Has anyone else on NT ever had a Vasectomy? Team bust without repercussions??

I assumed he was a single male that's why I said that. Who gets a vasectomy just to have sex with a bunch of girls?! Come on NT

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

27...Married with a girl a boy and another boy on the way.

I wasnt actually supposed to get it until i had at least 5 kids or 30 and over, but my aunt is the docs nurse so he did it and didnt charge me anything either. (I think my aunt is dating him, but W/E.)
Retro....Im tired of using condoms and me and my wife doesnt want anymore children (the hospital she goes to doesnt tie tubes for religious reasons. )

Not sure a vasectomy is something I'd want as a freebie...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm saying. My son got a hookup procedure done between lunch breaks.

I wasnt actually supposed to get it until i had at least 5 kids or 30 and over, but my aunt is the docs nurse so he did it and didnt charge me anything either. (I think my aunt is dating him, but W/E.)
Retro....Im tired of using condoms and me and my wife doesnt want anymore children (the hospital she goes to doesnt tie tubes for religious reasons. )

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hilarious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hilarious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

^ F+ execution

Well excuuuuse me.
laugh.gif

But the thread title says bust without repercussions.....there are still repercussions to having unprotected sex even with a vasectomy.
nerd.gif

I know people who got the procedure done and started sleeping around recklessly....now if u doing it with the wife more power to you.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

^ F+ execution

Well excuuuuse me.
laugh.gif

But the thread title says bust without repercussions.....there are still repercussions to having unprotected sex even with a vasectomy.
nerd.gif

I know people who got the procedure done and started sleeping around recklessly....now if u doing it with the wife more power to you.

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Wifey delivered them all C-Section and the last one almost took her life
you both should've had them tie her tubes while they were in there.  I was trying to have them do that to my wife, but we had our kids at a Catholic hospital.  It was against hospital policy.
My wife keeps telling me I need to get one done. 
I'm a wimp.  I don't want any sharp objects around my weiner...

-J-

We've had this "discussion" on NT before but there's no comparison between having her tubes tied and the snip anyway - one is major invasive surgery and the other is a minor procedure that is carried out every day.

I don't see the argument for her taking hormone pills every day or using a patch either - just to save you a little discomfort. It's either stupid or selfish and I'm not sure which.

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Wifey delivered them all C-Section and the last one almost took her life
you both should've had them tie her tubes while they were in there.  I was trying to have them do that to my wife, but we had our kids at a Catholic hospital.  It was against hospital policy.
My wife keeps telling me I need to get one done. 
I'm a wimp.  I don't want any sharp objects around my weiner...

-J-

We've had this "discussion" on NT before but there's no comparison between having her tubes tied and the snip anyway - one is major invasive surgery and the other is a minor procedure that is carried out every day.

I don't see the argument for her taking hormone pills every day or using a patch either - just to save you a little discomfort. It's either stupid or selfish and I'm not sure which.

Don't have any reason to do this yet although i do have two beautiful daughters.

btw my two soldiers are tingling down there n awe as I read about the dudes who got this procedure done already.

Don't have any reason to do this yet although i do have two beautiful daughters.

btw my two soldiers are tingling down there n awe as I read about the dudes who got this procedure done already.

Back
Top Bottom