious with a goatee and pink eye. These #%!!!# don't matter man. You probably feel worthless and lost some confidence but dude trust me when I tell you that you are doing it wrong. The truth is you need to get your +%#@ together. No, I'm not talking about become a millionaire, get some swag and all that b.s. I'm talking about you aren't shining king. You aren't being the dynamic and charismatic full formed and functioning star that you are destined to be. With these females how you look doesn't matter to them as much as it does to us and if you have endearing personality traits and charisma but are firm you can pull ANY chick. Now how do you get these traits and charisma? Get your mind right, fall in love with yourself unconditionally and let your nuts hang. If you feel it, say it, if you want it, get it. Life is constantly holding its hands up saying, "dude all of this is for you but you're so stupid you've allowed everyone else to fool you into believing you aren't good enough for it." King stop. I want someone else to experience the misery with me of what its like to get things you want only to be incredibly dissapointed with how over hyped life is. You haven't suffered until you get everything you want............... peace
Kerry, is that you?

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

So you just gon give up and bail out G? it's like deja vu all over again.
laugh.gif

Seriously though OP you set yourself up for failure with that "she's outta my league" comment.

Can't have that type of mentality when dealing with women.

My son farrow has an epiphany every week when it comes to girls.

I stopped believing dude years ago.

Maybe he considers her out of his league not just based on still photos but on her career, personality etc.

I think the "out of my league" mindset can work too, gives you that nothing to lose type attitude.

Man O.P. don't even trip off this girl or any girl man. I had the meanest clarity nut last week while in Vegas after messing with this model chick I met at Magics. At the end of the day what's it all about man? You meet a girl, wine and dine her, wait for her to hopefully call you and when she does she just tells you," I'm not ready for another guy right now." All the while a dude like me is walking around in the background with a towel wrapped around his waist singing, Young Jeezy "Way to gone" after we just watched Twilight "episode whatever it was just on as background noise as you tongued my balls". See, I had a reality check while I was out there. It all started after I messed around with a chick that just so happened to have a husband that she never told me about and this model chick that looked gorgeous but had the confidence of a 350 pound one legged precious with a goatee and pink eye. These #%!!!# don't matter man. You probably feel worthless and lost some confidence but dude trust me when I tell you that you are doing it wrong. The truth is you need to get your +%#@ together. No, I'm not talking about become a millionaire, get some swag and all that b.s. I'm talking about you aren't shining king. You aren't being the dynamic and charismatic full formed and functioning star that you are destined to be. With these females how you look doesn't matter to them as much as it does to us and if you have endearing personality traits and charisma but are firm you can pull ANY chick. Now how do you get these traits and charisma? Get your mind right, fall in love with yourself unconditionally and let your nuts hang. If you feel it, say it, if you want it, get it. Life is constantly holding its hands up saying, "dude all of this is for you but you're so stupid you've allowed everyone else to fool you into believing you aren't good enough for it." King stop. I want someone else to experience the misery with me of what its like to get things you want only to be incredibly dissapointed with how over hyped life is. You haven't suffered until you get everything you want............... peace
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We need to have a convo, nh

Can't believe op is still catching heat for the sign thread. I feel like that was ages ago. Who was the NTer who actually drove out there to investigate, then made a mountain dew can we had vote on. Ahhhhhh good times!

Your posts are always appreciated
pimp.gif

I remember when my first white chick left me

kinda wanted to make a post like op

but then

all hose be the same

Originally Posted by MrBrown

I remember when my first white chick left me

kinda wanted to make a post like op

but then

all hose be the same
roll.gif