Hathaway is Catwoman; Hardy is Bane

Originally Posted by Freeze

^ i kinda cosign. what happened to the riddler. I'm sure 2face will be around again. but whats good wit mr freeze? he was just a crazed scientist gon bad too. it can be done realistically.

Mr. Freeze is suppose to be dead. Nolan isn't trying to do the whole meta-human thing, he always tried to make it more realistic. No way 2face returns, the whole premise of the "Dark Knight" moniker is that he "killed" Harvey and that is why the cops hunt him down, if he turns out to be alive then that whole premise crumbles.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

#TeamPaleWhiteGirls
smokin.gif

I like em' too for some reason.

Anne Hathaway gonna make Catwoman corny though. She don't have that Michelle Phifer edge.

I have no idea who Tomy Hardy is
ohwell.gif

I mess wit' Baine (sp) though.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

#TeamPaleWhiteGirls
smokin.gif

I like em' too for some reason.

Anne Hathaway gonna make Catwoman corny though. She don't have that Michelle Phifer edge.

I have no idea who Tomy Hardy is
ohwell.gif

I mess wit' Baine (sp) though.

Don't even remember Phifer's Catwoman cuz all past Bat flicks were basura to me. Stop comparing though.

Don't even remember Phifer's Catwoman cuz all past Bat flicks were basura to me. Stop comparing though.

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

For the last movie in this trilogy, these villains suck. Should've kept Joker for the last...

i kinda agree, besides a brilliant performance from heath,what i feel MADE TDK was the story about corruption and authority and morals  really got me
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. I mean the way the Joker explains his point of views and his whole psyche just blew my mind and in some instances i saw it from his side.(i mean you have to give the writers as much credit as heath, because they really went there)
Plus the fact that he never bluffed(people did die, hospital was blown up, etc) put that edge that was needed back into the franchise. Im sure it'll be done right, but i hope this story and the villains really play batman a couple of times in clever ways.
I mean the whole chase scene with the batmobile where gordon fakes his death, the joker gets captured and you're thinking "ok they caught him" done deal right???
wrong, the joker WANTED to get caught, setup that whole trap with rachel and dent and used batmans feeling for rachel against him for the worst, and in the process turned the "the white Knight" into his own pawn, making him an example that anyone can fall, crazy stuff to think about.

thats why i was hoping for the riddler as the main, i dont care about catwoman, it's a great addition and she's obviously a side piece, no biggie. But i could see those moments from TDK mirrored with the riddler just baffling bruce/bats, playing with his mind, all the while he's still on the run from the police.

that was just my vision but im sure Nolan knows what's best, i just saw this going in a completely different direction with the way they ended the last one. I just hope this movie somehow doesn't randomly take the spiderman 3 route and just suck. Because expectations were redonkulous for that.......

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

For the last movie in this trilogy, these villains suck. Should've kept Joker for the last...

i kinda agree, besides a brilliant performance from heath,what i feel MADE TDK was the story about corruption and authority and morals  really got me
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. I mean the way the Joker explains his point of views and his whole psyche just blew my mind and in some instances i saw it from his side.(i mean you have to give the writers as much credit as heath, because they really went there)
Plus the fact that he never bluffed(people did die, hospital was blown up, etc) put that edge that was needed back into the franchise. Im sure it'll be done right, but i hope this story and the villains really play batman a couple of times in clever ways.
I mean the whole chase scene with the batmobile where gordon fakes his death, the joker gets captured and you're thinking "ok they caught him" done deal right???
wrong, the joker WANTED to get caught, setup that whole trap with rachel and dent and used batmans feeling for rachel against him for the worst, and in the process turned the "the white Knight" into his own pawn, making him an example that anyone can fall, crazy stuff to think about.

thats why i was hoping for the riddler as the main, i dont care about catwoman, it's a great addition and she's obviously a side piece, no biggie. But i could see those moments from TDK mirrored with the riddler just baffling bruce/bats, playing with his mind, all the while he's still on the run from the police.

that was just my vision but im sure Nolan knows what's best, i just saw this going in a completely different direction with the way they ended the last one. I just hope this movie somehow doesn't randomly take the spiderman 3 route and just suck. Because expectations were redonkulous for that.......

I didn't like Ledgers casting either but I kept hearing how hard he was studying the Joker so I began to believe. I hope Anne and Tom do the same thing.

If anything the fight scenes between Batman and Bane should be sickness. Not a big wrestler but pretty much a opposite of Batmans moves like a martial arts flick.

If Ledger was alive, Joker in this would have been....
smile.gif

I didn't like Ledgers casting either but I kept hearing how hard he was studying the Joker so I began to believe. I hope Anne and Tom do the same thing.

If anything the fight scenes between Batman and Bane should be sickness. Not a big wrestler but pretty much a opposite of Batmans moves like a martial arts flick.

If Ledger was alive, Joker in this would have been....
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Note to Christopher Nolan, please Nolan-ize this scene:

This scene once again proves that Julie Newmar is the definitive Catwoman, and the utter absurdity of the Adam West series.
laugh.gif
What the hell did I just watch, oh and dam that catwomen is fine as fuuuuuu Anne Hathaway has that similar body type

Julie Newmar was physically a perfect Catwoman (and my personal fave), but obviously the character in the show was a parody.

My favorite part of the video:
Catwoman: Batman! Let's through caution to the wind! After all, we are two adult human beings. And we're both interested in the same thing... happiness. I can give you more happiness than anyone in the world.
Batman: How do you propose you do that?
Catwoman: By being your partner in life. It's me and you against the world!
Batman: What about Robin?

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
@ Bats

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Note to Christopher Nolan, please Nolan-ize this scene:

This scene once again proves that Julie Newmar is the definitive Catwoman, and the utter absurdity of the Adam West series.
laugh.gif
What the hell did I just watch, oh and dam that catwomen is fine as fuuuuuu Anne Hathaway has that similar body type

Julie Newmar was physically a perfect Catwoman (and my personal fave), but obviously the character in the show was a parody.

My favorite part of the video:
Catwoman: Batman! Let's through caution to the wind! After all, we are two adult human beings. And we're both interested in the same thing... happiness. I can give you more happiness than anyone in the world.
Batman: How do you propose you do that?
Catwoman: By being your partner in life. It's me and you against the world!
Batman: What about Robin?

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
@ Bats

thank god for this announcement though. It will keep me alive a couple more years

I love ANNE, and BANE was always my fav character.  The OG BANE died

thank god for this announcement though. It will keep me alive a couple more years

I love ANNE, and BANE was always my fav character.  The OG BANE died

Back
Top Bottom