No more Christopher Nolan Batman Films after this though
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

A. Hathaway is a tremendous actress when she wants to be. Look at her resume
You're giving her more credit than she deserves imo. Her resume is very short of "tremendous".

based on what? lack of award wins?  she's about as flexible an actress as there is out there.  her resume is as diverse and anyone's, and she can flat out act.

she only gets %#%$ from people because she decided to get naked in some bad movies, but she herself is a really good actress.

w/o looking @ iMDB, please list 3 memorable roles she has played. 
Rachel Getting Married
Princess Diaries
Devil Wears Prada

Brokeback Mountain - same cast Ledger came off of, so clearly Nolan doesn't hate that movie

Havoc (teenage drama which sucked but got her a lot of attention)

Love & Other Drugs

shrug.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

A. Hathaway is a tremendous actress when she wants to be. Look at her resume
You're giving her more credit than she deserves imo. Her resume is very short of "tremendous".

based on what? lack of award wins?  she's about as flexible an actress as there is out there.  her resume is as diverse and anyone's, and she can flat out act.

she only gets %#%$ from people because she decided to get naked in some bad movies, but she herself is a really good actress.

w/o looking @ iMDB, please list 3 memorable roles she has played. 
Rachel Getting Married
Princess Diaries
Devil Wears Prada

Brokeback Mountain - same cast Ledger came off of, so clearly Nolan doesn't hate that movie

Havoc (teenage drama which sucked but got her a lot of attention)

Love & Other Drugs

shrug.gif

Dudes are basing their assumptions off of Tim Burton's work and those B.S. mini series with Adam West.
Which were both stylized in MASS-CONFUSION on how to re-work the "comic feel" 1940's and 60's into their current times.
When in-fact in the 40's Batman wasn't "comical" AT ALL.

The ORIGINAL "Detective Comics" were DARK and GRITTY which Nolan has restored ...Dudes are subliminally comparing
Michelle Phifer's portrayal (as seen with that Rachel McAdams pic) to Hathaway's work that may not or has not happen.

Nolan does a good job at bringing out the psychotic undertones in today's world ...from Batman himself, to The Joker, The Scarecrow
Ra Ghul and Two Face. ALL THOSE scenarios can happen TODAY. I don't think Rachel McAdams or Michelle Phifer have "the look"
to play a schizo in patent leather skipping across roof-tops...I think it would be too based on "raw sex appeal" when the first Catwoman didn't
have any because of the "Comic Code Authority" dis-allowed it. He sex appeal was based on her detachment, indecisiveness and confusion like a REAL CAT.

Anne Hathaway as someone state earlier looks goofy and quirky which is how Selina Kyle she was written ...SHE HAS TO FIND he "sensuality" and since
Anne had to portray that "geek to sheik" tranformation in "Devil Wears Prada" it might go well with a nerd discovering her sexiness and "letting go" in this movie.
Michelle was and Rachel is SEXY even without make up and lights...therefore they couldn't fit the ORIGINAL FORMAT that NOLAN is doing a DAMN GOOD job
of RESTORING.

Think about that idiot in Seattle dressed up getting his nose broke...and think about YOU BEING AN ACTUAL PSYCHOTIC CRIMINAL and see Rachel and Michelle in patent leather on a late night, compared to Anne ...who would you be inclined to have "forced sex" fantasies with? Rachel and Michelle or Anne? Most probably say Rachel and Michelle cause they're sexy which is what Nolan doesn't want.
Nolan brings "the Arkum" out of his characters....which is why Bale was spazzing on light crew and Heath (RIP) was taking anti-psychotics.

Nolan vision is tunnel and REAL stop picking away at it like you dudes could make a better movie....it would probably come out looking like Drake's "Best I Ever Had" video / Dragon Ball-Z over dramatics...
boobs everywhere and climatic fight scenes with OD epic battle dialogue while the audience is left looking like "what the f' just happened?, who's Bruce Wayne?"

Dudes are basing their assumptions off of Tim Burton's work and those B.S. mini series with Adam West.
Which were both stylized in MASS-CONFUSION on how to re-work the "comic feel" 1940's and 60's into their current times.

The ORIGINAL "Detective Comics" were DARK and GRITTY which Nolan has restored ...Dudes are subliminally comparing
Michelle Phifer's portrayal (as seen with that Rachel McAdams pic) to Hathaway's work that may not or has not happen.

Nolan does a good job at bringing out the psychotic undertones in today's world ...from Batman himself, to The Joker, The Scarecrow
Ra Ghul and Two Face. ALL THOSE scenarios can happen TODAY. I don't think Rachel McAdams or Michelle Phifer have "the look"
to play a schizo in patent leather skipping across roof-tops...I think it would be too based on "raw sex appeal" when the first Catwoman didn't
have any because of the "Comic Code Authority" dis-allowed it. He sex appeal was based on her detachment, indecisiveness and confusion like a REAL CAT.

Anne Hathaway as someone state earlier looks goofy and quirky which is how Selina Kyle she was written ...SHE HAS TO FIND he "sensuality" and since
Anne had to portray that "geek to sheik" tranformation in "Devil Wears Prada" it might go well with a nerd discovering her sexiness and "letting go" in this movie.
Michelle was and Rachel is SEXY even without make up and lights...therefore they couldn't fit the ORIGINAL FORMAT that NOLAN is doing a DAMN GOOD job
of RESTORING.

Think about that idiot in Seattle dressed up getting his nose broke...and think about YOU BEING AN ACTUAL PSYCHOTIC CRIMINAL and see Rachel and Michelle in patent leather on a late night, compared to Anne ...who would you be inclined to have "forced sex" fantasies with? Rachel and Michelle or Anne? Most probably say Rachel and Michelle cause they're sexy which is what Nolan doesn't want.
Nolan brings "the Arkum" out of his characters....which is why Bale was spazzing on light crew and Heath (RIP) was taking anti-psychotics.

Nolan vision is tunnel and REAL stop picking away at it like you dudes could make a better movie....it would probably come out looking like Drake's "Best I Ever Had" video / Dragon Ball-Z over dramatics...
boobs everywhere and climatic fight scenes with OD epic battle dialogue while the audience is left looking like "what the f' just happened?, who's Bruce Wayne?"

Hathaway has potential, Devil Wears Prada showcased some of it. I think she'll be great, plus she looks the part.
Tom Hardy is perfect for Bane, Nolan only makes heat I'm 100% confident this will be as good as TDK.

Hathaway has potential, Devil Wears Prada showcased some of it. I think she'll be great, plus she looks the part.
Tom Hardy is perfect for Bane, Nolan only makes heat I'm 100% confident this will be as good as TDK.

I remember when it was announced that Ledger was playing Joker on here. _'s had a field day going in on that choice.

I'll trust Nolan here.

I remember when it was announced that Ledger was playing Joker on here. _'s had a field day going in on that choice.

I'll trust Nolan here.

I remember people whined about Heath Ledger and Maggie Gyllenhaal in TDK and look how that turned out.  Stop the crying til you've seen the movie.

Glad to see my dude Handsome Bob in another flick.

I hated maggie too, but all was forgiven when she exploded into itty bitty pieces
pimp.gif
Chris knew what was up

I remember people whined about Heath Ledger and Maggie Gyllenhaal in TDK and look how that turned out.  Stop the crying til you've seen the movie.

Glad to see my dude Handsome Bob in another flick.

I hated maggie too, but all was forgiven when she exploded into itty bitty pieces
pimp.gif
Chris knew what was up

Betty White could be Catwoman and I would trust Nolan to make it work.  Settle down. 

And I think Anne will do a GREAT job.  That girl can act and look good, and I bet she's going to be smoking in this movie. 
pimp.gif

And like was said, when Ledger got the part, people went CRAZY over it.  I remember laughing like this kid can act tho, why everybody mad? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Betty White could be Catwoman and I would trust Nolan to make it work.  Settle down. 

And I think Anne will do a GREAT job.  That girl can act and look good, and I bet she's going to be smoking in this movie. 
pimp.gif

And like was said, when Ledger got the part, people went CRAZY over it.  I remember laughing like this kid can act tho, why everybody mad? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

of RESTORING.

All of this is true preach on!
But the last sentence got me 
roll.gif
  *DEAD*

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

of RESTORING.

All of this is true preach on!
But the last sentence got me 
roll.gif
  *DEAD*

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

I think Christopher Nolan's record speaks for itself so I have no doubt that Hathaway will do the role justice.
exactly. the same way people are going "ehhh" about Hathaway are the same ones who felt that way about Ledger before they saw him EMBODY that Joker role better than ANYBODY (yes I'm talking to you Jack Nicholson & Cesar Romero) ever did

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

I think Christopher Nolan's record speaks for itself so I have no doubt that Hathaway will do the role justice.
exactly. the same way people are going "ehhh" about Hathaway are the same ones who felt that way about Ledger before they saw him EMBODY that Joker role better than ANYBODY (yes I'm talking to you Jack Nicholson & Cesar Romero) ever did

Back
Top Bottom