Hathaway is Catwoman; Hardy is Bane

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

A. Hathaway is a tremendous actress when she wants to be. Look at her resume
You're giving her more credit than she deserves imo. Her resume is very short of "tremendous".

based on what? lack of award wins?  she's about as flexible an actress as there is out there.  her resume is as diverse and anyone's, and she can flat out act.

she only gets %#%$ from people because she decided to get naked in some bad movies, but she herself is a really good actress.

w/o looking @ iMDB, please list 3 memorable roles she has played. 
Rachel Getting Married
Princess Diaries
Devil Wears Prada

fam, are you 16? i said memorable roles.. not typecast shoo-ins for teen choice awards. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I'm probably wary of this because the relationship between Batman and Catwoman requires emotion. Bale's portrayal of Batman has been boring (not all his fault since this Batman is written as a lame) and I was only slightly intrigued by Bruce when I thought it was going somewhere in BB.

1y8o40.gif

I'm probably wary of this because the relationship between Batman and Catwoman requires emotion. Bale's portrayal of Batman has been boring (not all his fault since this Batman is written as a lame) and I was only slightly intrigued by Bruce when I thought it was going somewhere in BB.

1y8o40.gif

i do anticipate Bain being a beast tho. that should definitely help this story line. I'd imagine they'd add another, more dominant villian as well.

one of my issues is the fact some of the best parts of catwoman is her playful, semi-sexual flirty interaction with batman. however, this batman has no personality. I cant even imagine what they're dialogue would be.

Nolan and drugs brought out the best in Ledger, lightning doesnt usually strike twice tho..

i do anticipate Bain being a beast tho. that should definitely help this story line. I'd imagine they'd add another, more dominant villian as well.

one of my issues is the fact some of the best parts of catwoman is her playful, semi-sexual flirty interaction with batman. however, this batman has no personality. I cant even imagine what they're dialogue would be.

Nolan and drugs brought out the best in Ledger, lightning doesnt usually strike twice tho..

You're giving her more credit than she deserves imo. Her resume is very short of "tremendous".

based on what? lack of award wins?  she's about as flexible an actress as there is out there.  her resume is as diverse and anyone's, and she can flat out act.

she only gets %#%$ from people because she decided to get naked in some bad movies, but she herself is a really good actress.

Rachel Getting Married
Princess Diaries
Devil Wears Prada

fam, are you 16? i said memorable roles.. not typecast shoo-ins for teen choice awards. 
happy.gif
You need to watch Rachel Getting Married and Havoc. 

Rachel Getting Married
Princess Diaries
Devil Wears Prada

happy.gif
You need to watch Rachel Getting Married and Havoc. 

Originally Posted by PMatic

Gotta wonder how the Nolans will adapt Bane...maybe a drug dealer?

That's the exact opposite of what Bane is.  He'll probably stick to the roots of guy who wants to test his mettle against Batman and take him down.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Gotta wonder how the Nolans will adapt Bane...maybe a drug dealer?

That's the exact opposite of what Bane is.  He'll probably stick to the roots of guy who wants to test his mettle against Batman and take him down.

Nolan also made Elle Page bearable in Inception so Hathaway might surprise you guys.

Nolan also made Elle Page bearable in Inception so Hathaway might surprise you guys.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

1y8o40.gif

F10_C%27MON_SON.JPG

He said anything

Back
Top Bottom