Halo 4 Thread| The Pit Returns Aug.20

GAMERTAG - NIKETALK SCREENNAME

1. MEMPHISFINEST - MEMPHISSFINEST (ONLY 1 'S' FOR GAMERTAG)
2.Itz Me Pizzo 23 - xxpizzo - List might be full will add everyone over the weekend when i hop on
3. Sam Menace - Menacin Methods
4. LiteSkinned129 - CURBSIDEPROPHET
5. STRAIGHT KASH - STAY LURKIN
6.SHOOKED - DOS
7. DATKIDFIASCO - DATKIDFIASCO
8. Never Had Much - Putting In Work
9. thethe daCANNON - VA757VA
10. ASTRONOUT - ASTRONOUT
11. nickthestick2st - Nickthestick91
12. DWILLS925 - DJ236
13. MRNOTHING23 - THORROCKJS
14. SHERWIN100S - SHERWIN100S
15. R GANGSTA J - WrightOne86

Last edited:

2.Itz Me Pizzo 23 - xxpizzo - List might be full will add everyone over the weekend when i hop on
6.SHOOKED - DOS
12. DWILLS925 - DJ236
15. R GANJSTA J - WrightOne86

FIXED.

THERE IS ALSO THE CARBINE AND PROMETHEAN LIGHT RIFLE.
THE CARBINE HAS THE FASTEST FIRE RATE AND KILL TIME.
THE LIGHT RIFLE IS THE ONLY 4 SHOT KILL IN THE GAME (ONLY WHEN SCOPED IN)
THE GAME IS BALANCED. YOU JUST GOT TO EXPLORE SOME.
I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO TRY JUST USING THE LIGHT RIFLE AND CARBINE FOR MY STARTING LOADOUT FOR A COUPLE OF MATCHES JUST TO GET AWAY FROM THE NORM.

I actually switched to the Covenant Carbine for the last few games before I went to sleep last night. I liked it and like the fire rate of it. I decided to switch yesterday for the same reason since I was tired of using the BR and DMR every game. Feels good to be playing another Halo again. I saw the ODST and Reach and left them alone. I remember having LAN parties my freshman year of college with Halo:Combat Evolved, where each room battled another room via system link. I :rofl: every time I think of all the CAT5 cables we had running down the halls connecting us to the same router for playing against each other, lol

6.SHOOKED - DOS
12. DWILLS925 - DJ236
15. WrightOne86 - R GANJSTA J
16.vtotheinay - vtotheinay

THERE IS ALSO THE CARBINE AND PROMETHEAN LIGHT RIFLE.
THE CARBINE HAS THE FASTEST FIRE RATE AND KILL TIME.
THE LIGHT RIFLE IS THE ONLY 4 SHOT KILL IN THE GAME (ONLY WHEN SCOPED IN)
THE GAME IS BALANCED. YOU JUST GOT TO EXPLORE SOME.
I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO TRY JUST USING THE LIGHT RIFLE AND CARBINE FOR MY STARTING LOADOUT FOR A COUPLE OF MATCHES JUST TO GET AWAY FROM THE NORM.

I actually switched to the Covenant Carbine for the last few games before I went to sleep last night. I liked it and like the fire rate of it. I decided to switch yesterday for the same reason since I was tired of using the BR and DMR every game. Feels good to be playing another Halo again. I saw the ODST and Reach and left them alone. I remember having LAN parties my freshman year of college with Halo:Combat Evolved, where each room battled another room via system link. I :rofl: every time I think of all the CAT5 cables we had running down the halls connecting us to the same router for playing against each other, lol

MAN WE USED TO DO THE SAME THING DURING MY FRESHMAN YEAR AT THE U OF PITT :lol:

6.SHOOKED - DOS
12. DWILLS925 - DJ236
15.Mrkittles20 - OMGitsFrankDizl

MAN WE USED TO DO THE SAME THING DURING MY FRESHMAN YEAR AT THE U OF PITT :lol:

Haha, it was daily routine for us. We would have every dorm door open and be shouting down the halls at the other people while playing. We played right on through Halo 2 & 3 even when we went to different dorms/apartments on campus. That is where my GT originally came from....just like you have an RA for a dorm, they deemed me the "RG" for the dorm, aka "Resident Gangsta"/"R GANGSTA" since I was the only black guy on the hall with them at the time! :lol:

I remember when we used to make custom games (shottys only, snipes only, etc). This one kid had a roommate that would sleep early, so if were in his room the game had to be on mute....the kicker is we would purposely play a custom game of "dual pistols" only. Four people in the dark, with another sleep, Halo on mute, & clicking the s*#% out of the triggers, haha

Halo-4-UNSC-Mantis-Screenshot.jpg

this thing is beast, got a running riot using it in dominion 8)

Hey for anyone looking for a good deal on a 12 month Xbox live card here is a good deal I found on slickdeals for $35 for a year.
Xbox Live 12 month subscription for $35

My man.......

Is it just me or did anyone else have to turn their sensitivity down to 1? Is that noobish? Havent played since 3 and thats been sometime now. I think its just COD thats got me like that wit aiming, I dont remember it being that hard before. Also what control settings are you using? Im running wit fishstick.

Is it just me or did anyone else have to turn their sensitivity down to 1? Is that noobish? Havent played since 3 and thats been sometime now. I think its just COD thats got me like that wit aiming, I dont remember it being that hard before. Also what control settings are you using? Im running wit fishstick.

Damn man I actually had to turn my sensitivity up quite a bit.

Ahh...it's good to see that the friendly AI is just as ****** as it ever was.

It wouldn't be a Halo campaign if I didn't get splattered by a friendly Warthog.

My man.......

I actually turned it up 1 or 2 notches before I even played and I am happy with it.

damn havent played halo since halo 3... i suck like majorly suck now...

gamertag is I Lose Errytime

but i dont talk unless im playing with my boys and when i do i talk major greasy ****.. lol

im warning you though i suck *** so add at your own risk lol

ill be on like all the time wether it be my brother or friends on my gamertag my gamertag will be active cuz im tryna get that 140 hours played of multiplayer for 600 microsoft points lol

6.SHOOKED - DOS
12. DWILLS925 - DJ236
16.AEA18- AEA09

6.SHOOKED - DOS
12. DWILLS925 - DJ236
16.AEA18- AEA09
17.THE HO TRAIN25 - rck2sactown

UPS came today and didnt leave my copy at the doorstep.... WHY. They leave all sorts of giant packages at my door yet this tiny box just had to be carried back.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Will leaving a note on the door make them do the right thing.

Last edited:
he was right about the noob combo was actually called the noob combo because it was a fairly dumb tactic, and in the past the plasma pistol could be fully charged without ever running out of ammo. that didn't change the fact it was used at high level play.
my point was the definition of noob combo which you agree you were wrong about. I never said it wasn't used at a high level.

I thought you were done a post before, but you just had to get your last two cents in. if that's what you gotta do to feel better about yourself then so be it fam.
just a difference in philosophy and tactics at the end of the day.

The jet pack is god awful in this game. I don't really like any of the armor powerups..... Which ones do you guys usually run with?
I find myself not using any honestly. I got used to only using sprint on reach.

sucking it up :frown: anyone proud of their skill level who doesn't mind dead weight :lol: i say this only because im trying to level up and right now im sucking but if i play people good enough i'll likely step my **** up.

iono whats going on right now tho... cant kill ****. br might be trash right now.

Back
Top Bottom