Happy 5th Anniversary NikeTalk! (Complete with Retro look)

What......no pop-ups?!? :tongue:
tongue.gif

boo u NT
now you know you shoulda ducked *****
gotchu fallin from the uppercut, f*****, so whats up *****

Happy 5th.

Ever since the layout came about ...

I'm rarely coming to NT... it's just not appealing.

Call me a weenie but ... it hurts my eyes? Can't stand itttttt. Visual pollution... ;\

Anyhoooooo ... I'm sure it brought memories for a handful of you guys .. but it's been going on toooo long. :nerd:
nerd.gif

imo imo imo.

i HATE change
Any J's for sale sz 13-14 lemme know.. AIM RuGe3385

Airzona State Nters get at me

Quote:
still no orindahoops?

haha, he loved Green

and good to see Shady posting as well

p.s. keep the links and the layout the way it is. It looks fantastic and really could weed out the people that cannot make a transition of placing a color with a meaning. If you can't do that, I think there are some deeper issues to deal with anyway :tongue:
tongue.gif

ANGLE

Bret Hart - The best there is, was and ever will be? No doubt!

dmxfury - Niketalk's own Economist

so many have come and gone

allanhouston2k1 where are u

omegastarz?

jerseyjoe?(silly wear test XVII samples)

flipstikal?something about a broom

powfo?always had that avatar of mr T drinking milk i think

HEADdetective?i just thought his nt name was cool

one word.....mutants
Wanderlei Silva,will beat u up....

Happy 5th anniversary! Thank you to everyone for making this place what it is! Merci.
FRVS23NT
ATC HUNT

those were the good ol days when it was really all about the kicks and a select few other subjects. Now its all over the place
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY DEAR NIKETALK :pimp:
pimp.gif

<P STYLE="width:500;font:bold 13pt verdana;filter:shadow(color=blue, direction=45; text-align:justify;">AREA CODE 843</P>

<FONT COLOR="0000EE" SIZE=9 face="FONT STYLE HERE">AREA CODE 843
REPRESENT</FONT>

<P STYLE="width:500;font:bold 9pt verdana;filter:blur(pixelradius=5);text-align:justify;">AREA CODE 843</P>

PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK TO THE NIKETALK FROM BEFORE...ALL THIS MATRIX stuff aint workin for me...Looks too wak

calm down

and the jersey joe talk has made me remember some great posts where I would laugh out loud because so many people went after him, and there was the huge thing about finding his picture and what he looked like. Classic
ANGLE

Bret Hart - The best there is, was and ever will be? No doubt!

dmxfury - Niketalk's own Economist

happy 5th NT

i lovve this place, have met so many people and learned so much through this board. i love the OG layout we just need to chage the color of the links, its so weird to look at, i feel like i have clicked on everything
[email protected]www.overstand.net aim-kixslf mike
WELCOME TO NIKETALKwho have hated on today?
overstand X kixslf...overstand X kixslf...overstand X kixslf...overstand X kixslf...overstand X kixslf...overstand X kixs

I remember Jersey Joe went to a NY summit and we saw his pic then. He just looked like a regular white guy. KTown vs. Jersey Joe was one of the greatest threads ever. Happy 5th NT.......
RUFFIN 'EM UP
IN FOR THE LONG HAUL

[email protected]

i wonder how it's going to be when they change it back after we've all been used to it. i'm actually liking it now -- :nerd:
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom