Has anyone else been using StockX?

IMG_1565.JPG
made the mistake of writing stock on a pair since i didnt think i would sell it. would stockx have a problem with this?
you could actually probably just rip that MSRP tag off. lots of shoes come without it.

Been a big fan of StockX recently, ordered a couple of shoes from them and all of them were deadstock as described through their process and legit. I always do a second legit check with my own research when I get them just to double check, but its good to have them check as well as a first line of defense. The process timing wise has been smooth everything moves in a timely manner. I've also sold shoes on StockX too and its been smooth sailing with payouts, etc. Nothing seems to take longer than a week. Great place to find lower end resell prices cause people fight each other to list lower to sell theirs first and some just wanna off their sneakers quicker and lower than others. Good place to also catch up on some of the shoes you missed out on in the past! I feel StockX killed the consignment stores, consignment store prices are wayyyyy too jacked up in price, everything you ever need is on StockX for cheaper.

They been a bit slow for me lately. Sent shoes in last monday, they received thursday. no payment thursday or friday. Usually its same to 1 business day or less for payment.

Anyone with experience with a box like this? The box itself is fine but the corners of the lid were ripped at the store. Not sure if stockX would have issues.

Attachments

• 8A11BB17-A26D-451A-B4E8-B122A7B4C7EA.jpeg
    8A11BB17-A26D-451A-B4E8-B122A7B4C7EA.jpeg
    254.4 KB · Views: 17
  • B4884D1F-3715-48C3-ABFB-C934992A0F82.jpeg
    B4884D1F-3715-48C3-ABFB-C934992A0F82.jpeg
    191.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 99D629BF-B075-466F-9CF5-0280B1EC113B.jpeg
    99D629BF-B075-466F-9CF5-0280B1EC113B.jpeg
    226.8 KB · Views: 18
Anyone with experience with a box like this? The box itself is fine but the corners of the lid were ripped at the store. Not sure if stockX would have issues.

Honestly, I think if you show them you put effort into packing everything they will take it and they will pay you out real fast. Everything I send out I put in a plastic bag, then I stuff the corners of the box with paper so it doesn't shift around, after they get my package they pay me out the same day both times.

Honestly, I think if you show them you put effort into packing everything they will take it and they will pay you out real fast. Everything I send out I put in a plastic bag, then I stuff the corners of the box with paper so it doesn't shift around, after they get my package they pay me out the same day both times.
Thx man. I sent them a IG message 2 weeks ago with the pics and they never got back to me. I may just tape the corners on the inner part and call it a day.

IMO from my experience

ive sent them multiple boxes torn exactly how yours are. zero issue.

main reason why I stopped selling on goat. way too picky and slow.

unless the box is torn in half, stockX will approve.

IMO from my experience

ive sent them multiple boxes torn exactly how yours are. zero issue.

main reason why I stopped selling on goat. way too picky and slow.

unless the box is torn in half, stockX will approve.
Thanks for the response. I was hoping I could get someone to chime in with personal experience. Exactly what I was looking for.

I’ve started using stockX and am more comfy there right now. I have a GOAT account too but haven’t used it for anything.

Thanks for the response. I was hoping I could get someone to chime in with personal experience. Exactly what I was looking for.

I’ve started using stockX and am more comfy there right now. I have a GOAT account too but haven’t used it for anything.

Id be shocked if they were turned away due to box. Like I said ive sent quite a few with a corner ripped like yours and some with pretty decent damaged. to me its normal now since ive yet to be denied a sale.

keep us updated but I think you should be fine.

They been a bit slow for me lately. Sent shoes in last monday, they received thursday. no payment thursday or friday. Usually its same to 1 business day or less for payment.

Same here. I have a pair that they received last Tuesday and still no payment.

Last edited:
Ordered some Blue Mirror Foams on 3/25 and got them today. Seller shipped a day late but overall a good experience. Plan on using again.

Shipped my 3rd sale in less than 10 days on StockX so far so good.
Sold Wave Runners, Supreme NBA AF1 and now AM 1 Atmos 2018.

Put up an offer that was accepted Thursday night and delivered to me today. That had to be from stockx's personal stash to arrive so quickly...

I sometimes wonder if Stockx has some kind of retail account with JB/Nike/Adidas/Yeezy, or some mom&pop spot/boutique owned by the same StockX company but just don't sell to the public. Only under a different name, if they did, they'd kill it with some of the prices they sell stuff at. I mean they had to start somewhere...

I'm positive you'll be fine, your box doesn't look bad at all. I sold a pair of shoes last week and the box was worse than yours, mine had that crushed look and they accepted it (shoes were completely DS with the stiff tissue paper etc so that might have made up for it).

I sometimes wonder if Stockx has some kind of retail account with JB/Nike/Adidas/Yeezy, or some mom&pop spot owned by the same StockX company. Just under a different name, if they did they'd kill it with some of the prices they sell stuff at. I mean they had to start somewhere...

Haven't people insinuated that StockX actually buys some of the stock, if they see a good enough deal on a shoe they expect to increase in price? Not sure if it's true or not.

Haven't people insinuated that StockX actually buys some of the stock, if they see a good enough deal on a shoe they expect to increase in price? Not sure if it's true or not.

I'm positive they've got scouts with with massive plugs that travel, and buy up anything they can at or around retail...maybe even cheaper, if they can get stores employee discounts, its be foolish if the didnt...

Back
Top Bottom