Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Sooo I just realized I am guilty too :smh: co worker in my office has really big breastesess and her name begins with D. I've called her "DD" for the past 5 years. I've never touched her or anything and she never said it bothered her but the thread makes me realize how in appropriate it is to call her DD. She does have 2 d's in her name so maybe she doesn't realize :frown:

I'm sure she knew why you were calling her "DD". You wrong for that.

Ain't no C-O-N....spiracy.

hbo keeps playing lucas. Loved that movie but not sure anymore. Kerri Green though. Just know her from that and The Goonies.
i use to hate charlie sheen cuz he took kerri green from lucas man. what a scumbag move. now i hate him even more because of what he did to haim

From the videos i posted in this very thread and the mountain of evidence out there to support it that’s been being overlooked for years. There are entire films about it.

Fail.
***** your **** is so far out there you give conspiracy theorist a bad name

the hell happened to you? you use to be cool like the glass of kool aid my ***** grizzly animal would prepare for me after my daily work outs

***** your **** is so far out there you give conspiracy theorist a bad name

the hell happened to you? you use to be cool like the glass of kool aid my ***** grizzly animal would prepare for me after my daily work outs

Looool It’s sad that you’re in denial and refuting something YOU HAVENT EVEN LOOKED INTO. I can post multiple sources and evidence to support my claim but why even bother with you? Stop being so dense.

“Bush would never rape children!” “That’s insane”

No Spacey, but Ive seen dude walking @ the grove and he is a handsome dude irl.
he have it all. best hair transplant in the game right now

giphy.gif

Looool It’s sad that you’re in denial and refuting something YOU HAVENT EVEN LOOKED INTO. I can post multiple sources and evidence to support my claim but why even bother with you? Stop being so dense.

“Bush would never rape children!” “That’s insane”
Dude please.

You haven't looked into **** yourself. You run to the same sources that you know will give you some wild conspiracy theory. You claim them to be fact and evidence.

Then you dismiss anything that disagree with you already established belief.

You jut ******* asserted that a former sitting, and currently alive, president is a serial pedophile. You have no real evidence there than YouTube videos.

And the shtick with people like you is to make and outlandish claim and then demand others to disprove it.

You are no better than Alex Jones when he claims Obama is a secret Kenyan born Muslim putting estrogen in our water to turn us into asexual frogs.

Back
Top Bottom