Has anyone else been using StockX?

Had one order took a month and they canceled it for no reason. the shoes had gone up a good amount of $$ by then.
Another order took a month then they told me it didnt pass and they found another pair already for me not to worry. Of course this one had gone down in price. i got this one eventually. Took maybe 5 weeks.
Also, a guy on twitter that won one of their $1 contests to score like 5 items got canceled because the "seller could not fulfill this order".
Im done with this company. Goat only from now on.
Shady

StockX NJ received a pair of shoes from me back on July 28th. Then a week later received their boiler plate email about it taking another “1-2 weeks”. Then yesterday received an email about my item “arrived at a StockX authentication center.”. Can expect “payout in 2-3 days.“. Patiently waited, didn’t contact them anytime since I know they’re having many issues.
Just got an email saying “incorrect model, incorrect packaging, or incorrect product being included.“
They attached a picture of a box label of shoes I’ve never owned. I’ve sold many dozens of items via StockX, Goat etc.. never had this issue. I’ve submitted comments through their contact form online, but is there any other way to contact them?
They already supplied a UPS tracking number., saying they’re sending the other shoes ”back” to me. Do I have any other options? Thankfully it’s not a high value item I sold (Air Cruz) and the item they’re sending back (SB Gato), is an item I have no idea about. Completely different sizes as well. Their shoes looks to be of less value.
I think it’s finally time for me to delist all my items with StockX.

Wow that sucks. I have 4 pending sales I'm hoping make it through without any issues, but I de-listed everything else. I'm done with them.

If they were smart, you'd think the authenticater would've cross-checked to see if there was a sale of those SB Gatos that needed to be fulfilled.

low key could be a come up
Looked up the sb gato using the label pic they sent, it seems it’s just a gr, not much value nor demand.

Wow that sucks. I have 4 pending sales I'm hoping make it through without any issues, but I de-listed everything else. I'm done with them.

If they were smart, you'd think the authenticater would've cross-checked to see if there was a sale of those SB Gatos that needed to be fulfilled.
Yeah, true I don’t think they sell much of the exact sb gatos that they’re sending to me. They probably got some orders mixed up and some seller will be getting back my pair. I don’t think there‘s many sales of the exact air cruz either. Should’ve been easy to deduce.
I’m sure StockX doesn’t make mistakes like this when ones selling basic monarchs, and are sent back a pair of ow 1’s. :lol:

Wow! These stories just made me turn on vacation mode for this platform. Had an item sold on 7/30, delivered on 8/2, app still says en route and still haven’t been paid for it.

StockX sent me a payout delay email for an order that they already paid me for about 40min after I dropped it off.

Just another sign of how out-of-whack their systems are....

Last edited:
Another great GOAT sale. Sold yesterday morning, dropped at ups store at 1pm est, just got my payout (noon est). Less than 24 hours from dropoff to payout. I will never bother with stockx again.

Another great GOAT sale. Sold yesterday morning, dropped at ups store at 1pm est, just got my payout (noon est). Less than 24 hours from dropoff to payout. I will never bother with stockx again.
Same.. dropped of at ups Monday evening was cashed out Tuesday before noon. I was shocked :lol:

It’s safe to say that goat is the better platform. Now if they could only work on the User interface they would attract more people for sure, Visuals is everything.

Same.. dropped of at ups Monday evening was cashed out Tuesday before noon. I was shocked :lol:

It’s safe to say that goat is the better platform. Now if they could only work on the User interface they would attract more people for sure, Visuals is everything.

Honestly the main reason I haven't used GOAT is because their site is pure garbage. Might have to make the switch though, Stockx is getting very sketch.

I think the lower prices are the only reason people using SX to buy stuff still. It ain't like SX just got sketchy recently. It's gotten worse but it's been sketchy :lol:

I think the lower prices are the only reason people using SX to buy stuff still. It ain't like SX just got sketchy recently. It's gotten worse but it's been sketchy :lol:
I feel like a lot of parents buy their kids stuff on stockx too, and dont necessarily know about GOAT (or trust ebay). Ive had a few coworkers ask me about stockx and where to get certain sneakers for their kids. Ease of use probably also gives stockx an edge with these folks too.

Goat app is trash
They seriously need to update it
Goat is geared more towards collectors imo so I think that’s why they don’t care about the app
Stockx is more user friendly especially when buying and geared towards everyday people

FYI - I have 4 sales a month old yet to clear so time will tell.

6AD505E8-F93B-41D8-ABBF-161172BC7B4C.png

Update on my shoe’s sales mix up issue from yesterday. Just got my paypal payment for the sale. I had contacted StockX via their contact form and twitter. Not sure which helped or if it was just some glitch, as they didn’t respond to why. Glad it was rectified in my favor.

Just got my payout for a pair I sold on July 7th. They had the nerve to send me this email today...zero shame.

08B662D1-3EE7-4327-B500-44D8E6DB0BDE.jpeg

Just wow...
A proper business would be apologetic about a month and a half delay but in their eyes they did me a favor by giving me my payout “early”. It’s like they’re trying their hardest to provide the absolute worst possible customer service.
I was looking into contacting Cutler regarding my orders and the horrendous customer service situation and I noticed on LinkedIn he’s one of those dudes that jumps around every year or two so he’s obviously not concerned about the long term success of the company and it shows.

Been going back and forth on a $330 sale that was delivered for verification on July 24. StockX reached out today, and advised that in 10-17 days (WTF) someone will reach out to explain to me how to submit a claim to UPS. UPS delivered the shoes, and already told me it’s not their problem...

Can’t imagine that the poor soul that ordered my shoes hasn’t pushed a chargeback through.

Been going back and forth on a $330 sale that was delivered for verification on July 24. StockX reached out today, and advised that in 10-17 days (WTF) someone will reach out to explain to me how to submit a claim to UPS. UPS delivered the shoes, and already told me it’s not their problem...

Can’t imagine that the poor soul that ordered my shoes hasn’t pushed a chargeback through.
That’s awful. Sorry for everyone going through this right now. I’m not sure if StockX is having cash flow issues. Luckily they sent this email to me recently so if they direct me to UPS, I’ll make sure I get what I’m owed.

257894E3-056E-4683-9560-0C09BEB70C39.png

Had one order took a month and they canceled it for no reason. the shoes had gone up a good amount of $$ by then.
Another order took a month then they told me it didnt pass and they found another pair already for me not to worry. Of course this one had gone down in price. i got this one eventually. Took maybe 5 weeks.
Also, a guy on twitter that won one of their $1 contests to score like 5 items got canceled because the "seller could not fulfill this order".
Im done with this company. Goat only from now on.
Shady
Unbelievable man, too coincidental that your order that got cancelled and the shoes had gone up a considerable amount and then the ones that went down and they offer to find you another pair ? I'd be done too. I just ordered the red metallic 4's from them and I feel like I'm going to end up regretting it but I want them pretty bad so I'll let it ride and see what happens. I'd personally stick with GOAT but their prices are always higher than SX.

That’s awful. Sorry for everyone going through this right now. I’m not sure if StockX is having cash flow issues. Luckily they sent this email to me recently so if they direct me to UPS, I’ll make sure I get what I’m owed.

257894E3-056E-4683-9560-0C09BEB70C39.png
Yeah, they sent me the same email prior to telling me to take it up with UPS. I also of course have the delivery confirmation. And now I’m just arguing with bots and form emails.

Not sure if I got lucky but I just ordered these a few days back and will have them on Tuesday. With all the horror stories I’ve heard lately about those waiting a few weeks to a month for payouts and deliveries I thought I’d be waiting longer than this and these are shipping from overseas. DHL is on point with their logistics/delivery times.

B1E136D8-F8A8-4938-A5C2-40C11FFBBC66.jpeg

Shoes arrived a day early for a total of 7 days start to finish. Jordan brand did an excellent job on these and the leather on the upper is really nice. Now halfway to completing the metallic 4 pack.
5B2D055E-3908-4A8B-BD31-27EB2B91DD67.jpeg
E382F81E-79C5-4F96-BEA5-DC71B6FB62EA.jpeg

Last edited:
Not sure if I got lucky but I just ordered these a few days back and will have them on Tuesday. With all the horror stories I’ve heard lately about those waiting a few weeks to a month for payouts and deliveries I thought I’d be waiting longer than this and these are shipping from overseas. DHL is on point with their logistics/delivery times.

B1E136D8-F8A8-4938-A5C2-40C11FFBBC66.jpeg

the slow shipping is a domestic issue international is fine, didnt these drop international only?

the slow shipping is a domestic issue international is fine, didnt these drop international only?
Yes you’re correct the metallic reds did drop only overseas. We got the metallic purple which I copped and these dropped across the pond. I heard we were getting the green and orange though. Not sure how true that is but I’m looking to complete the metallic pack either way. I luckily haven’t had any issues with domestic deliveries whatsoever. I ordered a pair of Jordan 1 hyper royals, a bunch of laces from Slickies and a few things from Dicks Sporting Goods this past Tuesday and all of it is arriving today. The shoes were shipped UPS, the laces USPS and my clothes from Dicks via Fed Ex.

It definitely seems that StockX is severely backed up with domestic stuff. One of the guys from Full Size Run put out a tweet stating that SX said they are now getting back on track and things should be back to normal as far as payout times and shoes being authenticated & shipped by this coming week. Whether or not that happens is another story. We shall see. They really should run a second or overnight shift to try and catch up with the ridiculous backlog they seem to have.

Last edited:
Came in here to complain about a pair being held up 3 weeks with no payout, but damn, guess it could be worse after reading some of the stories in here. :lol:

Def gonna only use GOAT from now on though. Even with slow *** shipping to Cali I always end up getting cashed out sooner than SX, where packages take a day to get there. Crazy.

Came in here to complain about a pair being held up 3 weeks with no payout, but damn, guess it could be worse after reading some of the stories in here. :lol:

Def gonna only use GOAT from now on though. Even with slow *** shipping to Cali I always end up getting cashed out sooner than SX, where packages take a day to get there. Crazy.
See this is what we need more of ( people willing to say fu*k SX and exclusively use GOAT ). They really need to feel the impact but they unfortunately have gotten too big with far too many customers for them to feel any impact if a chunk of users drop off entirely. The other unfortunate thing for buyers is GOAT always seem to be priced higher than SX on most shoes. I’ve looked on GOAT a bunch looking to buy and the pricing is a big enough difference to keep me buying from SX if I buy from that type of platform at all which is rare. Think I’ve purchased 5-6 pair total from SX in a 2 year period. That’s really not a lot for someone who collects.

Last edited:
Just got an email
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]
Good news! Your item has arrived at a StockX authentication center.​
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

seems they are indeed working this weekend to catch up.

Back
Top Bottom