Has anyone else been using StockX?

6E426FB8-F0B6-4224-9B82-8689B4BDCC9E.jpeg

selling my gold toe with a rip box lid and the bagged shoelace is also detached, would this be rejected?

that will pass^ same with detached bagged shoe lace. you can even tie your pair (assuming it's for a Jordan 1?) and they'll still accept it.

I feel like some employee uses their own discretion with the authentication process though. I had a pair failed authentication due to the box being damaged when I sent boxes in similar condition before...

feel like will this pass or that pass is posted every single page, look through you will see your answer. ultimately its up to you but from my personal experience as well as some others in here, we haven't been denied for any box damage, rips, dents, even issues with shoes as long as they aren't worn.

like the post above mentions, depends on authenticator but I don't think they have many so if ive had a few shoes pass without issue I think you're good but you really never know if or when they will crack down or what.

good luck

If I bought a pair of Jordan 1s I would want my lace bag attached especially if im paying resell prices for it. But I think I read somewhere on Stockx's terms and condition and it does state they define acceptable deadstock shoes as unworn with original box but it may or may not come with the extra accessories or laces, etc. So I think technically they will let you sell without any of that according to their rules, which does kind of suck for the buyer. I purchased an older shoe recently that supposedly comes with an extra lace in a bag but aren't originally attached to the shoe (similar to the animal air max with the lace bags just dropped in box) and I was pleased to see my extra laces were underneath the tissue paper, I called myself lucky lol.

What is the longest time you had to wait for Stock X to authenticate a sale? I have a pair of shoes that I sold and Stock X received them back on 3/27/18, and it is still pending authentication.

What is the longest time you had to wait for Stock X to authenticate a sale? I have a pair of shoes that I sold and Stock X received them back on 3/27/18, and it is still pending authentication.
The shoes i sold above were on 3/29. They did the authentication either yesterday or the day before and paid me this morning.

i just sold 2 pairs in the last week, both times they were authenticated within the same day of arrival.

is stock x currently down

i try to search from the home page and i get a blank screen
happened to me yesterday. im going to assume you're using chrome as well? i just deleted all of my stockx browsing history and it worked after.

I bought a pair of shoes on STock X and just stored them for a few months. Prices went up so I sold them back on StockX. They got declined saying "factory defect". I guess it was a littel scratch on the suede that you couldn't even tell. I emailed them and said "funny, you approved the sale to me, I let them sit there and never touched them, now you decline my sale". They said "sorry, we don't go back on any determinations". So I guess it is who inspects your shoes that day!!

I just sold my first pair on Stockx. I was cleared to ship on Monday but shipped Wednesday. It arrived to Stockx this morning at 12:30 pm est. Got authorized and paid by 1:54 pm. Definitely happy with the quick turnaround.

I bought a pair of shoes on STock X and just stored them for a few months. Prices went up so I sold them back on StockX. They got declined saying "factory defect". I guess it was a littel scratch on the suede that you couldn't even tell. I emailed them and said "funny, you approved the sale to me, I let them sit there and never touched them, now you decline my sale". They said "sorry, we don't go back on any determinations". So I guess it is who inspects your shoes that day!!
that's bull because they even say they allow factory defects

I want to sell a pair of DS Melo XIIs I got on clearance waaaaay back. However, both shoes had price stickers on the insole. When I peeled them off some of the Jumpman peeled with them. And the box is pretty beat. Think these would fly?
65145275-09C8-4031-9DA9-308BCC93B04C.jpeg

4F7C54A0-0A82-465D-80DD-0DA7DB7F4653.jpeg

Yea. Sent them a message but I’m not banking on it. Found them at my parents house and figured I’d try to sell.

Donating most of my old shoes but since these are DS I want to sell. If not, it’s whatever

Yea the messed up jumpmans on the inside is a no. I’d be pissed buying those and seeing that

I want to sell a pair of DS Melo XIIs I got on clearance waaaaay back. However, both shoes had price stickers on the insole. When I peeled them off some of the Jumpman peeled with them. And the box is pretty beat. Think these would fly?
65145275-09C8-4031-9DA9-308BCC93B04C.jpeg

4F7C54A0-0A82-465D-80DD-0DA7DB7F4653.jpeg

Lol look at that box hell nahhhhhh

StockX got back to me and said it’s a no-go. I may try GOAT or here. Seeing the prices these are going now for has me determined to sell :lol:

Didn’t realize these are 14 years old too. Man time flies...

Goat they will pass if you list them as with issue and take a picture of the insoles. Box too.

that box IMO would've passed StockX its just the insole that was messed up

also how many courtesy cancelations do you get with stockX before they actually charge you? I canceled once before and they didn't charge me the 15%

had a sale and wanted to oop them to someone but not tryna get charged 15% or possibly lose my account.

If it was goat I would cancel since I have a higher rating and I could take the 10 point hit but I don't sell on there anymore

Goat they will pass if you list them as with issue and take a picture of the insoles. Box too.

that box IMO would've passed StockX its just the insole that was messed up

also how many courtesy cancelations do you get with stockX before they actually charge you? I canceled once before and they didn't charge me the 15%

had a sale and wanted to oop them to someone but not tryna get charged 15% or possibly lose my account.

If it was goat I would cancel since I have a higher rating and I could take the 10 point hit but I don't sell on there anymore

He just said stockx said it was a no... they would have never taken that box.

FWIW I only told them about the insole issue. They said no based on that, which I fully understand.

So i sold a supreme hoodie on stock x, completely deadstock not even tried on or even unzipped for that matter. Just failed authentication saying there were suspicions of the item being worn. Complete BS, really worried someone on their end messed with the hoodie and are trying to cover it up with a failed authentication. anyone ever have this happen?

Back
Top Bottom