Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

As somebody who works with a lot of women, I personally don't understand how anybody could think literally whipping it out would ever be okay. Maybe it's because these dudes in Hollywood have never worked in a professional setting and have been always been in the film making industry but even before I got my first job all the way back to middle school I was always taught what to do and what not to do around the opposite sex and whipping it out was one of them.

Yes he does. He could have come clean years ago, apologized and made things right. He could have gotten pass this and people would have probably given him a break

Instead he lied, deflected and made these women our to be liars. Unfortunately for him, the public is not in a forgiving mood.

**** him.

There are tons of people in this would that deserve sympathy. Louis CK is not one of them.

First and foremost, Louis CK is dirt for what he did.

But are you saying that he should've apologized to the women or come out to the media say what he did and apologize?

i should probably clarify that criminal minds reference was a joke (although they did say that in an episode)

i dont want to hear later how i refer to tv shows for information

giphy (17).gif

First and foremost, Louis CK is dirt for what he did.

But are you saying that he should've apologized to the women or come out to the media say what he did and apologize?
He should have apologized to these women personally years ago.

And these accusations have been hanging over his head publicly for a while. So yes, in public he should have come clean and apologized for his behavior.

This is not some private matter that all of a sudden came to light. These accusations and rumors been outchea for years

I really don't see that as an option for people that want to continue that behavior :lol:

Dude was a dirty perv that liked to expose himself and beat off in front of women. He wasn't going to up and one day decide to apologize for what he did to them personally. Let alone pubically announce it was true when they were just rumors some doubted or ignored and weren't widespread.

Seems very unrealistic :lol:

Sexual harassment was a subject in 6th grade health.
I must've missed the don't whip it out segment when they did it for my class :lol:

Looks like these Hollywood dudes lack the common sense we had in 6th grade.

hbo keeps playing lucas. Loved that movie but not sure anymore. Kerri Green though. Just know her from that and The Goonies.

Bros...the industry is taking some stands

Advertisers Ditch Sean Hannity Over His Coverage Of Roy Moore’s Alleged Pursuit of Teens

At least five companies have announced they will not advertise during Sean Hannity’s TV and radio shows following the host’s coverage of Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore, who is accused of sexual misconduct with a 14-year-old.

Eloquii, a plus-size clothing retailer, was the first company to publicly distance themselves from the right-wing personality, followed by 23 and me, Nature’s Bounty, Keurig and Realtor.com.

Hannity has come under fire in the last few days over his coverage of Moore, who was the subject of a bombshell Washington Post report Thursday detailing allegations that he had relationships and made sexual advances on teenagers while he was in his early 30s. In the most serious charge, a 14-year-old said he molested her.

Hannity apologized to viewers during his TV show Thursday after backlash over comments he made during his radio show earlier that day that appeared to dub Moore’s alleged sexual assault of the 14-year-old as “consensual.”

Hannity denied he was referring to Moore’s alleged sexual acts with a 14-year-old as “consensual,” but rather his interactions with 17- and 18-year-olds, since the age of consent in Alabama is 16.

“That one line was absolutely wrong,” Hannity said. “I misspoke.”

Minutes later, he continued the TV show by calling into question the credibility of sexual harassment accusers, seeming to perpetuate the myth that women often lie about their allegations.

While we continually strategize on where we advertise on and offline, we are not currently, and will not be running TV ads on Hannity. @mmfa

— realtor.com (@realtordotcom) November 11, 2017

More here and the twitter posts from the companies

https://www.yahoo.com/news/advertisers-ditch-sean-hannity-over-171635526.html

What a damn moron and scumbag. These idiots go too far in defending the actions of politicians. It does make them popular with their stupid audience but glad advertisers will cut ties with them now.

2017 has been the year of exposure. Crazy year. Hopefully 2018 starts by getting Trump and crew out of office and into handcuffs. What happens to all these MAGA racists and pedo defenders once things start going in the right direction? I hope people don't relax and allow them to feel like their ways of thinking and behaving are accepted.

Books have been written about espn and creepy mike tirico. Wonder if people will come forward now and the public will pay attention.

Sooo I just realized I am guilty too :smh: co worker in my office has really big breastesess and her name begins with D. I've called her "DD" for the past 5 years. I've never touched her or anything and she never said it bothered her but the thread makes me realize how in appropriate it is to call her DD. She does have 2 d's in her name so maybe she doesn't realize :frown:

Back
Top Bottom