Hathaway is Catwoman; Hardy is Bane

Note to Christopher Nolan, please Nolan-ize this scene:

This scene once again proves that Julie Newmar is the definitive Catwoman, and the utter absurdity of the Adam West series.
laugh.gif

This scene once again proves that Julie Newmar is the definitive Catwoman, and the utter absurdity of the Adam West series.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I think it can work if they did it similar to Batman Returns where there are practically a 3-way battle between Bats, Catwomana nd the Penguin. I'd love to see another villain but even with Nolans track record, sometimes it can be way too much to add another villain. I would be having Spiderman 3 flashbacks, a long winded movie that didn't need Sandman as a villain. 
I still don't think TDK will be topped because of how it was made and written, the twists in every turn and how the Joker was just way ahead of the Bats. You never knew what to expect from the beginning to end. I'm not sure mind games like that would work too well again for this movie w/o being too forced and cliche. Nolan will probably prove me wrong but right now, I can be happy with Catwoman and Bane but would love to see Strange in the movie. 

that movie would have been better if it was JUST sandman.. the studio forced venom on raimi..

think about it.. without venom storyline, we don't have emo spidey OR dancing saturday night fever spidey

I think it can work if they did it similar to Batman Returns where there are practically a 3-way battle between Bats, Catwomana nd the Penguin. I'd love to see another villain but even with Nolans track record, sometimes it can be way too much to add another villain. I would be having Spiderman 3 flashbacks, a long winded movie that didn't need Sandman as a villain. 
I still don't think TDK will be topped because of how it was made and written, the twists in every turn and how the Joker was just way ahead of the Bats. You never knew what to expect from the beginning to end. I'm not sure mind games like that would work too well again for this movie w/o being too forced and cliche. Nolan will probably prove me wrong but right now, I can be happy with Catwoman and Bane but would love to see Strange in the movie. 

that movie would have been better if it was JUST sandman.. the studio forced venom on raimi..

think about it.. without venom storyline, we don't have emo spidey OR dancing saturday night fever spidey

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

Those pics make me wanna go watch Havoc again real quick.......
devil.gif
i had Havoc in my instant queue list on netflix for a while now
still haven't watched it because the plot seems dumb
is it any good?

It actually surprised me.  I thought it was very interesting and the cast is full of people you'll recognize.  It's def worth watching at least once. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ zero sex appeal.  Now I wish we could have say.....Jennifer Garner play Catwoman, I would LOVE that, but then again, I would watch JG paint a wall, so maybe I'm not the right one to ask. 
embarassed.gif
  That said, Anne is a good lookin girl, and if Nolan decides to spice her look up in this movie, people will be quite happy the results. 

ok cool....gonna give it a watch

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

Those pics make me wanna go watch Havoc again real quick.......
devil.gif
i had Havoc in my instant queue list on netflix for a while now
still haven't watched it because the plot seems dumb
is it any good?

It actually surprised me.  I thought it was very interesting and the cast is full of people you'll recognize.  It's def worth watching at least once. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ zero sex appeal.  Now I wish we could have say.....Jennifer Garner play Catwoman, I would LOVE that, but then again, I would watch JG paint a wall, so maybe I'm not the right one to ask. 
embarassed.gif
  That said, Anne is a good lookin girl, and if Nolan decides to spice her look up in this movie, people will be quite happy the results. 

ok cool....gonna give it a watch

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Without Venom the movie would suck because Peter and MJ wouldn't have the fight, the symbiote pushed him. I think Sandman felt like an add-on in that film, you can take out his part and the "twist" that he killed his Uncle Ben and the film would have been better. Spideys whole premise is that he didn't stop the robber and that is why his uncle died, by making Sandman the killer, it somewhat changes everything about him. Now his uncle could have died even if he stopped the robber because it was someone else who shot his uncle. The "with great power comes great responsibilites" doesn't work asw well, it should be "even with great power, there is still nothing you can do about it."

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Without Venom the movie would suck because Peter and MJ wouldn't have the fight, the symbiote pushed him. I think Sandman felt like an add-on in that film, you can take out his part and the "twist" that he killed his Uncle Ben and the film would have been better. Spideys whole premise is that he didn't stop the robber and that is why his uncle died, by making Sandman the killer, it somewhat changes everything about him. Now his uncle could have died even if he stopped the robber because it was someone else who shot his uncle. The "with great power comes great responsibilites" doesn't work asw well, it should be "even with great power, there is still nothing you can do about it."

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by Freeze

are you $#@%&^% serious? damn, I might have to miss this one. I haaaate anne hathaway. her face is wild unattractive, and she has zero sex appeal, which is a strong trait in cat woman. the fail is strong in this one.
That's the way I feel, I'm still gonna see it first day though cuz I'm a  movie freak but not real enthused about her being cast.

Excited to see how they make this realistic with Bane as the villain, he was INCREDIBLY cheesy in the other one.

I was just as mad when he casted heath ledger for the joker. I said a Knights tale man are you serious?? Driving me crazy was the worst and blah blah. Ima give that man Nolan more credit and wait for the first preview
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

are you $#@%&^% serious? damn, I might have to miss this one. I haaaate anne hathaway. her face is wild unattractive, and she has zero sex appeal, which is a strong trait in cat woman. the fail is strong in this one.
That's the way I feel, I'm still gonna see it first day though cuz I'm a  movie freak but not real enthused about her being cast.

Excited to see how they make this realistic with Bane as the villain, he was INCREDIBLY cheesy in the other one.

I was just as mad when he casted heath ledger for the joker. I said a Knights tale man are you serious?? Driving me crazy was the worst and blah blah. Ima give that man Nolan more credit and wait for the first preview
nerd.gif

oh just found out hardy was ol dude from inception. thats my mans. he'll be a dope bane. he gon hav to bulk up even more tho

oh just found out hardy was ol dude from inception. thats my mans. he'll be a dope bane. he gon hav to bulk up even more tho

laugh.gif

What the hell did I just watch, oh and dam that catwomen is fine as fuuuuuu Anne Hathaway has that similar body type

laugh.gif

What the hell did I just watch, oh and dam that catwomen is fine as fuuuuuu Anne Hathaway has that similar body type

lol @ people doubting Anne hathaway, the chick is sexxy as hell plus can act. I'll see all you doubters in 2012

lol @ people doubting Anne hathaway, the chick is sexxy as hell plus can act. I'll see all you doubters in 2012

^ i kinda cosign. what happened to the riddler. I'm sure 2face will be around again. but whats good wit mr freeze? he was just a crazed scientist gon bad too. it can be done realistically.

^ i kinda cosign. what happened to the riddler. I'm sure 2face will be around again. but whats good wit mr freeze? he was just a crazed scientist gon bad too. it can be done realistically.

Nolan said Mr. Freeze will not be in the film a while ago.

Nolan said Mr. Freeze will not be in the film a while ago.

Mr. Freeze is suppose to be dead. Nolan isn't trying to do the whole meta-human thing, he always tried to make it more realistic. No way 2face returns, the whole premise of the "Dark Knight" moniker is that he "killed" Harvey and that is why the cops hunt him down, if he turns out to be alive then that whole premise crumbles.

Back
Top Bottom