Hathaway is Catwoman; Hardy is Bane

Batman Returns is my fav Batman after TDK, and no b is gonna outdo Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman...

But forreal anyone is better than Maggie Gyllenhaal. Even Kate Hudson could top that garbage.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Also, you guys complaining about Hathaway, she is a definite upgrade from Gylenhaal.

Everyone was complaining then to and it worked out perfectly.Nolan knows what he's doing

Also, you guys complaining about Hathaway, she is a definite upgrade from Gylenhaal.

Everyone was complaining then to and it worked out perfectly.Nolan knows what he's doing

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I concur, I don't think Bane can be the main protagonist. As popular as he is in the comic books, I believe you need one of the classic Batman villains to round out the trilogy. If Nolan does not introduce Hugo Strange, I hope he reintroduces Ra's. I would absolutely love to see Liam Neeson reprise the role. That in turn would also introduce Talia who would become Bruce's main love interest in the film.

What would happen with Bruce & Selina then? I think it would be a waste to not use Catwomans and Batmans relationship in the movie. I think Talia should be saved for the next movie, Hugo Strange is the perfect villain.
To be honest though, thinking about Bane and his abilities and intelligence, he really could carry the movie as the main villain. People just mistake the stupid Bane in the Batman & Robin movie. Bane is actually very smart, he managed to figure out Batmans secret identity, find the batcave and cripple him. He is more than just about brawn, dude is actually a genius. 

This... I too wanted Hugo Strange but after re-acclimating myself with Bane I'm not too upset, although i'll wait until all the casting has been done to start concerning myself with the Plot I believe in Nolan and his vision of the Gotham.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Batman Returns is my fav Batman after TDK, and no b is gonna outdo Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman...

Not saying this is the case but I remember everyone saying that no one would ever outdo Jack as the Joker

I concur, I don't think Bane can be the main protagonist. As popular as he is in the comic books, I believe you need one of the classic Batman villains to round out the trilogy. If Nolan does not introduce Hugo Strange, I hope he reintroduces Ra's. I would absolutely love to see Liam Neeson reprise the role. That in turn would also introduce Talia who would become Bruce's main love interest in the film.

What would happen with Bruce & Selina then? I think it would be a waste to not use Catwomans and Batmans relationship in the movie. I think Talia should be saved for the next movie, Hugo Strange is the perfect villain.
To be honest though, thinking about Bane and his abilities and intelligence, he really could carry the movie as the main villain. People just mistake the stupid Bane in the Batman & Robin movie. Bane is actually very smart, he managed to figure out Batmans secret identity, find the batcave and cripple him. He is more than just about brawn, dude is actually a genius. 

This... I too wanted Hugo Strange but after re-acclimating myself with Bane I'm not too upset, although i'll wait until all the casting has been done to start concerning myself with the Plot I believe in Nolan and his vision of the Gotham.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Not saying this is the case but I remember everyone saying that no one would ever outdo Jack as the Joker

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Exactly . What I like about Bane is that the world never gave him a fair chance dude was forced to have life in prison as a newborn and he survived at all cost . He is a self made man everything he knows he figured out by himself with no assistance like Batman had. He wants to be famous for breaking the bat and take the fortune of the Waynes which he thinks is owed to him. Dude wants to destroy Batman/Bruce Wayne at all cost. Plus he got nothing to lose at all he aint never had nothing no friends no family nothing. Man I cannot wait for this

Agree 100%After reading about him on wikipedia Im convinced its gonna be dope.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Exactly . What I like about Bane is that the world never gave him a fair chance dude was forced to have life in prison as a newborn and he survived at all cost . He is a self made man everything he knows he figured out by himself with no assistance like Batman had. He wants to be famous for breaking the bat and take the fortune of the Waynes which he thinks is owed to him. Dude wants to destroy Batman/Bruce Wayne at all cost. Plus he got nothing to lose at all he aint never had nothing no friends no family nothing. Man I cannot wait for this

Agree 100%After reading about him on wikipedia Im convinced its gonna be dope.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

If they do have Bane break his back how would they fix it? In the comics they had to get a random metahuman to heal him.

If Nolan has the balls to end his run with the series on a major downer, such as leaving Bruce Wayne crippled, then he gets my respect.

If they do have Bane break his back how would they fix it? In the comics they had to get a random metahuman to heal him.

If Nolan has the balls to end his run with the series on a major downer, such as leaving Bruce Wayne crippled, then he gets my respect.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

It wouldn't really matter being that this is the final installment. Batman is no more, he lives as a paraplegic with his identity revealed. Bane knew he was Bruce Wayne. Thats how I would end it
laugh.gif
yeah, i think nolan wants to keep some sort of realism in the movies.  a metahuman might not fit in to his batman world.  someone posted earlier about azrael being introduced, but i don't know how his character would look on screen.
i don't know why you guys keep doubting nolan.  i'm sure they'll make hathaway look sexy as hell and that she does the character justice.  rumors of jolie playing catwoman probably spoiled us.  her in a tight, leather catsuit would've been  
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

It wouldn't really matter being that this is the final installment. Batman is no more, he lives as a paraplegic with his identity revealed. Bane knew he was Bruce Wayne. Thats how I would end it
laugh.gif
yeah, i think nolan wants to keep some sort of realism in the movies.  a metahuman might not fit in to his batman world.  someone posted earlier about azrael being introduced, but i don't know how his character would look on screen.
i don't know why you guys keep doubting nolan.  i'm sure they'll make hathaway look sexy as hell and that she does the character justice.  rumors of jolie playing catwoman probably spoiled us.  her in a tight, leather catsuit would've been  
eek.gif

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

Originally Posted by CP1708

Those pics make me wanna go watch Havoc again real quick.......
devil.gif
i had Havoc in my instant queue list on netflix for a while now
still haven't watched it because the plot seems dumb
is it any good?

It actually surprised me.  I thought it was very interesting and the cast is full of people you'll recognize.  It's def worth watching at least once. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ zero sex appeal.  Now I wish we could have say.....Jennifer Garner play Catwoman, I would LOVE that, but then again, I would watch JG paint a wall, so maybe I'm not the right one to ask. 
embarassed.gif
  That said, Anne is a good lookin girl, and if Nolan decides to spice her look up in this movie, people will be quite happy the results. 

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

Originally Posted by CP1708

Those pics make me wanna go watch Havoc again real quick.......
devil.gif
i had Havoc in my instant queue list on netflix for a while now
still haven't watched it because the plot seems dumb
is it any good?

It actually surprised me.  I thought it was very interesting and the cast is full of people you'll recognize.  It's def worth watching at least once. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ zero sex appeal.  Now I wish we could have say.....Jennifer Garner play Catwoman, I would LOVE that, but then again, I would watch JG paint a wall, so maybe I'm not the right one to ask. 
embarassed.gif
  That said, Anne is a good lookin girl, and if Nolan decides to spice her look up in this movie, people will be quite happy the results. 

Originally Posted by SirDilbert2k10

Originally Posted by SirDilbert2k10

Back
Top Bottom