Halo 4 Thread| The Pit Returns Aug.20

The game does not feel like halo 3 to me at all. I have been playing Halo 3 for the past month and now switching to Halo 4, the feeling is different. It has taken time to get used to the weapons and movement as I was used to Halo 3. The walking and strafing feels more like Reach than Halo 2 or 3. It feels more like a mix between Halo Reach and COD with a bit of Halo 3 and 2 sprinkled on top.

Overall, I like the game but I am not blown away by it. I am gonna play more to get a better feel though.

BTB was meant for objective games like how it was in halo 2 and now it is only slayer. No assault :smh:.
I still need to try dominion.

WHERE CAN I COP AN XBOX THE CHEAPEST?

I WANT TO PLAY HALO!!!

HELP1

Pawn shop. You can get an xbox with a 120 gb hard drive for a real good price.

:lol: @ the Noob Combo debate. Just be glad that its dead for the most part.

NOPE. IT IS ACTUALLY REALLY EASY TO NOOB COMBO IN THIS GAME. THE PLASMA PISTOL TRACKS HARDCORE. I'VE TRIED IT A COUPLE TIMES AND IT'S ALMOST LIKE HALO 2 EXCEPT FOR YOU CAN'T HOLD IT CHARGED INFINITELY.

^^^^ agreed. This game has its own feel for sure. Weapon distribution, speed, everything... I hate the cod style press B to duck and the new D pad to change grenades. Feels like you have to go out the way to do them and don't feel fluid. Also feels like its only human weapons on MP with little variation. Fun game though

LET'S GET A NIKETALK GAMERTAG LIST TOGETHER. JUST COPY THIS POST AND ADD YOUR GAMERTAG AND NIKETALK SCREENNAME. I'LL START IT OFF.

GAMERTAG - NIKETALK SCREENNAME

1. MEMPHISFINEST - MEMPHISSFINEST (ONLY 1 'S' FOR GAMERTAG)

^ you clearly have me confused with someone else since i never said that :rofl: :rofl:
it was probably 1 out of like 3 other people that have proved you wrong throughout the thread
see what i'm saying though doggy, you just can't keep from embarrassing yourself anymore in here lol
good luck with that noob combo though. if i was you i'd just take this L and stay humbled.
"You don't win, you're not good" :lol:

One guy said we play video games wrong
One guy said the needler was good on H2
You say the noob combo was only used by bad people

Lol , none of this is correct

Let me ask you this, yes the noob combo was over powered but so what?
1. You still have to shoot them in the head after they're hit
2. You still have to hit them with the plasma
3. You still have to position yourself to your advantage
4. Only kills 1 enemy at a time (2 on you = you will die first)
5. You have to pick up both before the enemy does ( fight for it )
6. Does not last forever so when it runs out then what?
7. Does not work too close or too far
8. Still have to charge it In time to use it

Having it was not guaranteed kills, but a skilled player can go off with it.

Take my L?? Embarrassing myself?? Lol, sure

Now I'm done with this lol. Go ahead and say what you want. Good players know the deal, you and the other obviously don't. Go ahead and say what you will

Peace

Last edited:
damb brudda ... maybe he just didn't get around to it. Maybe he had one that gave out and didn't bother to buy a new one... You deserve a
indifferent.gif
good sir...
i got an xbox just for this... :rolleyes well i had it for some time, controllerless and hard drive less but i just got a hard drive yesterday, this game makes me wanna play the xbox. will probably cop after this schools semester term is over.

Last edited:

2.Itz Me Pizzo 23 - xxpizzo - List might be full will add everyone over the weekend when i hop on

Got this after not playing ODST and giving up on Reach after an hour. It feels like a hybrid of 2 and 3 to me, and that's ok.
Can anyone give me a quick break down on what guns are good/trash? I feel like it's been a decade since I actually cared about Halo MP. I've been trying to use the BR, but it (nor the DMR) feels natural just yet. The covenant carbine gets the most use out of me, but I know I'm not doing as well as I should with it.

Starting to get tired of the BR and DMR dominated maps. The AR is essentially rendered useless now. I just want to use my AR in peace :frown:

If you face someone who's good with the DMR it's a wrap that thing can kill in like 3 shots from all the way across the map :x

The game does not feel like halo 3 to me at all. I have been playing Halo 3 for the past month and now switching to Halo 4, the feeling is different. It has taken time to get used to the weapons and movement as I was used to Halo 3. The walking and strafing feels more like Reach than Halo 2 or 3. It feels more like a mix between Halo Reach and COD with a bit of Halo 3 and 2 sprinkled on top.

Overall, I like the game but I am not blown away by it. I am gonna play more to get a better feel though.

BTB was meant for objective games like how it was in halo 2 and now it is only slayer. No assault
mean.gif

I still need to try dominion.
Said it before but this really is unacceptable
mean.gif

WHERE CAN I COP AN XBOX THE CHEAPEST?

I WANT TO PLAY HALO!!!

HELP1

Pawn shop. You can get an xbox with a 120 gb hard drive for a real good price.

laugh.gif
@ the Noob Combo debate. Just be glad that its dead for the most part.
NOPE. IT IS ACTUALLY REALLY EASY TO NOOB COMBO IN THIS GAME. THE PLASMA PISTOL TRACKS HARDCORE. I'VE TRIED IT A COUPLE TIMES AND IT'S ALMOST LIKE HALO 2 EXCEPT FOR YOU CAN'T HOLD IT CHARGED INFINITELY.
Why..... 343
indifferent.gif

LET'S GET A NIKETALK GAMERTAG LIST TOGETHER. JUST COPY THIS POST AND ADD YOUR GAMERTAG AND NIKETALK SCREENNAME. I'LL START IT OFF.

Once People sign up yoou could also make an XBL silver tag and have everyone add that tag so when they want to find people to play with, they can just check it. NikeTalk Halo or something like that.

^^^^ agreed. This game has its own feel for sure. Weapon distribution, speed, everything... I hate the cod style press B to duck and the new D pad to change grenades. Feels like you have to go out the way to do them and don't feel fluid. Also feels like its only human weapons on MP with little variation. Fun game though

I agree with everything you said, especially the last two sentences. Try the recon controller setting. I find that a little more in line with the older halo settings. You still have to use the d pad for grenades though. I don't like the fact that MP basically forces you to pick between three weapons: AR, DMR, BR. Everything else is basically support drops. I still like the game but damn man where are my options? The maps also leave a bit to be desired.

2.Itz Me Pizzo 23 - xxpizzo - List might be full will add everyone over the weekend when i hop on
3. Sam Menace - Menacin Methods

Last edited:

4. LiteSkinned129

Last edited:

I agree with everything you said, especially the last two sentences. Try the recon controller setting. I find that a little more in line with the older halo settings. You still have to use the d pad for grenades though. I don't like the fact that MP basically forces you to pick between three weapons: AR, DMR, BR. Everything else is basically support drops. I still like the game but damn man where are my options? The maps also leave a bit to be desired.

THERE IS ALSO THE CARBINE AND PROMETHEAN LIGHT RIFLE.

THE CARBINE HAS THE FASTEST FIRE RATE AND KILL TIME.

THE LIGHT RIFLE IS THE ONLY 4 SHOT KILL IN THE GAME (ONLY WHEN SCOPED IN)

THE GAME IS BALANCED. YOU JUST GOT TO EXPLORE SOME.

I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO TRY JUST USING THE LIGHT RIFLE AND CARBINE FOR MY STARTING LOADOUT FOR A COUPLE OF MATCHES JUST TO GET AWAY FROM THE NORM.

xbox gamertag is Shooked.

Looking for people to run MLG customs with in the future and playlist.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]GAMERTAG - NIKETALK SCREENNAME[/color]

3. datkidfiasco-datkidfiasco

FIXED.

4. LiteSkinned129 - CURBSIDEPROPHET
5. STRAIGHT KASH - STAY LURKIN
6.SHOOKED - DOS
7. DATKIDFIASCO - DATKIDFIASCO

Last edited:
The jet pack is god awful in this game. I don't really like any of the armor powerups..... Which ones do you guys usually run with?

complete noob question...and excuse my ignorance, recently switched from ps3, so this is my first halo...

question....what is the difference between war games and the other modes?? 

i dont have enough hard drive space for disc 2, is there a way to bypass that step at all??

Back
Top Bottom