Has the #metoo movement gone too far?Aziz Ansari sexual misconduct claims & "enthusiastic consent"

And her response to the 22 year-old "journalist"

lmao, so the original author of the article responds to banfield .. by talking bout her age, looks, and popularity.. ansari better find a lawyer to start this defamation case.

DTxTktLVQAAtoax.jpg

Was the chick that busted that she grabbed your meat right then and there and you still didn’t smash?

She was thick all i can remember like a healthy thick not a slim thick. Happened so fast that i was still thinking in my mind how to react by the time her girlfriends came and saved her.

i didnt see her again in the club after it happened.

She was thick all i can remember like a healthy thick not a slim thick. Happened so fast that i was still thinking in my mind how to react by the time her girlfriends came and saved her.

i didnt see her again in the club after it happened.
You dodged a bullet. Because you know if you ended up smashing and she woke up the day after feeling like a skeeze, the whole thing could have been flipped on you.

Such a young and naive response. Lol @ the editor saying no one under 45 has heard of Banfield when no one period has heard of the editor :lol:
Yup. Plus you know she’s young and dumb because anybody with sense wouldn’t have even written the article in the first place as it’s just nothing. She talks about the HLN person doing it for ratings or clicks. Well what is she doing it for? Ain’t nobody ever heard of babe.net

You dodged a bullet. Because you know if you ended up smashing and she woke up the day after feeling like a skeeze, the whole thing could have been flipped on you.

The bullet he dodged was her not writing about it. He didn't even need to smash. She could have written a blog post saying "His baggy pants and my hands being able to reach in there made me uncomfortable" ...

Somebody said on Twitter, what if this Katie girl who wrote the article was the chick Aziz messed with mind blown

Bro this **** doesn’t just happen to us normal people all the time like these celebs :lol:

I can assure you that you can still go out to bars/clubs and end up taking a random home and be good to go

Such a young and naive response. Lol @ the editor saying no one under 45 has heard of Banfield when no one period has heard of the editor :lol:

Ashleigh Banfield is a seasoned journalist, having covered stories ranging from 9/11 (amidst debris from the falling towers) to field reporting in Afghanistan and elsewhere in the middle east. And not that it matters, but she's 50 (!) and looks outstanding. And you KNOW she's dealt with actual sexual harassment in the workplace...

This hack "journalist" from an unknown "feminist" website (who also wrote an article about how you should give men the "silent treatment" during sex; TALK ABOUT NONVERBAL CLUES) picked the wroooong woman to mess with. She single-handedly set back a worthy movement with her dangerous hit piece. And her e-mail to Banfield ended any hopes of having an actual career. I had to post up those videos because they were just so spot on it was like watching someone read my mind.

you right

The bullet he dodged was her not writing about it. He didn't even need to smash. She could have written a blog post saying "His baggy pants and my hands being able to reach in there made me uncomfortable" ...

well damn

Bro this **** doesn’t just happen to us normal people all the time like these celebs :lol:

I can assure you that you can still go out to bars/clubs and end up taking a random home and be good to go

i would hope!

I had good nights in Ybor

Had to reschedule my Dominatrix appointment for today because there's a Feminist WOMENS march in DTLA tomorrow

Thanks YUMI

No I don't think the movement has gotten too far. It highlights the idea that women have the power to push away and say no even if they cannot express in the first place. Women gotta be straight up and let people know what they want or not. Explain

No means no, the problem is men ain't thinking with their hearts or sentiments, the way women do. They ain't thinking about how the scenario would be if the chick was their moms, sisters, daughters etc. Some men ain't raised that way and that requires alot of practice to understand unwritten clues.

I do think Aziz is guilty cause at a point he could have simply asked are you comfy? Do you___? Etc. If you assume and act before asking in these situations and your guesses are wrong then you're at fault.

From a legal standpoint it is black and white: either you perpetrated a crime or you didn't. period. From a societal standpoint its much more nuanced than that. I hate the fact that we live in a world where women need to kick and scream in order to not get raped. It was obvious that Aziz is was being a creep, I can't defend his behavior but it wasn't criminal either.

What does **** like a feminist even mean?
Essentially now it’s being spun as aziz isn’t a sexual assault era but he’s evil for trying to get her to have sex with him. And what he should’ve done was asking her about her feelings and cuddle her all night before taking her out to brunch

Man i have plenty of barracks stories and one night drunken stands with broads who was just as drunk.

Never had any issue with any female claiming foul after smashing...

Glad im married and out the game but **** im not going to act like being married is an easy thing to do marriage hard work and there is a such thing as marital rape.

But i will admit im apart of the #metoo movement i had a female i didnt even know her name sexually assault me

try to make this story short im chilling at the bar in the club tryna get a round of drinks for the homies and i see this chick straight eye f'n me club hasnt even gotten poppin yet still kind of early in the night so idk if she was already drunk as hell because i wasnt. Chick comes up to me at the bar in sticks both her hands down my pants and grabs a handfull im like :wow: i look over her shoulder while she has her hands in my pants and her friends seeing what she did ran over and grabber her off me.

me being a dude i didnt even think anything of it and still enjoyed my night..

but now i look back on it and im like damn if i did what she did to me :smh:

Smh man

Back
Top Bottom