Has anyone else been using StockX?

Sure it’s been posted before but what happens when a seller doesn’t ship the shoes you bought within the 2 business days and another pair goes up for a cheaper price?
Does Stockx send you the cheaper pair and refund the difference?

Sure it’s been posted before but what happens when a seller doesn’t ship the shoes you bought within the 2 business days and another pair goes up for a cheaper price?
Seller gets fined and you get refunded to try again.

Refund u or help you find another pair the same price you bought for.

A couple of weeks back I got a pair of Jordan 1 Chicagos from StockX. I didn't realize they had the jumpman logo so am trying to flip em. There's a dent and rip in the box though which is how StockX sent them. I just contacted them asking if they'd accept it if it sells with this box and they said no. Despite the fact that they shipped it this way. Anyone have experience with this? Should I risk it and send it anyway if I can sell em? This is how they sent them to me.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20180328_073743.jpg
    MVIMG_20180328_073743.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 20
Stockx is slower than goat now.. takes about a week for me to get a payout. Shipping is 3-4 days, then another 2 for payout. The whole reason I preferred to deal with em in the past is same day/next day payment. Too bad I don’t sell enough for the payout when shipped.

Do you need to inform stockx when you drop off the shoe you sold at ups?
I dropped off the shoe on the last day of the deadline to ship, and stockx sent me their warning email to ship today or face fines and account suspension. Want to make sure stockx knows I have indeed dropped off the package to ups before the deadline passed, so I don't get penalized.

KlicKlac KlicKlac No, It will automatically update on the site once UPS scans it in. You can also follow the tracking by going into selling/pending section.
Thanks, that is a big relief. The email from stockx was really intimidating lol threatening to stop the sale, give big penalties up to the actual cost of the shoe, suspend account, etc. They not playing with their 2 business day guarantee.

Ironic they’re so demanding of their shipping deadline, then drag their feet once they get em. I’ve had to wait up to 3 weeks to get an order in before.
Yeah, same here I had to wait 3 weeks once. They demand an immediate ship, but then the shoes sit at their location forever before getting checked.

Wow this thing is legit AF...sold supreme there this week...I've never considered being a resaler but you can straight up feast if you get the right stuff going on. Must say stockx has really opened me up....

Something I don't get is..okay you buy a shirt for 36..flip it for 100...they get 10 percent so around 11 bucks...but the shipping is free for the seller so that 11 they get yet provide the shipping..how is that profit when it normally would cost that to mail a ups ground package...do they pay 1 huge fee and have unlimited shipping ya think

Something I don't get is..okay you buy a shirt for 36..flip it for 100...they get 10 percent so around 11 bucks...but the shipping is free for the seller so that 11 they get yet provide the shipping..how is that profit when it normally would cost that to mail a ups ground package...do they pay 1 huge fee and have unlimited shipping ya think

They probably have a corporate rate / contract with UPS, instead of paying the same as an individual would pay to ship.

Yep, companies that ship in high volume get huge discounts. As well as the buyer paying $14 which pretty much covers both ends. Most light weight ground packages are under $10 to ship, most prob closer to $5.

Hmmm. Sx is usually quick with payout. First time they had my item sitting in their queue for 3 days for authentication, I sent an email and no response too.

Buyer pays 13 for shipping.

IMG_1565.JPG
made the mistake of writing stock on a pair since i didnt think i would sell it. would stockx have a problem with this?

Why the **** would you write...you know what nvm lmao. They should accept them because they only care that the shoe is ds

Back
Top Bottom