Has anyone else been using StockX?

Anyone use the "portfolio" veiw on StockX? Not a big deal, but why does it never update as prices change? It still shows the same amount I've always had in there... even though many of the shoes have increased in value.

Since I put a bid on StockX, I got Indian (no offense. Just based off the accent and the fact that some hackers are from India) callers claiming to be PayPal... not sure if it’s from purchasing off goat, or the issue with StockX. I changed all my pw’s right now

Anyone use the "portfolio" veiw on StockX? Not a big deal, but why does it never update as prices change? It still shows the same amount I've always had in there... even though many of the shoes have increased in value.
noticed this too. the values it puts on my pairs are always way lower than actual. it should go by size, but I think they might be showing the average lowest ask price across sizes as the market value.

where did stock x send these to you from also what is the production tag on the bottom of the shoe ?

Where is the shipping origin on the label?

Also they offered me a $20 off next purchase so far smh. Used shoes in a replacement box that’s their offer.

As soon as I get home I’ll check. That a factor?

im just curious if it came from the drop off spot in nyc

Also there are a couple of different states that ship the shoes I believe New Jersey Arizona and also Detroit but I could be wrong on that

im just curious if it came from the drop off spot in nyc

Also there are a couple of different states that ship the shoes I believe New Jersey Arizona and also Detroit but I could be wrong on that

Moonachie, New Jersey

Such awful customer service that the offer so far was $20 off next purchase aka we’ll correct it by having you spend more money. No acknowledgment they are obviously used with a replacement box and whoever inspected them sucks at their job. This was the first paragraph before the $20 promo.
With me being a sneakerhead, I know how important it is to receive your item in flawless condition even with just collecting sneakers and I completely understand how you feel about receiving your shoes in this condition.
It’s like they can’t admit they are used. Says that condition.

Is there an easy way to extend the expiration of multiple ask items at a time, rather than doing it for each individual listing?

Moonachie, New Jersey

Such awful customer service that the offer so far was $20 off next purchase aka we’ll correct it by having you spend more money. No acknowledgment they are obviously used with a replacement box and whoever inspected them sucks at their job. This was the first paragraph before the $20 promo.
With me being a sneakerhead, I know how important it is to receive your item in flawless condition even with just collecting sneakers and I completely understand how you feel about receiving your shoes in this condition.

if I was you I would take that shoe back if you can get out there if your in NJ
i would guess it’s a Warehouse

but why is the production tag on the sole of the shoe
I never saw that before

Moonachie, New Jersey

would you want to return the shoes? id press them to take them back

71F452A2-34A5-4B0B-AA70-CBC4119E72B6.jpeg
494988C6-B07A-4F67-BDFF-721621FAFF95.jpeg

Good old stock X. Future history’s came in a replacement box and look at the sole. It’s got dirt spots and wear down all over the sole on both shoes. These mother ****ers suck balls.

Wow man, that’s terrible. I get that StockX isn’t going to reject a sellers pair for factory flaws that you could potentially get at any retail location selling the same shoes but how the hell do you miss something that obvious ?!? What did they actually check on the shoes if they missed something that apparent ? And a replacement box ? Deadstock shoes don’t come in a replacement box and that’s all they sell. Come on StockX, you guys have to get your sh*t together and be more consistent.

Wow man, that’s terrible. I get that StockX isn’t going to reject a sellers pair for factory flaws that you could potentially get at any retail location selling the same shoes but how the hell do you miss something that obvious ?!? What did they actually check on the shoes if they missed something that apparent ? And a replacement box ? Deadstock shoes don’t come in a replacement box and that’s all they sell. Come on StockX, you guys have to get your sh*t together and be more consistent.
[

I’d of been ok with minor factory dirt but these have legit dirt and wear down at pressure points. I sent them back 2 days ago. Not once did they actually admit fault and say these were used shoes or comment about the replacement box. This was the message after I told them I don’t want to keep them and get $20 off next purchase.

I completely understand how you feel and you have every right to feel this way. We are unable to provide further compensation in regards to this as we have already offered more than 10% of the price originally paid. If you would prefer the return option we would be happy to help issue this as soon as possible.

Like they are doing me a favor giving 10% off next purchase. Not even 10% refund. Lmao foh. I wouldn’t of accepted anyway but whoever let these through needs to be drug tested.

Well both StockX and GOAT are charging tax here in CO now, think I might be done trying to track down older shoes now. Sucks because I never did get the damn Obsidian 4s I've always wanted, and now I probably never will.

Well both StockX and GOAT are charging tax here in CO now, think I might be done trying to track down older shoes now. Sucks because I never did get the damn Obsidian 4s I've always wanted, and now I probably never will.
Come on man, you had 3 years to buy them and now you're going to blame not getting them on $20 in tax?

Back
Top Bottom