looks like spoelstra, lmao.

Jimmer could tie his shorts up to his chin and they would still cover his nutts
laugh.gif

(||).

Jimmer could tie his shorts up to his chin and they would still cover his nutts
laugh.gif

(||).

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

If its only the length thats bothering you folding the waistline solves that problem, actual
bagginess, dont know what to say

I like some ballroom though.

I like how if you see game worn shorts they can specify the inseam and the seat (I think that's what they call it).

I would like something like a 36" with +3" on the seat and a 6" inseam.

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

If its only the length thats bothering you folding the waistline solves that problem, actual
bagginess, dont know what to say

I like some ballroom though.

I like how if you see game worn shorts they can specify the inseam and the seat (I think that's what they call it).

I would like something like a 36" with +3" on the seat and a 6" inseam.

eehh i don't see a major problem here. but, some of these college teams like say, Ohio State, have some huge shorts. seems like they weigh you down a little bit..

eehh i don't see a major problem here. but, some of these college teams like say, Ohio State, have some huge shorts. seems like they weigh you down a little bit..

Tj ford looks like a effin fool in that pic, I like my basketball shorts to end right around the knee cap

Tj ford looks like a effin fool in that pic, I like my basketball shorts to end right around the knee cap

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

Jimmer looking like he was wearing a bubble suit that some one let the air out of.
laugh.gif

naw fambs...

the homey just lowkey diesel (start)

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

Jimmer looking like he was wearing a bubble suit that some one let the air out of.
laugh.gif

naw fambs...

the homey just lowkey diesel (start)

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Son wants some "dressing better" appropriate shorts....hoop shorts that he can wear w. some desert boots & cardigan.

laugh.gif

SOD in XL >>>>>>>

Son wants some "dressing better" appropriate shorts....hoop shorts that he can wear w. some desert boots & cardigan.

laugh.gif

SOD in XL >>>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom