Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Dude please.

You haven't looked into **** yourself. You run to the same sources that you know will give you some wild conspiracy theory. You claim them to be fact and evidence.

Then you dismiss anything that disagree with you already established belief.

You jut ****ing asserted that a former sitting, and currently alive, president is a serial pedophile. You have no real evidence there than YouTube videos.

And the shtick with people like you is to make and outlandish claim and then demand others to disprove it.

You are no better than Alex Jones when he claims Obama is a secret Kenyan born Muslim putting estrogen in our water to turn us into asexual frogs.

So dismiss anything that’s a YouTube video? Got it.

There are young people more than 3 on record giving testimony against bush sr. It’s documented in the book the franklin cover up. So dismiss anything those people say right? But in the same breath say if even 1 of Cosby’s accusers is telling the truth and he’s a rapist cuz the news said so? Got it.

Sad

So dismiss anything that’s a YouTube video? Got it.

There are young people more than 3 on record giving testimony against bush sr. It’s documented in the book the franklin cover up. So dismiss anything those people say right? But in the same breath say if even 1 of Cosby’s accusers is telling the truth and he’s a rapist cuz the news said so? Got it.

Sad
Your using a false equivalency with the Cobsy situation. And it is a red herring because the context of my Cosby comments and my issue with you are different. They are not one to one.

And there is a lot of quality information on YouTube on a wide range of subjects.

But usually if it is something regarding a conspiracy theory you believe in, I'm pretty sure it will be arrant bull ****.

You have a long track record for nonsense in that regard.

Sooo I just realized I am guilty too :smh: co worker in my office has really big breastesess and her name begins with D. I've called her "DD" for the past 5 years. I've never touched her or anything and she never said it bothered her but the thread makes me realize how in appropriate it is to call her DD. She does have 2 d's in her name so maybe she doesn't realize :frown::

Reading this in Damon Wayans character voice :lol:

They got lester diamond too
c5bd5c6c9912f315ab5b1fff2e049b0e

That Entourage episode :lol:

Elizabeth Perkins Names James Woods During March Against Sexual Harassment

Actress Elizabeth Perkins held a sign naming “Once Upon a Time in America” actor James Woods above the hashtag #MeToo during a rally against sexual harassment in Los Angeles this weekend.

On Sunday, Perkins marched in Hollywood as part of the Take Back The Workplace March, an event organized by comedian Tess Rafferty with the Feminist Majority Foundation, Civican and We for She.

During the march, Perkins walked with a sign bearing Woods’ name.

The meaning behind the sign is unclear. Reps for both Perkins and Woods did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Actress Amber Tamblyn had previously accused Woods of attempting to pick her up when she was 16 years old.

Oh damn, I thought that woman holding the sign looked like Elizabeth Perkins. Guess it was.

I look at it like this...

So this lady claims to have been attacked by Ted Bundy, knowing full well there's Ladies disappearing in the area, and doesn't say anything for like 30 years. And she got away because she drifted into a river and it carried her away to safety. LOL!

Naw... that's a discredit to this REAL SURVIVOR

the crazy thing is that Ted Bundy went looking for more women after she got away and he killed a young lady coming out of a play!!!! at a school!!

heres some more cool stuff

Umm, he’s the one who went in for a kiss the second time. Demi was looking damn good.

HBO and The Ringer's Bill Simmons is joined by The Ringer's Bryan Curtis and David Shoemaker to discuss the glaring problems with 'Thursday Night Football' (7:00), the rise of breaking investigative Hollywood stories (28:00), the JFK conspiracy world (34:00), the much-maligned ESPN layoffs (48:00), and announcer shelf lives (1:04:00).

NFL Problems, JFK Conspiracies, ESPN, and Announcer Rules (Ep. 285) by The Bill Simmons Podcast | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Good discussion on

A. What Happens to the Art
B. What are the re-entry plans for these creepy dudes

Sooo I just realized I am guilty too :smh: co worker in my office has really big breastesess and her name begins with D. I've called her "DD" for the past 5 years. I've never touched her or anything and she never said it bothered her but the thread makes me realize how in appropriate it is to call her DD. She does have 2 d's in her name so maybe she doesn't realize :frown:
You should lose your job and be ostracized from society.

I look at it like this...

So this lady claims to have been attacked by Ted Bundy, knowing full well there's Ladies disappearing in the area, and doesn't say anything for like 30 years. And she got away because she drifted into a river and it carried her away to safety. LOL!

Naw... that's a discredit to this REAL SURVIVOR

the crazy thing is that Ted Bundy went looking for more women after she got away and he killed a young lady coming out of a play!!!! at a school!!

heres some more cool stuff

What are you getting at here?

Back
Top Bottom