Hate to do this, but yes, it's another girl thread. EDIT: Pics on Page 4

do not go for a relationship.. she sounds like the type to leave you if you give in too easy off your emotions.
just be confident..and smooth and you would be smashing in no time..

shes cute but i guarantee she prolly just wanted to smash and you talking about relationship
laugh.gif
get in there before she realizes that your a simp.

Originally Posted by Kim1

The hell you need help with??
She clearly wants you

this had me
laugh.gif
, like everyone says OP the hard part is over, just hit herup and try to "kick it"

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

OK, long story short:
A bunch of friends and I went to a party after our high school's winter formal. So this chick that I rarely talk to, and I don't think I've ever chilled with her, starts dancing with me and we start to grind a little. After, we sit down and she just starts making out with me. Please keep in mind that she didn't even drink anything, while I had some Smirnoff and Malibu.
Later on, I talk with the girl's best friend, and she said she liked me back then, which I have no idea when. So does this girl have feelings for me? I felt a connection when during that party.
Also, when I was waiting for the cab with her, she kissed me again on the mouth and said goodbye. She's pretty wild though...But during that party, I was the only guy she messed with. How should I take it to the next level, NT? I'm a senior in HS and I've never had a serious relationship before.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smash, then Smash some more. After a while see what feelings you both have and go from there.

You clearly won at the moment though.

TEEN SINSATIONS HAHAH!

This won't be your first serious relationship buddy. She's always liked you and never said anything but all of the sudden she's kissing you at aparty sober? C'mon son!

Move in man. Senior year of HS is no time to be searching for a relationship. I say move in and then move on to the next female. It's senior year.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

shes cute but i guarantee she prolly just wanted to smash and you talking about relationship
laugh.gif
get in there before she realizes that your a SUCKER SIMP
exactly smh. If thats the type of chick you'd want to get into a relationship with, than your older bros/cuz/big homie or whoever it was thatwas supposed to put you onto some game has failed miserably

Back
Top Bottom