Happy 5th Anniversary NikeTalk! (Complete with Retro look)

happy anniversary and thanks to all the mods and admins. man i didnt realize its been so long. time has really flown.
[/b]

black/infrared sz 13.5-14 DS, JORDAN XIII white/black sz 13.5-14, WOVENS sz 12
sz 13 DS, DUNKS G-rods, Orange/Whites & Graphite/Clouds sz.13-14
sz 14, AM DELUXE sz 14, ZOOM TURF sz 14, REEBOK PUMPS sz 14 DS

wow 5 years strong... ive only been here for less than a year now, but anyways i really appreciate everything this board has to offer...

Keep up the good work!

Looking for any SB sz 9-9.5
AIM:: LABAKER420
SB_nik
</div><!--EZ​
[/center]

Wow 5 years already!!! Thank you to all the people who keep this board running and to all the contributors. NT is a driving force in the shoe community and 5 years is a milestone. As for the new/old look, I think it's only natural to go OG, change is good. It's sad to see that you all are so negative, yet it's no surprise.

This background is not good at all. It is very distracting. And all the words r gray. it looks like u already clicked the link. good idea coolsters :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Happy 5th Anniversary NT! This is my first year here and its nice to see the OG layout. It may me a little hard to get used to

I dont know about you guys but NT has developed into more then just a sneaker forum. And with that said i dont think we should have teh phrase "The True forum for shoe freaks". Yea there are alot of sneaker forums but NT has no competition. Besides sneakers theres the general board music and sports. Maybe that should go.

LMAO...I completely forgot there were only 4 forums at the time NT was created!!! :lol:
laugh.gif

I remember when you could make a post, and it would literally be on the first page for about 2-3 days w/out any replies!

Damn, damn, damn!!!
You need ALL WHITE Air Force 1 lows? I got 'em..sz.7.5-15...only $88 shipped! E-mail me at: [email protected]

:wow:
eek.gif
i just logged on right now expecting to look at shoes... or something.. this layout skurrrd me... :wow:
embarassed.gif

happy anniversary! :D
happy.gif

-jeri
FAREWELL TIM BROKAW...
"i know this girl " - Common
EZinboxME

this is good. keep this atleast a month. also keep the retro niketalk banner when you change it back. the retro niketalk banner is :wow:
eek.gif
where the other one is just >D
grin.gif
:\
ohwell.gif

FREE ARTEST
Chat live with td via AIM:
Send a message to td via gmail:

ahhhh, the good old days...

haha, i remember seeing this layout back in the day when my older cousin was browsing... 1st time i was introduced to NT. i was a frequent visitor back then and didn't post at all. it was just all about Jordans for me back in those days... the memories :frown:
frown.gif

lol when i came on here i thought my laptop screen was just messed up :lol:
laugh.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKETALK

WOW i feel old! I just checked out my info:
KVN
Total Posts :: 2460

didn't know i've been on here that long :wow:
embarassed.gif

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY NT!!!

Wow i haven't seen C- soldier post for a LONG TIME!

KVN

Nice at first i thought i had a virus LOL
WANTED: Pinstripe Blazer sz.13, Tweed Hi's sz.13, Unkle Dunks sz.13, Gino Fc's sz.13. holla.

Happy fifth anniversary to the first message board that I regularly visited!

Keep on going strong, Niketalk!

This is awesome. Nice to have a change every once in a while.

I knew something was up when CSoldia posted in the tmac thread last night :wink:
wink.gif

"I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance." ~ Socrates
Ben Gordon - 2004-2005 ROY​

I like the OG look.

Unfortunately, with changes in appearance, you have to deal with all the whining :tongue:
tongue.gif
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom