Halo 4 Thread| The Pit Returns Aug.20

im suprised about the hate for reach. I actually like it. Sure its a bit different from Halo 3, but its still fun to me. I dont play MLG anyway

I don't have Hlao 3 anymore bro...
I got Halo: Reach though
*repeatedly press crouch button/hunch my kills*

i tried reach when they updated the game and added zero bloom playlist which wasnt too bad

im glad the BR is back now lets hope they take off the armor abilities

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by wanksta23

copping a 360 just for this
are u serious? there's been 4 halo games on 360 and this makes you want to buy a 360
indifferent.gif

damb brudda ... maybe he just didn't get around to it. Maybe he had one that gave out and didn't bother to buy a new one...You deserve a
indifferent.gif
good sir...

honestly, i wish Halo 4 would just be Halo 3's multiplayer with updated graphics and better netcode.
the most fun i had playing online multiplayer ever was on Halo 3 (and the first Gears of War)

Damn I thought I was one of the only Halo heads left on this board since everyone migrated tod COD, as did I, but it's good to see some of you guys throwing support towards Halo 4.

I was skeptical about Halo 4 since they said it will be on the same engine as Reach and practically be the same exact game as Reach with different updates... I was just thinking Halo:Reach 2 = Halo 4.

But, from the looks of it they seemed to have built a new game.

I hope Halo 4 delivers.

A lot of people hated on Halo 3 and talked smack about it that it sucked, but that was the first game, and Halo game, that I played online and I like Halo 3's multiplayer a lot.

I know most say that Halo 2 was the best, but I never got to play Halo 2 nor Halo 1 online against others.

I tried to get into Halo Reach, but I couldn't even though I was waxing fools on it, but the bloom killed Reach for me... I don't know what they were thinking with that feature... along with that stupid armor lock crap.

I wish their was a beta of Halo 4 though, but 343 Studios seems like they listen to players feedback and updates the game (Reach) accordingly.

Happy to see the BR is back and I hope Halo 4 brings the series back as the frontrunner as the best FPS on console.

Goodlooking on the thread and updates Antidope.

A couple of us that still play Halo should all hop on one day and play...

Add me on Xbox and say you're from NT so I know...

GT: Never Had Much

Been a big fan of Halo since the first one. As you can probably tell from my avy. I haven't played my 360 for a while and I'm just anticipating for this game to release. I hope Halo goes back to its roots. Reach was horrible and I didn't understand why they decided to add perks to try and compete with COD. Loved playing COD's campaign but never really liked the multiplayer. I'm hoping Halo 4 can somehow dominate online multiplayer as it did before. Not sure if I'm right, but I think 343 industries is basically the team that worked on the Halo franchise and just moved away from Bungie.

TU Reach wasn't bad. It was much more bearable than vanilla Reach. The movements in Reach just felt clunky and the overall flow of the game was really awkward.

Hopefully H4 is much more fast paced. The movements looks smooth from that little bit of lateral movement shown in the ViDoc.

interesting.....reach was decent, but it left me wanting a little more. ill keep an eye on this thread. 4 looks to be pretty good so far.

Originally Posted by Seattle Advocate

TU Reach wasn't bad. It was much more bearable than vanilla Reach. The movements in Reach just felt clunky and the overall flow of the game was really awkward.

Hopefully H4 is much more fast paced. The movements looks smooth from that little bit of lateral movement shown in the ViDoc.
TU Reach was ridiculous to me. Trying to fit a square block in a circle hole. They took the bloom off the DMR and the Pistol and they became extremely overpowered. The pistol had the 1.3 second kill which just was way too fast and the DMR had unlimited range and no rate of fire reduction so you could pin people down from anywhere on the map. MLG tried to speed up the movement speed and you just started sliding around everywhere when you moved forward the entire thing was a mess.  Not to say vanilla Reach wasn't awkward but TU Reach was just broken all around because they just altered the foundation of the game and the rest of the game wasn't built for it. 
H4 has good jump height and the BR its really all I wanted out of this game. They could just make Halo 3.5 and I'd be good.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by wanksta23

copping a 360 just for this
are u serious? there's been 4 halo games on 360 and this makes you want to buy a 360
indifferent.gif

chill papi...I played halo 2 and 3, and then sold the 360

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

What's TU Reach mean?
Title Update. They made a lot of major changes to the game a couple months back.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Halo Reach's multiplayer was NOT fun

i agree, it was only cool for about a week or two then it got old REAL quick. all my friends stopped playing it. i havent touched my xbox since
30t6p3b.gif
i hope the multiplayer is amazing on this since its all i play.

I thought Reach as an overall game was pretty good. Plenty of options, but the MP was not as fun as Halo 3.

I can't wait for this damn game!

And for those disappointed that this wont be on the next gen console, 343 Studios is going to make plenty more Halo games after this one.

They actually did a very good job with Halo Anniversary as well.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Halo Reach's multiplayer was NOT fun

i agree, it was only cool for about a week or two then it got old REAL quick. all my friends stopped playing it. i havent touched my xbox since
30t6p3b.gif
i hope the multiplayer is amazing on this since its all i play.

The biggest problem was it was too slow, courtesy of the endless amounts of Forge World maps (most of which were huge), minimal amounts of vehicles, and just taking forever to find someone (with no sprint).

It's only fun now with friends.

[h1]The Halo Bulletin: 3.07.12[/h1]By�Bs Angel8. March 2012 01:01

We’ll never tell.

Before Monday, I think some people pictured our studio as a makeshift infirmary, filled with bed after bed of hospital-gown-clad 343 employees, eerily singing “I’ll never tell

Back
Top Bottom