Halo: Reach - 9.14.2010... thoughts?

Game goes hard.

Adding some of the best maps from Halo 1 and Halo 2 is real nice. I'm still waiting for Lockout, Damnation, Chiron, Beaver Creek, Rat Race...

I like the Perks. The game is much quicker than Halo 3...which was a real disappointment. The Decoy Perk is hilarious. I am all for this game.

I wish they would increase the damage on the pistol. THEN...it would be flawless.

Game goes hard.

Adding some of the best maps from Halo 1 and Halo 2 is real nice. I'm still waiting for Lockout, Damnation, Chiron, Beaver Creek, Rat Race...

I like the Perks. The game is much quicker than Halo 3...which was a real disappointment. The Decoy Perk is hilarious. I am all for this game.

I wish they would increase the damage on the pistol. THEN...it would be flawless.

Yo, hit me up this weekend.
GT: Mr Wes256

It's taking me a while to get back used to online. my KD is crap, the three games I've played the lowest I had was -11
and I end up with like 10+ assists and crap.

Yo, hit me up this weekend.
GT: Mr Wes256

It's taking me a while to get back used to online. my KD is crap, the three games I've played the lowest I had was -11
and I end up with like 10+ assists and crap.

ahhh just impulse purchased this after looking at the past 2 pages of this thread, playing campaign now.

GT: bubbacheeba i'll be on in a bit

ahhh just impulse purchased this after looking at the past 2 pages of this thread, playing campaign now.

GT: bubbacheeba i'll be on in a bit

i hate how i cant level up no more..that was way better. u can go down in levels and stuff if u lose. that was way better. no ranking system ftl
ohwell.gif
. but the game is still
pimp.gif

i hate how i cant level up no more..that was way better. u can go down in levels and stuff if u lose. that was way better. no ranking system ftl
ohwell.gif
. but the game is still
pimp.gif

There's a pretty high learning curve with this game, the DMR in particular.

If you have flaws, are impatient with your shot, or simply can't aim... the DMR will expose you to the fullest.

ohwell.gif
. but the game is still
pimp.gif

There's a pretty high learning curve with this game, the DMR in particular.

If you have flaws, are impatient with your shot, or simply can't aim... the DMR will expose you to the fullest.

ohwell.gif
. but the game is still
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom