Has the #metoo movement gone too far?Aziz Ansari sexual misconduct claims & "enthusiastic consent"

I agree some of this stuff is in grey areas.
Gotta sort out and be clear. In these things, assume nothing. Better to be straightforward otherwise it's a he said vs she said without proof.

Like some1 said dudes are gonna have cams or wires on them. Everything in todays times has been a bit sensitive and some things exaggerated, its difficult to find the right and full truth without the right and whole proof

A little difference in changing some words in a question can change the outcome of some situations:

Where do you want _____?

Vs.

Do you want me to _____?

First of all she went back to the crib, second of all this was after being brushed off by Aziz. She say's she threw out "non verbal cues" whats that crap mean, just like when a woman moans when the D is going deep don't mean she don't want it. To be honest these women on men cases is getting to be a joke, every minute I read a newspaper or look at the news there is one of these cases popping up, i'm starting to see a pattern. It's every woman trying to make a quick buck of a horny celebrity (rape charge). On the contrary no one really knows what took place, but two consensual adults going back to the crib late at night after a few drinks and common interests, possibilities are endless...

She got interested but prolly changed her mind in a quick second

She changed her mind in her head or like others were saying, some sort of regret

Idk just pure speculation

Just avoid everything by clearing it up in the 1st place. Both yea or nah

If after agreeing she regrets then there's not much of a case

A little difference in changing some words in a question can change the outcome of some situations:

Where do you want _____?

Vs.

Do you want me to _____?

She said they had already done everything else besides **** within the first 10 minutes of being at his place and you expect this man to be like “excuse me mam, would you like to partake in intercourse?”

Nah b

She said they had already done everything else besides **** within the first 10 minutes of being at his place and you expect this man to be like “excuse me mam, would you like to partake in intercourse?”

Nah b

I guess he coulda let her know. Men are ready but women, especially if they ain't a gf/wife prolly think twice about doing it. Some women are just hard to tell, some don't mind, but some are like wth did I do

I mean like if women agree they won't regret. This chick looks like she agreed but regretted. If Aziz was like, yo, you wanna get down? Let's go. Point I'm trying to say is gotta get a girls consent. Nonverbal cues can lead to misinterpretation. Got to be upfront.

And if she consent then whatever the result is after, regret or no regret, then I wouldn't find Aziz that guilty.

That’s also the thing. She realized at dinner when he was rushing and asked for the check, that all he wanted to do was smash. She even says it. So if she knew at that point, call it a night.

Y’all are riding on all of her words.

Someone who would try to say that this was something huge or sexual misconduct would also completely dramatize every part of the story.. meaning Aziz may not have rushed at all. Maybe he just paid the check was wasn’t like “so you ready to go?”

The chick complained about the choice of wine.. :lol:

I guess he coulda let her know. Men are ready but women, especially if they ain't a gf/wife prolly think twice about doing it. Some women are just hard to tell, some don't mind, but some are like wth did I do

I mean like if women agree they won't regret. This chick looks like she agreed but regretted. If Aziz was like, yo, you wanna get down? Let's go. Point I'm trying to say is gotta get a girls consent. Nonverbal cues can lead to misinterpretation. Got to be upfront.

And if she consent then whatever the result is after, regret or no regret, then I wouldn't find Aziz that guilty.

I mean have you never in your life had sex with somebody in the heat of the moment? Whether drunk or sober...sometimes that **** just happens. Afterwards you might regret doing it but that doesn’t make it sexual assault against the other person. These problems don’t really happen for non-famous/non-rich people. Ain’t nobody bout to start carrying around consent forms and stop in the middle of hooking up to get a signature before putting it in a chick :lol:

This stuff will always be difficult to determine because there's so much grey area and so much depends on preference. What one woman considers bold, another considers assault.

We all know women can be masters of double talk, saying no but secretly wanting him to proceed. Or faking like she doesn't like him to make him try harder to boost her ego.

I've heard women say stuff like 'it's only sexual harassment if he's not cute'. And I'm sure lots of women secretly feel that way, but how can you put that in a rule book.

I've seen memes from women that say 'if she says stop, then stop. If she says stooooooppp, then keep going' :stoneface:

I 100% see why other countries make women cover up. Out of sight, out of mind. Women walk around with mass and bitties flopping around and savages gonna behave like savages, and ain't no damn hash tag gonna stop a savage from taking what he wants.

Like some1 said dudes are gonna have cams or wires on them. Everything in todays times has been a bit sensitive and some things exaggerated, its difficult to find the right and full truth without the right and whole proof

It'd be illegal to have a hidden camera and record it too I'm pretty sure.

This is a good movement, but at the same time, some of the conversation about enthusiastic consent is painting women as children. We should expect women, if they don't want to have sex, to firmly say no. I don't think that's an unreasonable expectation.

Last edited:
I mean have you never in your life had sex with somebody in the heat of the moment? Whether drunk or sober...sometimes that **** just happens. Afterwards you might regret doing it but that doesn’t make it sexual assault against the other person. These problems don’t really happen for non-famous/non-rich people. Ain’t nobody bout to start carrying around consent forms and stop in the middle of hooking up to get a signature before putting it in a chick :lol:

Nah lol I see what your saying, but in my culture that's like prohibited. Marriage then consummation. Yea, it's just a really subjective thing. It's why it's hard to prove. The thing is assault is very subjective too. It might be a misnomer. 1 thing looks like another and maybe it is or not.

This movement got some dudes shook, cuz women can interpret it or misinterpret this type of activity.

So I'm not really in a position to call out the girl and say it's assault but on the other hand I can't call Aziz a criminal. Both of them were not clear imo. But Aziz would have an upper hand to control the situation cause he is a celeb. Must be firm with her and ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
It'd be illegal to have a hidden camera and record it too I'm pretty sure.

This is a good movement, but at the same time, some of the conversation about enthusiastic consent is painting women as children. We should expect women, if they don't want to have sex, to firmly say no. I don't think that's an unreasonable expectation.

Maybe audio or something

I cosign, yea the movement can be confusing for dudes. What we thought women may like, in today's time now women aren't clear or upfront, things get implied, women might regret. Next thing you know you are called out.

We should expect women, if they don't want to have sex, to firmly say no. I don't think that's an unreasonable expectation.
This. The ones diluting the movement with this nonsense can't want to treated and respected like a strong woman but can't utter a few words opposing something they don't like. That's literally expecting to be treated like a child.

Back
Top Bottom