Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Sexual assault to a lesser agree I won't argue with.

I'm just trying to put my self in those shoes a bit and if a famous (gay) celeb did this when we were just passing through and this happened (albeit in different circumstances cuz I wouldn't say yes if someone asked if they could whip out their ****) I'm not sure how much of a crime there is.

I'd hit the guy and leave. Repeatedly if they locked the door.

And I'm not trying to turn this in to a what I would've done bust since it is acknowledged as a lessened assault I'm wondering how much of an assault it is compared to rape or attempted rape of a minor.

It's sexual assault, just not as physical.

I never liked him & always thought his act was pervy in an incredibly negative/dark way & then when the rumors swirled around, it all made sense. He deserves everything he's getting & I hope his time is up.

Last edited:
Everyone deserves to be outed for the wrong **** they do.

It all deserves attention.

All offenders should face consequences for their foul actions.

All consequences shouldn't be the same.

And I can't pretend a guy who forcefully makes women stay in a room until he finishes fapping is the same as rapists or attempted rapists of young boys or women.
what naw thats wild he made them stay? None of them defended Cosby when they had a chance, now let them all go down.

older dude comes behind me in that way like its nothing, he gon get knocked out
older dude comes behind me in that way like its nothing but he's been in TV and movies, he gon get knocked out

but if the chicks could of walked out anytime and were not forced to be there thats on them for staying. plus watch for the possible laws they going to try to past because of all this ruckus

what naw thats wild he made them stay? None of them defended Cosby when they had a chance, now let them all go down.
Why in the **** should anybody defend Cosby?

He drugged and raped like 100 women.

Last edited:
Why in the **** should anybody defend Cosby?

He drugged and raped like a 100 women.
supposedly I believe that man didnt rape anybody. those women knew they were taking drugs that would impair them. but since they didnt get what they want come out the woodworks and muk up Cosby's name. Bill Cosby a weirdo not a rapist.

This is rape culture getting exposed. This **** is glorious and necessary as hell.
Brah I am loving every second of this. **** all these scumbag. Every time a new one gets exposed I am celebrating....

200.gif

****'em, **** all of them

supposedly I believe that man didnt rape anybody. those women knew they were taking drugs that would impair them. but since they didnt get what they want come out the woodworks and muk up Cosby's name. Bill Cosby a weirdo not a rapist.
TXhiAvC.gif

:lol: That piece of **** a rapist.

You sound naive. Even with your version of events.

Nothing to celebrate bout it. Just feel like strangling these old losers. Just heard gymnast Aly raismann was abused by nasser.

I see what your saying

Its just smh

L.A. Writer Says Richard Dreyfuss Sexually Harassed and Exposed Himself to Her in the 1980's. When does it end?

So because they knew they were taking drugs they deserve to be raped while they're passed out ? You got rocks in your head buddy. Cosby's a pos.

crazy thread about schneider...

1k59.png

fuls5St.jpg
1446796074755.jpg
images
MFkGtjs8oRZQg9_pYdmL1U5MYmoAtCj7eKq9-4nqau-24iyUvpD8IMjKvdc8Q6GgemjyERKhWMnYldmt_NvKRz5tW3OSgRAot8sIflwaU-7gowcOWtWba1NhxHfLsWxg0hYXc7xT
Dan+quot+put+her+in+a+headlock+then+make+the+bed+_319fdcb979b3d9332cd374b516a293e5.jpg

Bruh is putting jerk off jokes in his kid shows...crazy.

Victoria tho...:smokin

Bruhhhh

and dude is OBSESSED with feet. dont feel like posting all of it, but theres a ton. he puts feet in almost every episode. dude is creepy as hell with these kids.

Back
Top Bottom