Haitian Jack (Strange but possibly true tales in hip hop)

PAC hated NY because when he was up here son was getting leaned on by all the real g's including Jack . A few dudes up here had they hands all in his pocket . Suge reached out to him the he proceeded to turn into a west coast d rider and then started beefing with a former friend which sparked a whole coastal beef cause he couldn't get a few dudes hands out of his pockets . That's corny as hell if u ask me

Even when 50 started to blow up he was right there w him
50 was being funded through Supreme Team (same with Murder Inc) and late Jam Master Jay
Back in the late 80's and early 90's gangstas didn't want to be rappers, they wanted to extort rappers.

I heard Eric B was one of the biggest gangsters. And he never produced ****, was just a big time player with a lot of respect and probably funded Rakim.
50 Cent mentions Haitian Jack in the song "50 Bars"

Since we're on the subject of gangsters in hip-hop. Does anyone know the history of the people that 50 Cent talks about in "50 Bars"
Nas, and Prodigy mention the names 50 does in a lot of their songs

Even when 50 started to blow up he was right there w him
50 was being funded through Supreme Team (same with Murder Inc) and late Jam Master Jay

Back in the late 80's and early 90's gangstas didn't want to be rappers, they wanted to extort rappers.

I heard Eric B was one of the biggest gangsters. And he never produced ****, was just a big time player with a lot of respect and probably funded Rakim.

Eric had that rep. He may have just been one of the smart ones to transition to music early. Was it Marly Marl that was rumored to have produced it?

The 50 thing though. I don't remember hearing that. Maybe he was a low level worker for Supreme Team at a point, but I don't recall hearing that Preme "funded" him.

Can you elaborate?

Last edited:
This N said Pac was a better leader than MLK...

MARTIN LUTHER KING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly have been convinced that there is no god. No god would allow this to happen :lol:

:wow: awe Hell nah :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Top 5 least intelligent/most ignorant thing an NTer has ever posted :smh: This is why hip-hop music is terrible for society. Not because of the music itself, but because of delusional fans like this guy

Last edited:
Honestly that post worse than Antidope saying its ok Pac and Big got killed cause then Jay was able to shine.

Also that post makes gives me a idea of the nonsense would have seen is NT was around back then. Like how we get ridiculous posts about Kanye/Drake/Jay it probably would have been worse in the 90s when Pac and Big were still around.

:rofl: @ "Pac > MLKJR"
Honestly that post worse than Antidope saying its ok Pac and Big got killed cause then Jay was able to shine.

Also that post makes gives me a idea of the nonsense would have seen is NT was around back then. Like how we get ridiculous posts about Kanye/Drake/Jay it probably would have been worse in the 90s when Pac and Big were still around.
Antidope said that? Damn :smh: Son got Jay's penis in his intestines, need an x-ray to see which way he entered.

It may be funny to yall, but I stand by what I say. I have probably said it before, but Malcolm X was a better leader than MLK. He told people that turn the other cheek/non-violence ish was BS. I share the same stance. MLK and ppl who shared a similar mentality was the most perfect thing for white people at the time. If you make the correlation to slave days (which really doesn't hold too many differences from now), MLK and those like him would have stayed on the plantation and "suffered peacefully". Pac comes from a line of thinking similar to that of Malcolm X. He was ultimately trying to organize the masses to start thinking, and realizing that a violent revolution had to be an open option although not the desired one. His whole plan was also to give the "first account eye witness news" to mainstream America about how a lot of us really have to live. The realities of what mainstream America has created. That's positive. A hell of a lot more positive than any of the artists yall stan for today. He tried to grab and reach those who felt that hopelessness. How many people today are doing that? As for MLK, anybody that can see their mother raped, and tell your little brother to let it slide and turn the other cheek is not beneficial to the well being of my people....

You guys think any human being that was close or on the right track to liberating African-Americans in this country would really be celebrated by the same country who has enslaved and oppressed them? Hence why there's no such this as a Malcolm X day. Who killed Huey Newton? Who's Mumia Abu-Jamal? Where's Mumia Abu-Jamal at now and why? Why is Assata Shakur on the most wanted list? Why is she in Cuba on political asylum and they're still trying to extradite her? The sentiments yall have on Pac is exactly the sentiments they want you to have. How can a multi-platinum recording artist get shot on not one occasion, but two occasions where there are other people present yet no one has been convicted on either incident? One at a NY studio with other famous rappers at the time, and the other on the busy Vegas strip. It never dawned on you? Think deeper....

This N said Pac was a better leader than MLK...

MARTIN LUTHER KING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly have been convinced that there is no god. No god would allow this to happen
laugh.gif
people would be saying the same thing about Ice Cube if he was killed during his prime yo
laugh.gif
....now he is making beer commericials
Eric had that rep. He may have just been one of the smart ones to transition to music early. Was it Marly Marl that was rumored to have produced it?

The 50 thing though. I don't remember hearing that. Maybe he was a low level worker for Supreme Team at a point, but I don't recall hearing that Preme "funded" him.

Can you elaborate?
well i mean, wasn't 50 a drug dealer for the Supreme Team in the 90's? So of course he got paid and that is what got him started in the game.

Last edited:
It may be funny to yall, but I stand by what I say. I have probably said it before, but Malcolm X was a better leader than MLK. He told people that turn the other cheek/non-violence ish was BS. I share the same stance. MLK and ppl who shared a similar mentality was the most perfect thing for white people at the time. If you make the correlation to slave days (which really doesn't hold too many differences from now), MLK and those like him would have stayed on the plantation and "suffered peacefully". Pac comes from a line of thinking similar to that of Malcolm X. He was ultimately trying to organize the masses to start thinking, and realizing that a violent revolution had to be an open option although not the desired one. His whole plan was also to give the "first account eye witness news" to mainstream America about how a lot of us really have to live. The realities of what mainstream America has created. That's positive. A hell of a lot more positive than any of the artists yall stan for today. He tried to grab and reach those who felt that hopelessness. How many people today are doing that? As for MLK, anybody that can see their mother raped, and tell your little brother to let it slide and turn the other cheek is not beneficial to the well being of my people....

You guys think any human being that was close or on the right track to liberating African-Americans in this country would really be celebrated by the same country who has enslaved and oppressed them? Hence why there's no such this as a Malcolm X day. Who killed Huey Newton? Who's Mumia Abu-Jamal? Where's Mumia Abu-Jamal at now and why? Why is Assata Shakur on the most wanted list? Why is she in Cuba on political asylum and they're still trying to extradite her? The sentiments yall have on Pac is exactly the sentiments they want you to have. How can a multi-platinum recording artist get shot on not one occasion, but two occasions where there are other people present yet no one has been convicted on either incident? One at a NY studio with other famous rappers at the time, and the other on the busy Vegas strip. It never dawned on you? Think deeper....

You've got to be the dumbest mutha ****** I've seen on this website, and thats saying something.

Last edited:
You've got to be the dumbest mutha ****** I've seen on this website, and thats saying something.

I'm saying. Dude really took time outta his life to write those paragraphs though.

I'm a Pac fan and while he had some good messages at times, lets not forget about his other side. Some Pac fans operate with a one track delusional mindset.

I'm saying. Dude really took time outta his life to write those paragraphs though.

I'm a Pac fan and while he had some good messages at times, lets not forget about his other side. Some Pac fans operate with a one track delusional mindset.
dude is one those 'read a book with a provocative title dumb cats'

Dudes really act like Pac didn't write Hit em Up Etc'. I will give it to fans he made incredible music but dude was beyond Bi-Polar.

Back
Top Bottom