Has this happened to anybody elses xbox?

There's a SOD now?
laugh.gif
jeez.

Haven't had any problems since I got mine repaired*knock on wood*.

here we go..

im waiting on my xbox.. its at the ups warehouse and my confirmation says its unable to identify apt number or its missing.. +*$%..

it was suppose to be here already.

something similar happened to me but a little different screens turned green for a few minutes then just blacked out

luckily i was under warranty still (just got a RROD one back) so i sent it in for free

all i can say is the xbox is honestly a piece of garbage and as much as i like it its a flawed machine that should have never been released. the ps3 islightyears ahead of it...at least i dont have to worry about constant breakage.

going through 3 systems in a few years is unacceptable and just ridiculous

I have all three systems, and it's amazing to me how x-boxes are selling even with all the problems.

I got that. DONT MAKE THE MISTAKE I DID BY TELLING THEM ITS ONE LIGHT. TELL THEM IS THE RROD SO YOU GET UR 3 YEAR WARRANTY.

ive been doing the towel trick for a month now, gettin dam annoying.

^^Never Ps3 online is garbo...and most the games are wack on it...copped a new 360 today
pimp.gif
Im back in action

Its not the 360 its Gears of War 2 that has that problem.

This has happened to me on a number of occasions while playing this game, it becomes a problem but it goes away after a while.

Back
Top Bottom