Happy 5th Anniversary NikeTalk! (Complete with Retro look)

Happy Anniversary. This place has always been fueling my love for kicks for years now, and its not slowing down. Thanks for everything NT.
[/b]​

Happy Anniversary NT :wow:
eek.gif

[/url]​
....​

:[/b] Knicks dunk highs sz 12, viotech air trainer iii's sz 12 - 13, and any 98-00 dunk sz 12​

Quote:
ps. Re: the link colors -- is it that hard for you guys to mentally change for a lil bit?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that i'm going to get used to the link colors...

then they're gonna get switched back... and then im gonna be confused all over again..

what a cruel trick...
<<<<<<<<<<BAYAREA>>>>>>>>>

who exactly are people saying happy anniversary to? the site itself?

thats like sayin happy anniversary to your car that you had for 10 years

but for reals, i can kill myself now
Quote:
Nikeville
Administrator
(12/11/04 4:34 am)
Consider this post complete................

[/b]​

Quote:
^^^You said "quiet crying". You're fired.
Thanks a lot spelling cop. :wink:
wink.gif
Although, I doubt you could fire me since technically, I have a higher position than you (ooooooh diss!).

Quote:
who exactly are people saying happy anniversary to? the site itself? it aint gonna respond.
|I
tired.gif
We are saying Happy Birthday to the community. The members that make the site what it is. It's more like celebrating the 5th anniversary of an organization, not an object such as a car.

-- C

thank you NT and all senior members!
without you guys, who's been here from beginning, my shoe obssession and/or knowledge won't exist...

Change back :frown:
frown.gif
Much respect for the OG and I liked it on the 1st day but now It's messing me up. Seems like I clicked everypost already >:
mad.gif

Got Kicks sz 9.5-10.5? Hit me up.
[email protected]
AIM-S3xSpertCA​
I need Jordan VII Olympic sz 6 asap. Will pay anythign within reason.

Quote:
We should just change the layout to a rainbow based layout and see how many times "aiyoooo" is posted in the General Forum.

:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Bastitch.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

Happy Anniversay NT :pimp:
pimp.gif
... but ...

With this new "futurastic" look it kinda confuses me - and doesn't make me want to click on any of the links , hope it changes back soon. :frown:
frown.gif

My name is Ronnie and I don't match, still.

Happy anniversary NT. I've been here for at least a year now, this site is just great.

The Matrix lay-out, not sure about it yet, maybe it will grow on me, not sure if I'll cop.

Happy Anniversary NT! My favorite site. The new link is nice. But I can't front, I rather have the old one. But it's still tight. The link color is the only bad thing. Seems like I clicked on every post already.

wow. its been a while now huh? i don't usually say much but i would like to say thanks to all the cats that make this site work. honestly thank you.

how great would it be if JJ posted. anyone have screen shots of nikepark. omg the first time i saw the original flightposites man that takes me back oh and the alpha project was just getting started on Nike.com, to many memories!

happy 5th NT!

Guys, is it really that hard? Come on, every single one of you is exaggerating like I'v ever seen.

I haven't clicked ANY link twince or clicked on one I didn't want, or thought I had already clicked it....

...and....I'm nothing special, so if I can, everyone can.
DRT ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS:
TJP - The Jordan Palace
@ www.air-jordans.tk

OW'NAGE DESIGN LABS
@ www.ownage-design.tk

the links are cool, all im saying is it would be better the other way around but it's cool either way.

C r e a m s[/b]

Back
Top Bottom