Has anyone else on NT ever had a Vasectomy? Team bust without repercussions??

Originally Posted by Teymur85

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I hope you didn't get it just to avoid kids.
why else do people get vasectomies?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Wifey delivered them all C-Section and the last one almost took her life
you both should've had them tie her tubes while they were in there.  I was trying to have them do that to my wife, but we had our kids at a Catholic hospital.  It was against hospital policy.
My wife keeps telling me I need to get one done. 
I'm a wimp.  I don't want any sharp objects around my weiner...

-J-

Did you read what i said?  Thats why she cant get it done. lol

Does your orgasm feel any different after the procedure? Like is there no emission? Just a wiggle and you know or what?

Does your orgasm feel any different after the procedure? Like is there no emission? Just a wiggle and you know or what?

Originally Posted by Wr

i was told it made bustin' less intense. 

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Wr

BOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by Wr

BOOOOOOOOOOOO

How about the pill/patch/ IUD for the chicks? 
The success rate on reversals is very low. 

How about the pill/patch/ IUD for the chicks? 
The success rate on reversals is very low. 

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by Wr

BOOOOOOOOOOOO
yes and no.
Things like that are mostly psychological, which is sometimes normal because you feel like you lose something from yourself.

This can be corrected with therapy if needed........the only other way that will happen is if something isnt done correctly.

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by Wr

BOOOOOOOOOOOO
yes and no.
Things like that are mostly psychological, which is sometimes normal because you feel like you lose something from yourself.

This can be corrected with therapy if needed........the only other way that will happen is if something isnt done correctly.

I did it after my 4th sprout
I had to
I made a decision to get fixed because she already did so much by bringing 4 lives into the world, I wasn't going to have her risk her life again
So I did what I needed to do.
I walked into the Dr's office, he did the snap crackle and pop on me and out I came with some soreness and after 2 weeks life resumed normally and oh yeah its much better knowing your soldiers are all on shore leave

This also....My wife had preeclampsia and had to get a C section last time and is scheduled for a C section in the next 3 weeks for our 2nd son..
YES.......This is reversible unless you had a total castration. (i think).  I had the no scalpel surgery.....they used local anesthetic and i was awake the whole 10-15 minutes it took. So mine is reversible.

That $*#! is reversible? You sir are WINNING.
pimp.gif

I did it after my 4th sprout
I had to
I made a decision to get fixed because she already did so much by bringing 4 lives into the world, I wasn't going to have her risk her life again
So I did what I needed to do.
I walked into the Dr's office, he did the snap crackle and pop on me and out I came with some soreness and after 2 weeks life resumed normally and oh yeah its much better knowing your soldiers are all on shore leave

This also....My wife had preeclampsia and had to get a C section last time and is scheduled for a C section in the next 3 weeks for our 2nd son..
YES.......This is reversible unless you had a total castration. (i think).  I had the no scalpel surgery.....they used local anesthetic and i was awake the whole 10-15 minutes it took. So mine is reversible.

That $*#! is reversible? You sir are WINNING.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

So you got a vasectomy done at the ripe age of 27 because you caught a good deal?

apparently you 
hahaha_didnt_read.gif

The other pages of the thread

lol

But naaa.....i already have 2 and 1 on the way....My wife usually has too many complications with the pregnancy and the hospital she goes to doesnt tie tubes or any kind of birth control.  We both decided 3 was enough (2 for her)

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

So you got a vasectomy done at the ripe age of 27 because you caught a good deal?

apparently you 
hahaha_didnt_read.gif

The other pages of the thread

lol

But naaa.....i already have 2 and 1 on the way....My wife usually has too many complications with the pregnancy and the hospital she goes to doesnt tie tubes or any kind of birth control.  We both decided 3 was enough (2 for her)

Back
Top Bottom