Has the #metoo movement gone too far?Aziz Ansari sexual misconduct claims & "enthusiastic consent"

I've been in a couple questionable situations back in my hey day....

This one chick drove from the valley all the way to orange county to see me in my barracks room. Shorty was fine, Mexican and porteguess with blonde hair phat booty and a huuuuge rack... well soon as she got there I asked if we can go grab something to eat , she said no she wants to hang out in the room. Mind you this was an impromptu hookup on a saturday evening... so we go to my room, have a few beers and start messing around a little bit... I whipped my meat out when she allowed me to suck on her mammeries. I just came out the field from about 3 weeks so I was horny af.. she was on top of me but telling me to stop. When I stopped she would fret a bit.. so I kinda just dry humped her leg and had a little pre Cum on her leg, she freaked out and bounced... lololol

She texted me "I thought you was different" "how could you?", I replied you was the one who drove 4 hours in a cut off blouse with ya ******* out declining my offer to go out on a date but want to hang out in a room with a horny marine on a saturday night what did you expect? She never replied and we never spoke again... I wasn't even mad I didn't get to hit... I was mad she made me stay in on a saturday night...

How is something “clear” if it’s nonverbal :stoneface:

You going back to a dudes home after the first date? #bop

Woman need to do better.

Man I've reread that Aziz story thrice now and I'm still not seeing it...

Where did the sexual assault happen?

1. They go from the date back to his crib
2. They have drinks and make out, she let's him undress and go down on her
3. After that, she goes down on him and they chill NAKED
4. He tries to get the cheeks after exchanging oral and she's not down, he complies immediately and they get dressed and watch Seinfeld
5. He tries to initiate sex one more time to try his luck, she still isn't down and bounces.

I'm just not seeing it at any point in this story. At worst he was a slightly aggressive date but how else are you suppose to know if they're down to get it popping or not? Non-verbal cues... Lol.

Going to need notarized and signed consent forms just to smash in the near future

Shorty admitted that he performed oral sex on her, and said she performed it back for him when requested.

I was done after reading that. I don’t know very many men who wouldn’t be handsy after receiving a consensual blow job.

She gave that man dome TWICE and obviously let him jizz in her mouth or on her body two damn times in a matter of a couple hours :lol: this story was a wrap the minute she admitted to that

Keep yourselves composed and don't act instinctively. A little self-reflection would help as well which means the less alcohol/drugs, the better.

Bro what? What grown *** man with balls isn’t going to act instinctively when hooking up with a girl? Especially one that comes back to your place after you’ve both been drinking and while she’s giving you head twice in one night and you went down on her and had her naked on your kitchen counter.

And her response to the 22 year-old "journalist"

Alllllll of what this chick said was on point

I really want this “Grace” ***** to be held accountable for trying to **** this man Aziz’s career up especially right after he won the top award of his career so far.

they were both wrong

aziz for not catching the hint and the chick for not making up her mind on whether or not she wanted to **** or leave

she wanted to smash but not if that was all that aziz was interested in...she wanted aziz to actually like her

all he had to do was be chill, put on the seinfeld, talk to her about her lame *** pictures over some wine and just wait for her to poke that bubble out once she feels comfortable and thinks youre actually into her.

if i was a movie star i’d call an uber the first time a chick acted like she wasnt tryna make sum shake. in fact ive had chicks try to just cuddle with me and i told them nah im not tired what u finna do and im just a regular broke ***** with a temp fade

no nut is worth pushing that line especially now with the lowered standard for what is sexual harassment...not to mention they be more ready to throw it back when they see you arent pressed

these are lessons aziz should have learned in high school/college days...he likely never got butt until fame and that is probably usually enough to get him cheeks which is why he thinks he can do lame **** like jam his stinky *** fingers in a ***** mouth and she’ll automatically want to ****

L’s for everyone involved

I've been in a couple questionable situations back in my hey day....

This one chick drove from the valley all the way to orange county to see me in my barracks room. Shorty was fine, Mexican and porteguess with blonde hair phat booty and a huuuuge rack... well soon as she got there I asked if we can go grab something to eat , she said no she wants to hang out in the room. Mind you this was an impromptu hookup on a saturday evening... so we go to my room, have a few beers and start messing around a little bit... I whipped my meat out when she allowed me to suck on her mammeries. I just came out the field from about 3 weeks so I was horny af.. she was on top of me but telling me to stop. When I stopped she would fret a bit.. so I kinda just dry humped her leg and had a little pre Cum on her leg, she freaked out and bounced... lololol

She texted me "I thought you was different" "how could you?", I replied you was the one who drove 4 hours in a cut off blouse with ya ******* out declining my offer to go out on a date but want to hang out in a room with a horny marine on a saturday night what did you expect? She never replied and we never spoke again... I wasn't even mad I didn't get to hit... I was mad she made me stay in on a saturday night...

Dem barracks stories.

Back in 03ish, I’m out in town meet this Italian broad in the club. We kick it off, come to find out, the friend she came with knew my homie and was coming back to base with my homie. The chick I’m with wants to come and I’m like sure. They follow us back to base and get her in the room she’s not putting out but we make out. I talk to my homie before formation and he didn’t get any either. He tells me the girls promised each other they wouldn’t have sex. He then says they are coming back in a couple days.

They show up a couple days later and they are wasted and the sun was still up. My shows up in a bikini and body is looking right. Im pissed cause she’s wasted and I’m not trying to babysit a drunk chick so the homie can smash the friend. I tell this chick I gotta get something out the car. On the way down she keeps bending over showing me the goods. I get to the car she’s in the passenger seat legs open playing with herself as I rumage through the car. I get her back to the room and she immediately jumps on the bed doggy style and she’s blowing bubbles in her grool with her vagina. I don’t touch her, I whip out my mans and my plan was to fap. She was so wet that I started to use her grool for lubercation. We get the point where I’m rubbing the head on her vagina then she starts positioning herself so I could enter and I did. I bust on her breasts. Get her to the shower. By this time she’s dead weight, it’s like shower zapped everything out of her.

A couple days go by and she hits me with did we have sex. I’m like yeah, dail tone. A couple weeks later im in here area to hit up a club she hits me back and tells me that I’m a bad person and that she was a virgin and I took it. I hit her friend up that homie knew and she’s like yeah she’s trippin. I ask if the made another sex pact and she was like yeah the first time but the second time they showed up with a 3rd girl and they all came to get broke off. I’m ok cool.

Crazy thing is that on my way back home late that same night. I got to a certain part on the highway and I swear I saw a body on the road. We found out later it was the 3rd girl. She smoked something and decided to run out on the highway naked and multiple cars hit her none stopped because it was pitch dark. She was bad.

Dem barracks stories.

Back in 03ish, I’m out in town meet this Italian broad in the club. We kick it off, come to find out, the friend she came with knew my homie and was coming back to base with my homie. The chick I’m with wants to come and I’m like sure. They follow us back to base and get her in the room she’s not putting out but we make out. I talk to my homie before formation and he didn’t get any either. He tells me the girls promised each other they wouldn’t have sex. He then says they are coming back in a couple days.

They show up a couple days later and they are wasted and the sun was still up. My shows up in a bikini and body is looking right. Im pissed cause she’s wasted and I’m not trying to babysit a drunk chick so the homie can smash the friend. I tell this chick I gotta get something out the car. On the way down she keeps bending over showing me the goods. I get to the car she’s in the passenger seat legs open playing with herself as I rumage through the car. I get her back to the room and she immediately jumps on the bed doggy style and she’s blowing bubbles in her grool with her vagina. I don’t touch her, I whip out my mans and my plan was to fap. She was so wet that I started to use her grool for lubercation. We get the point where I’m rubbing the head on her vagina then she starts positioning herself so I could enter and I did. I bust on her breasts. Get her to the shower. By this time she’s dead weight, it’s like shower zapped everything out of her.

A couple days go by and she hits me with did we have sex. I’m like yeah, dail tone. A couple weeks later im in here area to hit up a club she hits me back and tells me that I’m a bad person and that she was a virgin and I took it. I hit her friend up that homie knew and she’s like yeah she’s trippin. I ask if the made another sex pact and she was like yeah the first time but the second time they showed up with a 3rd girl and they all came to get broke off. I’m ok cool.

Crazy thing is that on my way back home late that same night. I got to a certain part on the highway and I swear I saw a body on the road. We found out later it was the 3rd girl. She smoked something and decided to run out on the highway naked and multiple cars hit her none stopped because it was pitch dark. She was bad.

Yo what the ****?

MAJOR plot twist

they were both wrong

aziz for not catching the hint and the chick for not making up her mind on whether or not she wanted to **** or leave

she wanted to smash but not if that was all that aziz was interested in...she wanted aziz to actually like her

all he had to do was be chill, put on the seinfeld, talk to her about her lame *** pictures over some wine and just wait for her to poke that bubble out once she feels comfortable and thinks youre actually into her.

if i was a movie star i’d call an uber the first time a chick acted like she wasnt tryna make sum shake. in fact ive had chicks try to just cuddle with me and i told them nah im not tired what u finna do and im just a regular broke ***** with a temp fade

no nut is worth pushing that line especially now with the lowered standard for what is sexual harassment...not to mention they be more ready to throw it back when they see you arent pressed

these are lessons aziz should have learned in high school/college days...he likely never got butt until fame and that is probably usually enough to get him cheeks which is why he thinks he can do lame **** like jam his stinky *** fingers in a ***** mouth and she’ll automatically want to ****

L’s for everyone involved

Basically it all boils down to both of them being sexually awkward. She’s seeing all this stuff in the media about sexual assault and wanted to be part of the movement. I think naming it “#metoo” is toxic because it plays to people’s want to be a part of something great.

Man i have plenty of barracks stories and one night drunken stands with broads who was just as drunk.

Never had any issue with any female claiming foul after smashing...

Glad im married and out the game but **** im not going to act like being married is an easy thing to do marriage hard work and there is a such thing as marital rape.

But i will admit im apart of the #metoo movement i had a female i didnt even know her name sexually assault me

try to make this story short im chilling at the bar in the club tryna get a round of drinks for the homies and i see this chick straight eye f'n me club hasnt even gotten poppin yet still kind of early in the night so idk if she was already drunk as hell because i wasnt. Chick comes up to me at the bar in sticks both her hands down my pants and grabs a handfull im like :wow: i look over her shoulder while she has her hands in my pants and her friends seeing what she did ran over and grabber her off me.

me being a dude i didnt even think anything of it and still enjoyed my night..

but now i look back on it and im like damn if i did what she did to me :smh:

Dem barracks stories.

I'm sorry but that last part was a twister... lol. Omg, dem barracks stories should be a thread

Man i have plenty of barracks stories and one night drunken stands with broads who was just as drunk.

Glad im married and out the game but **** im not going to act like being married is an easy thing to do marriage hard work and there is a such thing as marital rape.

But i will admit im apart of the #metoo movement i had a female i didnt even know her name sexually assault me

try to make this story short im chilling at the bar in the club tryna get a round of drinks for the homies and i see this chick straight eye f'n me club hasnt even gotten poppin yet still kind of early in the night so idk if she was already drunk as hell because i wasnt. Chick comes up to me at the bar in sticks both her hands down my pants and grabs a handfull im like :wow: i look over her shoulder while she has her hands in my pants and her friends seeing what she did ran over and grabber her off me.

I'm sorry that happened to you. You're really brave sharing your story with us. I hope it hasn't traumatised and affected your life too negatively.

dam brotha what is your waist size? This must of have been rocafella size 40 days

I'm sorry that happened to you. You're really brave sharing your story with us. I hope it hasn't traumatised and affected your life too negatively.

Im good bro. I never told nobody this. But i can say i have been if someone tells me i dont know how it feels to be sexually assaulted.

dam brotha what is your waist size? This must of have been rocafella size 40 days

Knew this was gone be a question yes this was like 8 years ago when i use to wear my pants baggy not fitted with a belt like i do now :lol:

Was the chick that busted that she grabbed your meat right then and there and you still didn’t smash?

Back
Top Bottom