Halladay Will Say Yes to Yanks

This guy wants the Mets to get Halladay, just so they can have him join Santana in the rotation.

8f315d6dc654856cbe494b5e26c4bdb358285fe.gif

But I think Halladay would prefer the Yankees over the Mets; A.J. Burnett must be shaking in his shoes over the thought of his BFF potentially being histeammate again
roll.gif

Halladay Styles

laugh.gif
I can be down with that nickname...

How I felt after reading the OP:

How I'll feel if Cash does it:

What Deadset/JPZ/AllenIversonFan/DoubleJs/Ska did:

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
If they end up having to trade him to Boston or New York for a package that doesn't include Jesus Montero or Casey Kelly...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They won't.

I like our new GM, dude seems smart Keith Law endorses him.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by Los Yankees

Not sure about that, the more this goes on the less the Jays will get.
That's what I'm saying... They should have traded him at the deadline last year when they were clearly not going anywhere...

They let JP drag this out way too long and now they've got a new GM whose first move will be to either trade Roy Halladay or keep him and watch him walk away after the season... STUPID.
For what? Carlos Carasco?
laugh.gif

The best time is now.

PhilBalla09:
according to Buster Olney: Angles, Phillies, Yanks, and Redsoxs are his preferred teams.
numbers.gif

No but seriously, if the Angels are on his list:

praying%20child.jpg

laugh.gif
this isnt new news tho. He has said it before that he would play for the Yankees. As well as the Sox, and most of the yearly playoff contenders. So thisdoesnt phase me too much. Of course I would have rather him said F the Yankees, I hate wearing pinstripes they make me look fat. But this is nothing to hangthe rope for.

With that said, I would be pissed if he went to the Yanks. I just want to see a deal get done for him soon, because once the winter meeting start up there willbe an everyday update on the "progress" of a deal. But here's hoping he has a B on his hat when the season starts.

i would love to land halladay, easily my fav pitcher in baseball for a long time. But I could also care less where he goes as long as he doesn't end up inBoston.

Back
Top Bottom